Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 05-02-2011, 07:58 PM

Chuckling faintly at the other’s reluctance to give him his name, Sage opened the door. He had glanced warily when Alice sneezed, looking anxious for a moment before he held the door open for the other. “Come on, if you keep sneezing like that you’re gonna either spread the plague or die of it yourself” He smiled faintly, closing the door behind Alice when the other walked through.

A few moments later, Sage had gone through to his room and returned with some clothing. “Here...I think these will fit you, the bathroom’s through there. There’s some towels in there too that you can use to dry yourself off too. I’ll make some tea, coffee or hot chocolate, whatever you prefer, and I’ll get the medic kit ready.” He explained, already dropping the clothes on a surface as he started to make his way to the kitchen area.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 05-02-2011, 08:19 PM

Justice had been working on decorating the rooms for about fifteen minutes until he actually liked it. He placed the finishing touch to the decorations as he glanced at the windows. I think it looks good... Still I wish that there was some spray paint to make this snow effect on the windows. Now that would make the scenery look more... Christmas like. He glanced outside the window, noticing it was still raining. He let out a soft sigh, prior to looking at his own reflection in the window. He fixed his hair, noticing how it was off. He moistened his lips by licking them before letting out another sigh. If it wasn't this bad a gloomy day, I would've gone out and picked some cans up myself. But I really don't like this weather. Going through it again for the fifth time a day is a little bit too much for me...

He noticed a young male had finished decorating and observing it, as if he judged it. Within seconds the boy walked away, leaving Justice questioning why he had done so. He walked over to the boy's decorating, eyeing it for a couple of seconds. Looks good to me... He shrugged it off, asking if anyone needed more help decorating.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-02-2011, 08:28 PM

Alice stepped into the room tentatively, this man, he seemed nice enough. "I doubt it'd be anything that serious....probably just a cold.." The way he sounded, almost as if he didn't care if he got sick not. Such thing wasn't really all that important to Alice. Either he did get sick or he didn't. He ran a hand through his white hair and watched as Sage disappeared into a room only to come back moments later with some clothing.

"It's not necessary...you don't have to do any of this.." Alice shook his head and shrugged. "...I like tea.." He moved to where Sage had put the clothes, and hesitated. They really weren't his style, but briefly he did wonder how he might look in them. Alice picked the clothing up and disappeared into the bathroom, locking the bathroom door behind him when he closed it.

Alice slipped out of his wet clothing and laid them in the tub. Not wanting to get the man's floor any wetter than it was. He left his jewelry and accessories on, except for the leather arm guards that reached from wrist to elbow. He undid the tiny straps and laid them down gently. For a few moments he stared down at his arms with a grimace, then began to dry off with one of the towels.

At least his boots were water proof, and his socks and feet hadn't gotten wet. Alice was in Sage's bathroom maybe about twenty minutes before he opened the door and stepped out. Fully dressed, more or less. The inside of his leather arm guards were still wet, and wearing them would only make his skin itch and become irritated. Alice was frowning slightly as he came out of the bathroom. Scarred forearms exposed for all the world to see, to see and judge.

LyssaStar
Frigid

Old 05-02-2011, 11:04 PM

On the fifth floor of the Gonrei Apartment Complex, a man was found alone in his room. The approaching of Chirstmas didn't seem to affect him, as he had no need to join in the hustle and bustle of the holiday. No need to buy gifts for loved ones, or write thankyou notes for the ones he'd recieve. Just like every other year, Christmas was not something that he participated in. Not that he didn't want to. He just didn't. Most of Peri's family lived in Europe and had long since stopped sending presents. Besides, he'd always done his best to avoid social activities, so that probably added to why he didn't have any good friends to speak of. He was currently curled up in his bed, watching curiously as a small reptile crawled along his chest. The creature moved slowly, it's amber colored eyes darting around the room. Peri smiled happily and stroked the lizard's scaley back. This particular lizard happened to be Peri's pet and companion, Nei. Nei was a bearded dragon that Peri'd raised from a baby. Nei was one of the only living things that Peri felt completely at ease around, and Nei was all he needed, for now. The lizard never gave him wierd looks when he stumbled over words, or judged him as he chatted excitedly about something only he cared about. Nei didn't require intellegent conversation or to go out for drinks every once in awhile.(something that Peri absolutely dreaded, his tolerance for alchohol was exceedingly low...) All his friend would ask for was a couple crickets a day in return for undying love and friendship. What could be a better deal than that?

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-03-2011, 12:27 AM

Gabriel watched as a man walked over and started handing boxes out and telling them what needed to be done with them. He had recognized this man as being the landlord and thus did what he was told with a smile about his face. the boy took his box and found an empty area that needed some life. hanging up decorations, not paying any mind to any other thing around him. Gabriel was focused and also thinking about what treats he could bring to the party that night. he had just opened up a small bakery down the street and it was closed during the holiday. but Gabriel decided to take this oppertunity to "advertise" his products. he would make chocolate cake, bread. croisents, red velvet cake, and so on. The boy smiled at the thought of baking for everyone and his stomach seemed to approve, for a few seconds later, it growled loud enough to make his face turn red.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 05-03-2011, 04:59 AM

In the middle of the sixth floor of the Gonrei Apartment Complex was the apartment of Nikko Giollani. He lived there alone, the idea of having to take care of something other than himself seemed overwhelming. After all, he could barely take care of himself. As much as he liked to cook, there was limited food in his apartment. He could never find the time to go shopping to get more, usually waiting two to three weeks after the point of needing food to actually go get it.

At this point in time, Nikko was asleep. He was a night owl, staying out late into the night. The light of the day was peering into his bedroom, a slight crack in the thick, dark curtains hitting him straight into the face. He groaned and flipped over in the bed, pulling the blanket over his face. Then his phone went off, loud annoying, preset music filling the room. He peaked out from his blankets to when his phone laid on the edge of his bed. He shot an arm out, pulling the phone back in, silencing it in the process.

Nikko looked at his phone, seeing that it was his calendar going off. The complex was having a Christmas party that morning. He hadn't decided if he was going, but the gnawing at his stomach and the knowledge that there was no food in his apartment gave him motivation to get up and go down there.

He got out of his bed and made his way to the bathroom. After doing his business, he brushed his teeth and looked in the mirror. His longish blond hair fell into his face, obscuring his blue eyes. Instead of brushing it out of his face, he shook his head and decided it looked fine. He went back to his room, trying to find some sort of clothing that would work. He found a pair of jeans and a black button-down shirt. After throwing those on, he pulled on a pair of black converse.

He then went out into his main room. He quickly found his wallet, never leaving home without it, then went in search of his keys, a daily adventure. He searched the usual places, the counter, the couch, the coffee table, and the fridge. It was in none of those places. Finally, he looked in the pocket of a jacket he had worn the night before and found them. He locked his apartment behind him and made his way to the elevator, getting onto it after a short wait.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 05-03-2011, 09:30 AM

Matt had finished putting up the mistletoes. He'd put one at the top of the elevator doors, where Damian is currently standing on, in front of the front desk, and some other random places: in front of the bar, in front of the wine shop and a step away from the main doors. Once he was done, he turned to look about the decorations and smiled mostly to himself. These all are perfect. "Thanks," he told Damian as he passed by him and stood beside Justice. "Everyone seem to have an eye for design." The man let out a small chuckle and turned to look at Justice.

"There'll be coffee served in a bit. I hope you're ready for some Starbucks Hot White Chocolate, Hot Chocolate and their Cappuccino." Crossing his arms over his chest, he looked about the lobby of the first floor and idly wondered how the party would be. The food was going to come around eight in the evening so the party itself was going to start at nine. These little parties the Complex threw were parties to have everyone be acquainted with everyone, whether the residents of the Complex were old or new. The concept was made by Matt and he had the board and the staff agree with him. This kind of thing had only started two years ago.

The complex had been built about five years ago. At least, it will be reaching its sixth year by the twentieth of March next year and of course, he was going to throw and open party where even the non-residents could come to dine and party with them. It should be fun and he was honestly looking forward to it.

Last edited by harakun; 05-08-2011 at 08:58 AM..

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-03-2011, 02:04 PM

Claus awoke with a bright, cheery yawn, stretching his arms out as far as they would, consequently moving about some of the stuffed animals on his bed. He had a sleepy sort of smile to his face as he set to straighten his appearance, first by opening the wide window in his living room.

Unfortunately, he was met with a thunder clap in the face. His expression remained the same for a little, but slowly sunk inward, a heavy sigh escaping his lips. "I don't wanna work," he stated to himself, deciding that he would busy himself with other things. His current appearance was a light, graphic t-shirt with skinnies. Seemed suitable to him, though, who was he to blame? He took the elevator down, but was stopped on the sixth floor by another. He smiled as best as he could, for it was the weather that made him drowsy.

"Morning~..." said he, his smile bright still.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 05:17 PM

Justice was caught of guard when the landlord stood right next to him as he hadn't noticed him standing there. His shoulders raised in a way as if someone slid ice into his shirt, but almost immediately found himself relaxing his muscles again. He felt caught as he was eyeing the boy's work, not out of jealousy, but more as he wondered what could possibly be wrong with it. Noticing how lightly the landlord spoke of it, he felt awkward that he didn't experience it the same way. To him, the decoration didn't have to look like it was an artwork; it just had to set the scenery and give everyone the feeling to celebrate.

Upon hearing there would be Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate served, his smiled, nodding at the landlord. "I would love me some Starbucks, yes. Thank you." He gave the landlord a warm smile before he walked away again. Hmm... I wonder if Starbucks is coming to serve it here, or that they will go and get a load of the drinks. I suppose I'll see... He shrugged it off, putting away the empty box in which his decorations had been placed. He shook his head, his long white hair dancing as he tied it up in a ponytail.

He eyed himself in the reflection of the door's windows, thinking he looked quite girly. Still he felt too simple to try and tie his hair up in a different way. He ran a hand through the strands of hair that escaped the ponytail, tucking them behind his ears. He glanced deeply into the light blue eyes of his own reflection, moistening his lips by licking them. He then judged his clothing. Surely he didn't even took time to change ever since he got back, and maybe he should. The grey sweatsuit pants and salmon colored t-shirt didn't seem like the kind of clothes one could wear at a party.

Noticing a man coming out of the elevator and hearing him greet, Justice nodded in his direction. "Good morning." He couldn't help but to frown at the man. He seemed quite young, still, and almost looked hungover. He couldn't quite place what seemed off, nor was he sure if he wanted to do so, but there was something about him that had Justice wondering. "Are you okay? You seem quite... Tired." He couldn't describe it in a more mannered way, not wanting to accuse the boy of drinking. Then again, he himself felt quite out of his own comfort zone.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-03-2011, 06:09 PM

Claus tilte his head, a bit puzzled. His face remained like this as his mind processed the man's words...it took a little more..."Huh?..." he asked, more like mumbled, really. He finally had an epiphany.

"Ooh, that!" he finally exclaimed, laughing like it were a silly matter. "See, I really despise stormy weather," he proclaimed, grinning abashedly. It was a little silly when one thought about it, to really hate something as meaningless as that. "Does it seem too much like I am?..." he asked timidly, though he probably knew the answer. He always asked for ones opinions too much...

"I guess you can say it's just one of those days..." Claus laughed it off, grinning again. "Umm, you're Justice right? I think you're on my floor..." he asked, tilting his head in curiosity. "I'm Claus, by the way~"

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 06:25 PM

Justice eyes slid across the boy. He couldn't help himself but to observe his being while he was thinking. It seemed odd, yet funny at the same time. Chuckling on the inside, he expected something huge, but when only a 'huh' escaped the other's mouth, he chuckled out loud. He shook his head, his eyes smiling along with his face as he again looked at the boy from top to toe. He really seemed vaguely there, as if the boy never really woke up well. "It's not that you seem all too tired, but you do look as if you've really JUST rolled out of bed, or got up after a long night.

He glanced at the boy, something about his words making him want to agree. "One of those days... You can say that again. I truly know the feeling, though I wouldn't quite describe this weather as stormy... I'd say it's just pouring rain. He shook his head in a light manner, glancing outside. True the weather kind of got him down as well, but it made him wonder weither he looked about the same. "Still, I think that a bad day outside couldn't make it a good day being inside. It's just one of the days I would love to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book, preferrably a thriller."

It wasn't until then that he held out his hand to the other boy, smiling warmly. "Justice, and I thought we indeed share a floor. If you hear dogs bark at times, we do."

Remaro

Old 05-03-2011, 07:01 PM

Again he rolled his eyes, a joking expression flickering over his face at the same time. “Still, better to stop it before it comes, I highly doubt you’re the one person in the world who likes colds” He pointed out with a faint smirk. “And I don’t mind, neighbours should help neighbours and stuff.” While Sage spoke, he had started filtering the water in his kettle. Lightly he tapped his fingers across his counter, glancing quietly around his comfortable apartment. He’d been here for a while and it felt very much like home. Well, anything was better than the last place he’d lived in.

Quickly Sage drew his mind away from that topic. It was not something he wanted to think on, not while he could avoid it. As the kettle had finished filtering and boiling, he poured it out into a white mug with blue stars, hooking out the tea bag after a few moments and continued making the tea before he glanced back at the sound of the door opening. “Hey, I’m glad they fit, you can give them back when ever it’s convenient, now you know where I live” He smiled faintly, holding out the mug for Alice to take.

As Sage glanced to Alice while handing over the tea, he paused a moment. The scars were obvious for everyone to see and they made him stiffen a moment. Biting his lip lightly, he glanced curiously to Alice, looking more questioning than judgemental. “If you sit down I can quickly check out your elbow” He offered quickly to avoid the awkward silence.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-03-2011, 07:29 PM

Claus nodded quickly and enthusiastically, smiling wider. "Yep, yep, something like that~ Oh, maybe a stuffed animal, too!" he said with total honesty, despite his mature age. This would most likely be the part where a figure would stare at him awkwardly, but he had no idea of this. He really was a happy-go-lucky soul, almost ignorant of such negativities. He grinned, his eyes closed as such.

Claus glanced around Justice, surprised. "Oh wow...so cool~" he remarked, finding the upcoming party amazingly done. "Did you do this???" he asked, his eyes bright and wide, any sign of drowsiness gone and replaced with amazement...

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-03-2011, 07:34 PM

Sage had a point, Alice didn't much like being sick. It got in the way of doing things, such as drawing and sneezing on the paper really didn't help. For the most part Alice was quiet, just letting his eyes flow over the room for a bit, as he shifted a little uncomfortably on his feet. A slight nod the only indication he was listening to what Sage said as he reached out to take the offered mug.

Those dull blue, nearly grey eyes caught that questioning look and he flinched slightly. "...It's not what people think....I didn't do it to myself.." He muttered the words lightly as he moved to sit down. It didn't matter what he said really, most people didn't believe him anyway. He held the mug in one hand, just staring down at the liquid, looking a little uncertain and completely out of his comfort zone.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 07:38 PM

Damian looked at Matt for a moment. Then he remembered that he was the landlord. So he muttered 'your welcome' though he wasn't sure if he was heard. Though he felt better when he heard that there would be hot drinks served. Even though he knew that it was rude to eavesdrop on someone's conversation. His eyes looked to the top of the elevator to see what floor it was on. Why was this taking so long?!?

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 07:43 PM

Justice frowned slightly at the remark of the boy about stuffed animals. He couldn't quite understand in what way he meant it. Stuffed animals? "Explain? Cause, stuffed animals and rain don't make quite a match for me. I'd combine them with sleep instead of rain. Or do you mean it in a way to cuddle up to them? Surely that could be possible, yet for that I would have Jinx, Rain or Mist to snuggle upto. They enjoy laying near you, if not on top of you." He smiled, reminiscing about how his pets made him feel at ease almost always.

"Eh? Not quite. I did contribute to decorating the floor, however. It would only be fair to say two other men who are renting here along with the landlord himself helped decorating. I love how it turned out. Everyone did their best, didn't they?" He wasn't quite referring to himself, since he had only done little in his own eyes. Yet the sight of the main floor was indeed a pretty one. Decorations everywhere, and it really set an atmosphere so warm and enjoyable that it even got attention from people who were walking past.

"Funny, how you don't seem tired anymore after seeing the room. You're a rather lively type, aren't you?" He smiled at Claus, still blown away by his personality, or at least by what he has seen.

Remaro

Old 05-03-2011, 08:20 PM

His eyes widened in surprise at Alice’s words. Again he glanced down at his scars, then back up at the other thoughtfully. “Were you attacked?” His voice was soothing, the kind of tone he used when working with a hysterical child and trying to soothe it. It was the type of voice that made him seem unthreatening and peaceful. Sage often found it was very successful when actions weren’t.

Taking out disinfectant, he lightly pressed it against a small scrape on the other’s elbow to make sure the cut would remain clean. After a few moments, he found a neutral looking plaster, slipping it open to gently stuck it around the injury. At the same time he brought out arnica cream for any bruising that might occur. “I am sorry for knocking you over, but at least we got to meet, I don’t know any of the other neighbours” He laughed a little.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-03-2011, 08:31 PM

Alice shook his head slightly at the question, the tone of voice Sage used, made Alice almost spill the whole thing, his lips parted then closed. Almost. No. That was not something he wanted to talk about. Especially to someone he had just met, he shrugged slightly. "...It's...complicated.." If he hadn't been holding that mug with one hand he would've waved said hand in a dismissive gesture.

Alice flinched slightly at the disinfectant, it did sting a little, and finally he brought his mug up to his lips to taste the liquid. He took a delicate sip while Sage tended the small scrape. He lowered the mug and offered Sage a half smile. "It's fine...Accidents happen. And..we're distant neighbors, my room is on the tenth floor." He was looking into his mug again. "I'm not really a people-person..and I don't carry conversations well.." Alice wasn't sure why he threw that bit of information out there. This man was nice, maybe he just hadn't wanted to seem like a rude thing to Sage.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 05-03-2011, 08:40 PM

"Hee~ You can say that, yes," Claus replied, smiling back at the man. He seemed nice; a bit quaint and straight forward, but somehow very thinking. The young man liked this. "Hm, but you did do something, does that not count?" he now asked, looking around the decorated room. He was entranced, fixated, by the work done. Almost a bit jealous, for an odd reason. He never had the opportunity to do such things, when he was younger.

"Oh, those must be your dogs, then," he thought aloud, hearing names that would be a little bit funny if applied to a person. He didn't think so, anyway. He just knew that was what people thought. But he had no clue why; they were such nice names...

Remaro

Old 05-03-2011, 08:51 PM

The falter in the other’s voice made him glance back up at the other, watching him calmly, not pushing Alice for answers. Slowly he nodded before lowering his gaze to the elbow again. “Most things are, but if you ever feel like talking I don’t mind listening” He answered gently before straightening up once he had finished tending to the other’s scrapes.

The sight of the smile made Sage grin lightly back to the other. “We live in the same building, in my opinion that still makes us neighbours, no matter the distance” With those words said, Sage began to re-pack the first aid kit. He listened to Alice’s words, an explanation it seemed for his not so talkative nature. Raising an eyebrow, Sage shook his head slightly. “It’s fine, compared to some people I’ve known you’re positively radiating ‘Mr Chatterbox’” he joked lightly.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-03-2011, 09:12 PM

Alice moved his arm slightly. Slowly curling and uncurling it for a moment when Sage stood. "Thanks." Still, in his eyes, such actions, tending to small scrapes on his elbow and offering him dry clothes, weren't really necessary. Still, Sage was being nice to him and Alice wasn't one to be rude to someone that was nice. At least, he tried not to be rude.

Alice gave Sage another half smile when the man joked, before taking a few more sips of the liquid in his mug. Now that Sage was done with his elbow, he cradled the mug in both hands. It was nice, being around someone else. Alice didn't like large crowds, but he didn't like being alone either. He decided, sitting here, was very nice and Sage seemed like a very nice man, usually not one quick to trust someone, Alice decided that he could probably trust Sage. At least a little bit. He was watching the other male, unaware that he was even doing it.

Remaro

Old 05-03-2011, 09:22 PM

Sage watched as Alice moved his arm to check the elbow was still usable. When the other thanked him, he grinned faintly and shrugged. “Not necessary, but you’re welcome” He answered while crouching down to put away the kit, moving briefly into the kitchen again to pour himself a cup of tea. Sage added several spoons of sugar, remembering fondly the first, and last time he’d tried cutting down on the sugar amount. It had been disgusting and he had sworn never to do it again.

When Sage turned back to Alice, he blinked in surprise, not having expected the other to be watching him. With a raised eyebrow, he took a sip of the warm drink, watching Alice quietly back for a moment before chuckling. “Have I got something on my face? It’s probably ink, I think it’s an unwritten rule that any and all pens in my possession are leaky” He chuckled softly as he spoke.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-03-2011, 09:31 PM

Alice sipped his tea again, watching as Sage moved about, putting away the first aid kit and then going off into the kitchen. When the man spoke, Alice blinked a few times. "What?" Another blink and a blush of embarrassment crept it's way to his cheeks. "..Oh...No. No there's nothing on your face." His gaze had dropped, staring into his mug once again. "I was..." He fidgeted slightly, still a little embarrassed from being caught staring. "...I was thinking, how easy it would be to draw you."

In all honesty it was rare to see Alice without his sketch book, or the black messanger bag he carried said book and his art supplies in. The only reason he had left those things in his room was because of the rain. He would never risk taking his sketchbook off somewhere while it was raining. Even if it might be protected by his bag. He shifted a bit. Not entirely sure how Sage would react to that. Once a person had called him creepy for saying something like that.

Remaro

Old 05-03-2011, 09:37 PM

Eyes widening a little at the other’s blush, he glanced away quickly to avoid staring at Alice and causing the other even more embarrassment. “Ah Good, I’m awful at getting ink off, it’s too stubborn” He mumbled before looking surprised at the other’s reason for staring at him. After a few seconds, Sage glanced back up, gazing thoughtfully at Alice. “You’re an artist? You don’t know how envious I am of that. I’ve never been able to draw anything above primary school level, and trust me, I should know, I mark primary school art for a living” He laughed faintly before taking a step forwards, sipping at his tea again.

The tea was more of a distraction really. The fact the other had said it would be easy to draw him had certainly caught his interest. Sage had never been ‘drawn’ before, and it would be nice to see what Alice saw when he looked at him. “I don’t mind if you want to draw me though, who am I to stifle artistic talent?” His smile flickered briefly over his lips again. It was strange, in company it was so easy for Sage to smile, it was barely even forced. So why was it so tricky to bring the smile up when he was alone? The thought annoyed him and he quickly squashed it to the back of his mind again.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-03-2011, 09:52 PM

Alice ran a hand through his hair, looking a little more comfortable in Sage's presence, as the man spoke. "I use rubbing alcohol to get ink stains off my fingers. It works well enough. Better than soap." He was giving Sage another one of those little half smiles of his, once again watching the man. "Drawing is easy, it just takes a bit of practice, like most things." This was Alice's comfort zone, his demeanor had changed slightly. "I'm sure your better at it than you think...or, if not, I'm sure you have to potential to be a good artist." That half smile had turned to a playful one.

Indeed, Alice was feeling a lot more relaxed now. Talking about art could do that to him, he finished off his tea and held the empty mug. "I don't often draw people. Mostly I like to draw landscapes, nature type stuff, finding a person I want to draw is usually rather difficult." His smile had flickered and he had glanced down at the scars on his arms, but only for a brief moment. His eyes were back on Sage, and his smile was just a little less playful, and just a little serious. "Did you know, a true artist cannot lie? Its because his soul is exposed in every thing he creates."