white12lily
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2007, 11:37 AM

i wish that i could go trick-or-treating :!:

HonoRaven
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to HonoRaven Send a message via Yahoo to HonoRaven

Old 10-31-2007, 04:36 PM

The girl carefully checked through her bag as the day dwindled into night. "TP, eggs, silly string, flashlight and garbage bags...all set for a night of tricking, and hopefully a few treats as well!" :twisted:

She pulled her mask into place and headed out the door.

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to chibi_drigger

Old 10-31-2007, 04:46 PM

"Yeah! Halloween!" THe girl shouted as she ran out the door to the curb. The streets were lined with children, adults, simply people of all kinds. Faces painted with bright sparkling makeup. Fake eyelashes. Masks, ears, tails, dresses, brooms. EVERYTHING!

It was quite the sight to behold as Leigh ran down the road dressed in a black leather dress. Ah, good ol' cat costume. Humming to herself, she knocked on a couple doors and recieved candy.

One door she came to though, she had to run away from. Some dirty old man was sending all his attention down her shirt. CREEPY! She'd refused his candy, and darted down the road once more before the guy had a chance to come after her.

Phantasmagoria
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 07:55 PM

The teenager walks down the street happily in her newly made costume with her three friends. they may be older, but they still enjoy the excitement of seeing kids in costumes and getting a little treat at every house.
besides, now they can wear costumes they usually would get in trouble for wearing; she laughs at a joke and rubs her arms. "brr..its cold" her friends laugh and tease her for wearing fishnets.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 10-31-2007, 09:27 PM

Mitsruko smiled happily as he walked along the streets,looking at the many children and peopl recieving their treats.He twitched his ears softly in the air and looked up at an old abandoned house where all supposedly sid that the spirit of Old Man Hendricks still dwelled there.He shivered slightly and continued onwards to recieve candy,"Trick or Treat!",he said happily as he recieved a handful of treats and discussed his Magical Court Wizard Donal costume.

x_xSqueeBunnyx_x

Old 12-22-2007, 06:30 AM

Brushing her long red hair away from her face, only to have it immediately fall back into place, Madeline de Lorme hoisted her candy bag onto her shoulder and opened her back door. "See you later mom! I'm out!" she shouted, and walked out into the cold Halloween air. "Halloween...." she whispered. "my favorite holiday!" She smiled and took off, the wind whipping her hair about her face, and arrived at a small, brick house, which was owned by a grouchy old man that seemed to despise children and teenagers alike. Madeline gulped, hoisted her bag higher onto her shoulder, and made her way along his rotten and rickity porch. "well, here goes," she whispered to herself and rang the doorbell. Silence. "maybe he's out..." she thought to herself, with a shred of hope. Ringing the doorbell a second time, however, she heard a bang and the shuffle of feet along rough carpet. "Who is it?!" the old man shouted, opening the door. Looking down, he saw madeline, and narrowed his eyes. "What do you want?! More of my candy?! Always after me candy you little brats are!!! Get out of here!!!" Madeline shank back and stared at him with horrified eyes. Wanting so terribly to run, but paralyzed by fear, she continued to stare. "Well, what are you waiting for?!" he yelled. "s-sorry sir, i-i'm leaving now!!!" she shouted as she ran down his steps and into the street. "And don't you come back for any more of my candy!! And pass the word onto all those other little candy thieving brats!!!" he called to her, and slammed his door. "um...oh no..." whilst she ran, she had dropped her candy bag, and it was sitting right in front of the old mans door.

x_xSqueeBunnyx_x

Old 12-22-2007, 06:48 AM

After giving much thought to the delima, she finally decided to rescue her bag. "Well, i cant get candy without it..."she reasoned with herself. Slowly, she made her way toward his porch, concealing herself in the shadows. "Wow. I'm really glad i decided to be a black panther this year..." she sighed. finally, she made it to his brokendown porch. Holding her breathe, she slowly placed one foot onto the bottom step. -squeeeaaaak- the step wailed. Suddenly a light came on inside the house, and she heard the loud footsteps of the old man pounding through the house, toward the door. "Oh no!" she cried softly. Looking around the lot, desperately, she dived behind a small tree, barely big enough to conceal her form. "Who's there?!" she heard the old man shout. "Better not be any more of you kids after my candy!!! I'm ready for you!!!" -chik CHIK- she heard him pumping a shotgun. drawing in breath, she attempted to quitely to hide herself better in the tree. -crack- a limb snapped under her foot. Drawing in breath, madeline squeezed her eyes shut and prayed that he didnt hear her. The old mans head whipped around, glaring straight at the spot in which madeline hid, nearly panicing. "Lets just hope this animal cant smell fear..." she thought to herself, chuckling silently to herself. Finally, after a seeming eternity, the old man lowered the shotgun and turned back to the house. "Damned racoons..."her murmured, and shut the door behind him. Madeline released her breah in one great sigh. "I nearly forgot what it felt like to breath..." she muttered to herself. "okay...got to get that bag." trying with all her might to be silent, she raised her foot as high as she could, and lifted herself onto the porch with one great step. No creak. "Thank god..." she muttered, relieved. Grabbing her bag, she stood up and leapt off of the porch, and ran until the old mans house was hidden from view. "Th-that was...that was...I'll never ever do that again..." she gasped to herself. After dusting off her costume, and hoisting the bag back onto her shoulder, she made her way to the next house, determined to receive some halloween candy.

Satomi
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Satomi Send a message via Yahoo to Satomi

Old 12-22-2007, 08:31 AM

Satomi walked down the empty road that was crowded with children. In her hand held a Roxy backpack filled with "goodies". She scrambled through the crowd of running and crying children, trying to find her crew. She saw HonoRaven and waved. One was here, where were the others? The time is soon to go down the road and bomb Old Man Tim's house!

((anyone can join with me! sorry for dragging you in Hono, you can refuse if u want))

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 12-30-2007, 03:24 AM

Poppy walked down the sidewalk feeling as safe as can be.

"I'm a little out of season but I guess I can carol. Maybe I'll get some 'figgy pudding' "

She laughed to herself s she walked up to the first house in her odd attire, and rang the door bell.
A confused looking old man answered the door. He stood there for a moment taking her in and finally asked what she wanted and was quick to tell her she'd missed Halloween by a good two months.

"I just wanted to sing you a Christmist carol. If I'm good I get a cookie, and if not, I'll just try again next year. Deal?"

The man mumbled but finally agreed to her terms.
And in the wink of an eye she was preparing to sing.

"Siiiilent Niiiight..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

She'd walked away from the house with a still warm snickerdoodle.

"score.."