1. Story.
2. Rules.
3. Profiles & stuff.
4. Good & bad list.

PandaBearr
Send a message via AIM to PandaBearr

Old 03-27-2008, 09:28 PM

Story.
There were four friends, they did everything together. One night they were going on a drive to a concert. A careless driver had one too many beers and crashed into them head on. The families were devastated. No one thought that any of them were going to make it out alive. They had all lost a lot of blood and had bruises and cuts all over. Some had to have surgery. A week later one of them woke up, and then another soon all of them were awake. The families were overjoyed. The doctors said that they had a small case of amnesia, and that it would pass over once they were fully recovered.

A month passed. They were all recovered but none of them remembered each other. The whole time they were recovering they never saw each other. The families decided that they shouldn't make them remember and they should all go the separate ways. Everything was back to normal. Or at least as normal as it could get. No one spoke to any of them about each other. Not even the kids at school that saw them n2 months ago being the closest of friends.

Lately all of them have had weird flash-backs. From fun memories with each other to dramatic times they went through together. Scared, none of them said anything. Little did they know that everything was about to change.

Setting;;
Time of year;; Spring
Area;; New York, New York

PandaBearr

Old 03-27-2008, 09:35 PM

Rules.
1. PM me your request for a character and name for them.
2. Be literate. No "*" for action.
3.Title the PM as cupcake so I know you read the rules.
4.No one liners. I know people have writer's block, but at least try not to please. :D
5.Don't curse every 2 words. It's kind of annoying.
6. Have fun, durr.

PandaBearr

Old 03-27-2008, 10:10 PM

Profiles.
Okay, so when you send me a PM to ask for a character, send me a sample of your RP-ing skills please. :]

Main Characters;;
User;;
Name;;
Appearance;;X
Age;;17
Personality;;She's sweet, optimistic and has a great sense of humor. She's somewhat preppy. Can be a little ditzy some times.
Background;;
other;;

User;;PandaBearr
Name;;Dianah
Appearance;;X
age;;16
Personality;;Likes cute things, sarcastic, has been shy ever since the crash, likes to laugh but rarley gets to.
Background;; She grew up with her Dad. Her abusive dad. Before the amnesia she'd run to one of her friends house to relax. Her father never cared. Her mom died while giving birth and her father blamed her for it. Ever since the car crash, he's been an over protective hawk. So she never gets go anywhere unless she sneaks out.
other;; She loves music. It helps her through the roughest times.

User;;
Name;;
Age;;16
Appearance;;X
Personality;; Sweet, flirty and is really funny. He likes to play his guitar.
Background;;
Other;;

User;;
Name;;
Age;;17
Appearance;;X
Personality;; Gets embarrassed a little too easily. He kind of quiet but once you know him he's the loudest ever.
Background;;
Other;;

other characters;;

User;;Pichu123321
name;; Lita
Relation to character(s);; Friend
appearance;; X
Age;; 16
Personality;; Funny and outgoing
Background;; Her parents died so she lives with her brother and sister.
Other;;She has a cat named Tassle.

& Stuff.
PM me these!
Code:
User;;
name;;
 Relation to character(s);;
appearance;;
Age;;
Personality;;
Background;;
Other;;

PandaBearr

Old 03-27-2008, 10:13 PM

Bad list.
Nooo one.

Good list.
whoever RPs well. :D

PandaBearr

Old 03-27-2008, 10:54 PM

Anyone? DD:

PandaBearr

Old 04-01-2008, 01:43 AM

((yayy.))

Dianah walked along the damp sidewalk, the air smelt of fresh rain. Central Park was her favorite. She sat down at a near by bench. When she sat down a little duck waddled over to her.
"Ahh. You silly duck." she said giggling.
She picked up the baby duck and carried it to the other, more matured, ducks. When she sat it down the biggest one, probably the mother, started to quack at her furiously.
"Eep. I'm sorry duck." She said slowly. "I was only helping him out.?" With saying that she rushed back to her bench and sighed. The late afternoon was so pretty. She grabbed her camera out of her bag and started taking pictures of the evil ducks.
"Ya'know when they don't speak, they're kinda cute" She thought. As she was taking pictures the rain started to fall again.
"Oooh dear.." She mumbled.