Yes! 30 88.24%
No. 0 0%
No, but I want one! 1 2.94%
I used to, but not any longer. 3 8.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

LauraBorealis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2010, 11:50 PM

@gamer: I love tuxedos. They are such pretty cats. And yes, it's very silly. So is his name. My brother really wanted to name him 'Neko'. Original, I know.

Freyja526
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-19-2010, 12:00 AM

I apologize a head of time for the long, list but gamer~goddess told me I had to post pics of my pets =3. I have two dogs, two cats and four chickens. They all live at my parents house but I am planning on adopting a cat from a local shelter sometime next month.

Kiva is a Newfoundland she weighs about 130lbs.

Buddy is an adorable mutt that has a brain the size of a grape.

Big Kitty, we named her late her actual name is Boo but we never use it. She found us and can be a total bitch.

Little Kitty. She is actually bigger than big kitty because she is fat but she is younger. She also found us and has proven that cats dont always land on their feet but also on their heads.

Oprah

Martha

Crystal

Ebony

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-19-2010, 12:16 AM

@Freyja526: Thanks for coming and posting! Great pictures of your dogs and cats. I've never really seen pictures of your chickens before, so it was cool to see them. ^^

Freyja526
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-19-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer~goddess View Post
I've never really seen pictures of your chickens before, so it was cool to see them. ^^
LOL I should show the one of Ebony molting, it was so funny she looked like she was about to die or she was some zombie chicken because she lost so many feathers so fast.

LauraBorealis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2010, 12:26 AM

@Freyja526: Your chickens are beautiful! I could never raise any. I'm terrified of birds.

Freyja526
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-19-2010, 12:33 AM

@LauraBorealis: Thank you :D I always feel weird when I tell people that I have pretty chickens most people just think of the normal plain white ones.

RadientHoneySuckle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2010, 05:00 PM

i have a pet. He is a fatish cat, with orange fur, and a green eye and blue eye. His name is Denny. He was a stray that hangs around my house. Which is how i meant him

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-19-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadientHoneySuckle View Post
i have a pet. He is a fatish cat, with orange fur, and a green eye and blue eye. His name is Denny. He was a stray that hangs around my house. Which is how i meant him
He sounds very nice. I used to have an orange cat too. : )

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-21-2010, 02:51 PM

For some reason the other day our cat was chasing her shadow. It was so adorable. ^^

Dante's Inferno
The Forsaken
Send a message via MSN to Dante's Inferno

Old 06-23-2010, 01:25 PM

I have too many animals. I currently have 5 cats; 2 male kittens (Lyric and Lucien), a 2 year old male (Kyou), and 11 year old female (Kitty) and a male stray I am nursing back to health (Dream). As well as foster a 7 year old German Shepherd named Baby and I have 3 snakes. XD

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2010, 01:30 PM

Wow, that's a lot of pets! I have never owned a snake before. What is that like?

Your dog and cats sound very nice as well. It's kind of you to take care of strays when they have nobody else.

Dante's Inferno
The Forsaken

Old 06-23-2010, 01:36 PM

Snakes are kind of fun to have really. I really like them, but some people are afraid of them. My 3 are absolute sweethearts and have never bitten anyone.

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2010, 01:43 PM

What kind of snakes are they?

Dante's Inferno
The Forsaken

Old 06-23-2010, 01:45 PM

My 2 are Ball Pythons (the male is named Tzipporah and my female is Titan) and my ex's snake is a Columbian Red Tail Boa Constrictor named Noah

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2010, 01:47 PM

Wow, aren't those big? What do they eat, critters?

Soda
Sodipop

Old 06-27-2010, 04:31 AM

Hello, I will try to limit my post as there is a story for all most all my pets.

I have 1 beta(Siamese fighting) fish[Chester], a tank full of inbred guppies, a red fresh water lobster[Raphael *cough get it? TMNT*], 1 rescued American tabby cat [Tommy, Mr Thomas], a stray cat who lives in my veranda [Missy], and one blind and deaf dog at age 17 [Rolly, Old Man].

Story time for Chester :
Chester is our newest addition to the house hold as of yesterday. I was browsing around Pet Cetera, and found the beta section. I've all ways liked beta's, I have had about 6-7 of them, and I even had a male and female breed once. Beta's are solitary, air breathing fish that are typically found in fish bowl's alone. I say this because I'm about to tell you Chester got a 3 hour car ride home in a tiny plastic cup. He was cool with it, yes he came in the cup, and no, he's not in the cup now.
My previous beta came home shortly before we rescued my current cat off the street, Mr Thomas. A young kitten, and a fish in a fish bowl. I don't need to tell you what happened. Let's just say poor little Sushi lived up to his name. Despite this mishap I still think the name sushi is the greatest name for a fish. But to avoid jinxing Chester I opted away from naming him Sushi II or Sashimi.

Fear not readers, Chester gets a safer living space then his predecessor. I bought a wall mounting fish bowl where he is much less likely to be noticed, the bowl has a lid, and in he is living in a room where the cat doesn't get to roam all day. So far Chester is enjoying his new condo, he likes the new pebbles and calming scenery. Chester enjoys swimming, eating, and intimidating the ghost fish on the other side of the bowl.

Sorry I have no pictures on hand of any of my pets, maybe later!

Aetera
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-27-2010, 04:38 AM

I have four cats and one dog. I don't really like the dog, though. He's a black lab/collie mix, so he's ridiculously hyper. I like little, non-yappy dogs, like pugs.

I love our cats, though. I named two of the cats and the dog, and being the Tolkien nerd that I am, I named them after some of the Valar from The Silmarillion. I named the dog Ulmo since he loves water. The youngest, grey tabby I named Nienna, since she's the grey lady. ^_^ My favorite cat, though, I named Melkor. He's awesome.

The rest of the family named the other two cats. They're named Chewbacca and Kringle. Kringle was given her name since they got her around Christmas time.

I really want to get a snake for a pet, though. I love snakes. I even have a tattoo of a snake coiled around my upper right arm. I want one for a pet so much! D:

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2010, 01:26 PM

Soda: Your pets sound very nice. I think Mr. Tomas is pretty cool other than what happened to poor Sushi. : ( I am glad that your new beta is doing better though!

Aetera: I'm sorry that your dog is hyper, but maybe they will settle down with age. My parents' dog used to be really crazy, but now she's pretty chill and just lays around. : P I love your cats' names! I just recently read the Silmarillion myself and enjoyed it greatly. : )

Thank you both for sharing!

Foxy
Pirate Queen

Old 06-27-2010, 02:39 PM

I recently took photos of my one and only cat and put it as my new Facebook profile, so I just figured I might as well share it in here as well.

Her name is Druisy (short for Druisilla) and she is a 12-year-old Ragamuffin cat.

I also have a dog:

His name is Nobu and he is a 2-year-old Yorkie/Shih-tzu mix-breed.

My family is more close to him, though, so they will be taking him with them when they move shortly. I will be keeping my cat with me, which arrangement I am perfectly content with. :)

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2010, 08:50 PM

Foxy: I like your cat a lot. She looks like a good hanging-out sort of cat. : )

Your dog is nice too. I like yorkies and like that he has pooh-bear. xD

Fortunes-fool
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2010, 01:40 PM

i have two rabbits D:
a boy(peanut) and a girl(acorn)
acorn is pregnant and she's due next week :)

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-29-2010, 02:29 PM

Cute names! What kind of rabbits are they?

Aww, your bunny is going to have kits? That's so exciting! I bet they will be super cute. :3

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-29-2010, 03:59 PM

Oh I have good news I found a picture of my cute little mutely Pippy.

she was rolling on her back when I had taken this picture of her. If you notice the white cat doll with no ears,some other dog I had. chewed the ears off of it cause the dog like to stuff animals to much sadly I had to give that dog up.

gamer~goddess
*^_^*

Old 06-29-2010, 04:07 PM

Pretty dog! I like her collar. Does she like her belly rubbed?

XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX
Black Alice
Send a message via MSN to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX

Old 06-29-2010, 05:19 PM

I have several cats too many to post here I'm afraid. They're many outdoor cats, however I have four that stayed inside the most.

Ryuuren he's a black and white cat with goldish yellow eyes, with a long coat. I've no idea what breed he is I got him from a litter of kittens, from a girl that was giving kittens away. He's very lazy not to mention spoiled rotten, at times I wonder if he thinks he's human XD He's pretty much a loner and can be very moody but give him some milk, and he'll love you for life lol.

Ryuuren:

Next is Kaisa she's a striped kitten with green gray eyes, seeing how her eyes are changing. I've no idea what breed she is she's probably mixed, seeing how my cat Kabuto had kittens. She's playful and really lovable but very mischievous she's always getting into something, and she seems to love hair for she's always batting at mine, and my sister's. I do actually have a funny story about her its about how we found her. Her mother apparently had her kittens in our attic, somehow Kaisa had walked off one of the beams up in the attic, and fell down into my and sister's bedroom wall. For days I kept hearing a meowing noise, up against where my sister sleeps. After pulling the bed back we discovered that there was a fact a kitten around that area. So we figured it was underneath the house, so we went underneath to search for it but couldn't find it. That's when I came to the conclusion that it was in the wall, although my dad said there was no way a kitten could get into the wall. After finally convincing my dad to open the wall up, we found Kaisa there all dusty and mewing. She was about four or five weeks old then, that's the only pic I have of her from that time period. She also had a brother named Fang and sister/brother (we don't know the gender) named Ritsuka. We found Ritsuka in the wall a few days, after finding Kaisa and dad went up in the attic to get Fang.

Kaisa: Login | Facebook