Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2007, 07:08 PM

Mika smiled at Jessie once she could tell she liked her room. "I'm very glad you like it." And she was, actually. She had designed the rooms herself with hopes that who ever had stayed in the rooms would enjoy it. She liked to design, it was her thing. "Just try to keep it as clean as you can, okay? And if you want I could buy your cat her very own litter box in your room if you want. " She bowed towards Jessie and then turned around to go back down stairs.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-04-2007, 07:31 PM

((Time to bring up the thread! Where did everyone go...? ;__;)

Mika walked happily down the stairs, humming a soft tune to herself. What else to do? There was probably others without a room, but she couldn't remember who. Surely they'll come to her eventually for one anyway. Her hand slid along the banister, slipping off as she reached the bottom. She saw a lady by the front door who she hadn't recognized. "Oh, hello!" She bowed politely to the lady.

((Imma just take a shot at the adopter if she's still here. .____.))

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 11-05-2007, 04:03 PM

((Yes, I am here))

"Hello" responded Irene. "I heard this place is an orphanage and I would like to adopt a child from here. Whom should I talk to first, to get the information and documents I need?"

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-05-2007, 10:33 PM

This was Mika's first adopter in a long while. She smiled. "Yup, and I'm the owner. I'll get the documents in a moment, and whatever information you want I have. Um, may I see a form of identification?" She never really thought she would learn how to run an orphanage when she was younger but by this time she had learned everything.

((I've barely done anything or read anything on orphanages or anything so forgive me for errors. x.x xP))

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 11-05-2007, 10:59 PM

"Sure." Irene replied and reached for her bad. She found her ID card of he company she was working for after a little bit of fishing for it.

"Here it is."

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 11-06-2007, 07:55 AM

• jessie was sitting on her bed smiling. SHe looked over at skittles and smiled even more. "looks like we got a home now Skittles."
    Skittles lifted her head up from the bed and meowed.
    "Lol skittles. I know. i know. Maybe i'll be able to get back into school now and graduate."
    Jessie continued to talk to her cat for a little while longer before laying down and taking a nap.

((sorry i haven't posted in a while. It's been a really hectic week. ))

Clorissa
I'm a little teapot short and st...
Send a message via AIM to Clorissa Send a message via MSN to Clorissa

Old 11-09-2007, 10:47 PM

Looks like a very fun RP. I think I can post this here :P

Username: Clorissa
First Name: Chlarysa
Last Name: Maiyone
*Nickname: Just call her Chlarysa
Race: Elf.
Sex: Female
*Sexuality: Bisexual
Position: Worker, please.
*Personality: Her emotions are hardened and shallow during her depressive periods, although, when she gets mad, she gets REALLY pissed. She's bubbly and happy most of the time, though. She's also a hopeless romantic.
Despite her shady appearence, she's very nice. She enjoys being kind of others.

*Bio:Her expertise in Illusionary Magics allows her to manipulate all but the most powerful minds around into seeing what she wants them to. She is also competent in healing and battle magics. Her skill in hand to hand combat isn't very honed, and that's what she has been apprenticing in for the past two years.

Her love of nature comes instinctively from being an elf, and living in a small village in the Krivek Forest for a majority of her youth. Her travels started once she reached adulthood at age 40. She will retain her young-twenty-something look for years, as she is an elf, but will slowly start to age physically once she reaches around 130 years old. The average lifespan for her particular sort of peoples is 210, so her life isn't even half over yet.

Recently having grow weary from all of her travels, Chlarysa has sought out somewhere new to stay and earn her keep. This Orphanage looks to her liking.
*Powers: Her expertise in Illusionary Magics allows her to manipulate all but the most powerful minds around into seeing what she wants them to. She is also competent in healing and battle magics. Her skill in hand to hand combat isn't very honed, and that's what she has been apprenticing in for the past two years.

Appearance: 5'7 or so, and a little bit pudgy, but not overweight. Just a little above average for her size. She's got long, curly black hair that she normally straightens out, as her black Fedora doesn't sit well on curls.

She's almost always in a long, black leather trench coat , under which she wears a dark purple corset, and black pinstriped slacks. Her favourite shoes are some tall pole-climbers that she's had for years.

Her eyes are a light purple normally, although the purple is more intense when she is feeling a strong emotion, such as great pleasure or rage.

*Pets: A smallish, very dark purple Scottish Fold with a bit of white on his tummy and white socks. His eyes are a bright, bright green.
His full name is James Halbrook the Third, descended from an important cat in her village's history. He's normally called Hally, though.
*Other: None that I can think of to go here.

Edit: Posting my first part right here, since there's noone about :P

A shady-looking girl strolls up the steps to the door of the Orphanage, stopping for a moment to examine the sign carefully and stroke the cat in crook of her left arm. Taking off her hat and balancing it on the feline, she hums a little tune while knocking out a quick beat on the door. After finishing, she stands aside and waits patiently, her dark hair and coat flowing gently beside her in the light breeze. "Oh, Hally, I hope this will be a fine place to settle down and work.. It looks absolutely grand from the outside. "

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 12-31-2007, 08:41 AM

• Jessie slept for a few hours before Skittles decided it was time for her to get up.
    Skittles was patting at Jessie's nose to get her up meowing.
    "okay okay skittles i'm up i'm up." Jessie said to her cat as she opened her eyes. "So what do you want to do today? DO you wish to explore our new home a little more?"
    Skittles meowed loudly.
    "i'll take that as a yes." Jessie said giggling. "Come on Skittles." she said picking up her kitten and walking out of her room.

((come on folks. i know i've been gone for awhile due to work but we can at least try to keep this alive. i really like this rp. So lets get it moving again.))