chinhofighting

Old 07-23-2011, 07:26 PM

Heart To Heart

Created By: Chinhofighting
Inspired By: My Love for Korean Dramas.
Literacy Rating:Semi-Literate- Advanced.
Rating: PG-13

Open / Closed / Under Construction

Accepting / Not Accepting / Reserving

----------

Heart To Heart: The Plot.

Many people all over the world have become infatuated with how amazing love is. The way the smiles seem to never end, the kisses that seem to make your hearts twine together & the hugs that make assure you things are perfect. But sometimes people don't realize that they forget what you have to go through in order to find love. The trials of pain, dark secrets, terrible pasts, family status... Anything that could be there is blinded by that love. Every love has it's different points of origin, some start from a pure dis-like, others from long-time friendships, and some are one-sided. There are even times when love is almost forced onto a person. One must always remember that the heart knows your true feelings and you will never be able to fool it no matter how hard you try.

Heart to Heart is meant to be a journey that you will help to create, finding the person that could be and, for some, may never be their characters true love. Your characters are what make this story what I hope for it to become. If and when people submit profiles i will actually more or less make a story surrounding the characters!

Date/Time: Present day

:idea:*DISCLAIMER*: Though the location is in South Korea, it does NOT mean your character has to be Korean!!!:idea:

Introduction / Plot / Announcements / Ex.Character submission/ Reserved/ Reserved/

----------

Heart To Heart: Announcements

1. [2011/7/23]Please bear with me.....I am constructing this as fast as i possibly can! I am currently trying to see if i can find anyone that could do some work on the banner for me....maybe even a person that is good at coding!

Introduction / Plot / Announcements / Ex.Character submission/ Reserved/ Reserved/

----------

Heart To Heart: Example Character Submission

As for most RP's, there is a layout for the character submission. This is the best way for me to keep track of who is, and what is what....if that makes sense. Basically I need this so i can find out about your character around the time i actually begin to write the begin story!

Name:[Username]
Name:[Character]
Height:[In whatever metric system you are comfy with!]
Weight:[In whatever metric system you are comfy with!]
Appearance:[may be a picture or description, both if you like.]
Background:
Family Name:
Family Status:

*FYI*: Family Name = your characters last name
Family Status = The characters family wealth(i.e, Commoner/poor, Middle class, or Wealthy/Well Off.)

----------

RESERVED

----------

Reserved

Last edited by chinhofighting; 07-23-2011 at 08:48 PM..