IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2018, 11:15 PM

"Then it would be from your mothers side",she said softly."most, keepers, are killed",she said softly."Or, the lord of the underworld to keep as a pet, or a bride, places them under a deep spell. His sons will be no different",Hope said softly.

Kai stared in shock.'wow"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-03-2018, 12:20 AM

Sakura heard that and she was worried that happened to her mother and she looked sad "my mother as been missing since i was 5 i haven't seen her since." Sakura said but she was now worried that someone could come after her.

Saki looked at the lady and said "so Yukina and Lady Sakura are both in danger." Saki asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2018, 01:02 AM

Hope nodded."yes...unfortunately"

Kai looked to Sakura."I'll protect you",he said firmly."nd we'll find out what happened to your mom, i promise"

Hope sighed."thats,not all. Both demon,and angles will want to get a hold of Sakura, so she can read an ancient book. Each side holds a copy"

Kai looked to Hope." what kind of book?"

"One that tells of how to activate a weapon , so pwerful, it could change the fate of eveyone.Odds are they are building it as we speak. They just need to power it"

Kai frowned."power it how?"

"By draining the power and sacrificing one who is bothe Angle ... and Demon"

Kai looked to Yukina."thats why our king and his sons want you, and Sakura"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-03-2018, 03:32 PM

Saki was getting mad about this his boss lied to him and he did trust him but this really made him mad and he lost his old friend trust. Saki looked at everyone and said "is there way to protect Yukina and Lady Sakura?" Saki wanted to know while he looked at Kai he knew he wanted to protect Sakura he could tell he was falling for her but he would say.

Sakura looked at them and then at Yukina they both were in danger.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2018, 04:42 PM

Kai nodded."yeah well do whatever we can"

Hope smiled."just do what your doing. Stick together",Hope said softly. "and see if you can find the third copy of the book on the weapon, and if there's a way to destroy it",she said going towards the kitchen to make them all something to eat and drink.

Yukina who had been quite stood up."I need some air",she said softly.

Hope nodded."you'll be safe out there, there's a big barriers up around my land, so no one can track any of us down",she said softly

Yukina nodded and went out side rubbing her eyes. It was a lot to take in,looking around she started walking down a small trail. Making sure to stay within the property lines

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-03-2018, 06:26 PM

Saki listen to her and he saw Yukina leave the house and he wanted to make sure she was alright. Saki left the house and he followed her but he was hidden he was in the shadows.

Sakura looked at her friend and saw she needed air and saw them go. Sakura went to the window and looked out and said "i wonder if my mother knew this and maybe she left to protect me from this." Sakura thinks about it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-04-2018, 03:00 AM

Kai watched Yukina leave and smiled when Saki followed her secretly."she'll be fine with Saki keeping an eye on her",he then looked to Sakura and looked out the window. "Maybe. She could be in hiding too"

Yukina walked along sighing when she came to a stop and sat down on a log rubbing her arms."its hilly out",she said to herself, then frowned thinking of what she was. Then felt as if she was being watched,looking up towards a shadowy part of the tree line she smiled. Almost feeling as if it was Saki. "Saki, you can come out...I don't really want to be alne right now",she admitted.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2018, 09:51 PM

Saki watched her and she knew he was here and he did came out but he was in his demon form and came to the side of her "sorry about that I guess i'm used to watching from the shadows." Saki looked at her and then he hugged her and said "Yukina it will be alright I will protect you even if its my life."

Sakura looked at him and smiled a little bit she did want to find her mother but she would be in danger. Sakura was a tough girl but this got to her she started to cry like she did in her dreams "I am scared Kai if i go and look for my mother i might get kidnap or worse."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-05-2018, 01:58 AM

Yukina gave a small laugh."you talk as if youve been watching me a while",she then blushed when he hugged her. She carefully hugged him back. "thanks, but, please, I dont want it to cost you your life. Id be sad"

Kai blinked and suddenly hugged her tightly."its okay.'im here. And I'll protect you",he said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2018, 12:12 AM

Saki looked down at her and he kissed her forehead and he was not good talking about his feelings. "I don't want to see you hurt Yukina I will protect you."

Sakura blushed when he hugged her and she closed her eyes "Kai please don't die."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-07-2018, 01:00 AM

Kai blinked looking at her then smiled."I won't die on you.I promise"

Yukina blushed at the kiss and looked up ay him. tHEN BLINKED SEEING HIS EYES."HEY, YOUR EYES...THERE DIFFERANT"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2018, 03:15 PM

Saki looked at her and he smiled and said "she came me my eyes back I can see you Yukina." Saki smiled at her.

Sakura looked at him and nodded to him she didn't what to do at this point she thought he was handsome but was too shy to tell him that.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-07-2018, 04:47 PM

Kai smiled."Now, miss Hope is cooking something. Should we see if we can help?"

Yukina smiled shyly. "Your eyes, there....a very nice blue',she said softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-10-2018, 03:53 AM

Saki looked at her and smiled at her "you know i am not a nice person i try not to let anyone get close to me but you are different Yukina."

Sakura looked at him and nodded then she kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him "thank you Kai." Sakura walked to find Miss Hope.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-11-2018, 01:27 AM

Yukina blushed."Me?why",she said surprised

Kai smiled."any time",he said as they entered the kitchen and stopped in his teracks blinking at all the food that had been cooked ."Wow Miss Hope...this...all looks so good"

Hope smiled as she set a roast down onto the table. "of course. Itsnot everyday I have guest. Let alone my only grandaughter"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 02:26 AM

Saki rubbed the back of his head and he was being shy and said "well I like you Yukina."

Sakura looked at her and looked at the food and she said "will Yukina ever know about where she came from?" Sakura said but worried in her voice.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-11-2018, 02:42 AM

Hope smiled. "of course. Its a lot to take in. But I will let her know. Its in her best interest to know. Plus she will have to learn how to use her powers...."

Kai nodded."and her powers will be that of demon and angle right?"

Hope nodded."yes. But luckily she has Saki to train her for her demon powers, and Im here to teach her how to use her angle powers"

Yukina smiled seeing him being shy for once."you do?",she said smiling at him sweetly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 03:09 AM

Saki looked at her and was still shy and he nodded at her and he really didn't know what to say he was shy about it. "I am not good at these things all I know is I care about you Yukina."

Sakura listened to them and she was happy that Yukina might learn the truth of herself but Sakura wanted to know more about her gift and now wonder why her mother left. Sakura looked at them and said "if you do that Miss I want to go look my mother she is my only parent left she might know about my gift as well."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-11-2018, 03:34 AM

Yukina smiled softly and gently rested her head onto his sholder."Good. Because I care about you as well"

Hope looked to Sakura. "I may be able to help with that as well

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 03:42 PM

Sakura smiled at her and said "thank you miss Hope." Sakura was very happy about that Sakura knew she and Yukina would be on different paths but she must be there for her in her own way.

Saki looked at her and smiled softly but then he picked up her and said "we should get back you might need to eat." Saki said to her while he walked back to the house.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-11-2018, 06:15 PM

Yukina smiled."sounds good. You should eat too",she said softly.Blushing as he picked her up. Once they were in the house she smiled."something smells good"

Kai smiled then blinked when Saki and Yukina came back in. "about time",he said to them grinning

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-12-2018, 02:32 AM

Sakura looked at them and thought it was cute she just hoped Kai doesn't do it to her she would be shy and yell at him.

Saki looked at him and he put her down gently and raised his eyebrow and said "what you grinning about you want to do the same thing to Lady Sakura?" Saki smirked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-12-2018, 10:10 PM

Kai blushed and looked away.Not saying anything.

Yukina smiled to Saki then looked to hope."need help setting the table?"

Hope nodded."that be nice. Thank you"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-13-2018, 12:48 AM

Sakura looked at her and said "I can help too."

Saki looked at him and he smiled about that.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-13-2018, 01:52 AM

Hope smikled to Sakura."thank you Sakura",she nodded to a cubord."plates are in there"

Yukina nodded looking to Sakura before going to the cuboard