ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-24-2011, 05:59 PM

Single Act Of Kindness...Or is it?

A single businessman who had lived alone since high school. One rainy night, picks up a high school male stranger sitting on a bench and give him shelter. Little does he know that this high school boy might be his dream filled escape. Well, even though the businessman thought it would be good to help out the student knowing the kid would get sick if he stayed out in the rain. So helping him, he doesn't realize it himself that the reason he picked the kid up, was because he was more of his type. But, the biggest problem is that the businessman's sempai in high school that he liked back then, this is his son? What will he do now?

Name- Sion J. Hearts
Age- 17
Gender-
Male
Occupation-
Student (High School)
Information-
Lives with his father but they are always fighting, he gets into fights and trouble at school alot, some wonder how he manages to stay in school without getting kicked out. Some say because his father works for a top company that is the reason. College and his future is already set for him but he hates it all and wants nothing to do with it nor anything to do with his father.
Looks-
http://www.alfisal.com/vb/imgcache/7064.imgcache.jpg

Last edited by ReaperOfTime; 09-25-2011 at 12:39 AM..

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-25-2011, 12:32 AM

Name- Thomas (I'm unsure of the need for last names x.x)
Age- 28
Gender- Male
Occupation- Businessman
Information- nada lol u/c
Looks- yum lol tad warning it is censored a bit ^^'

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 12:39 AM

(I normally just put last names out of habit, things like that are also fun to me)

Sion had a fight with his father that morning "I don't want you to chose my life for me!" Sion yelled at his father. "You will go to school and become the young man your mother would have wanted!" Jakob, his father had screamed back. "I'm not going to become something I'm not! Mom would never have wanted that for me!" "She wanted more for you than you think!" "And that lady upstairs is not my mother!" Sion yelled adding "And you are no father of mine!" then he took off outside of the house. He didn't go to school, his father didn't chase him knowing the kid needed to be alone, and as far as things went, Sion just found more trouble along the way. The hours passed as he had gotten into some pretty bad fights that night over territory and resisting, he was lucky to get away and to sit on a bench in the park, no one ever went to the park at night unless you intended to do something to someone or wanted them to do it to you. Sion's expression kept those away, proving he would be challenge, and no one wanted to bother with something alot.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-25-2011, 12:51 AM

(lol i couldn't resist that pic. >D reminds me that's where that father's shirts used to go missing ;3)

Thomas had always cut through the park to head home from work. It was a ritual of his for a few years now. He'd often passed the deviants constantly armed with pepper spray in case they tried anything. He'd only had his heart set on someone who he'd never admitted to liking until the final school year, only to be turned down. He stopped at a bench, not noticing the boy beside him as he was tired and wanted to just go to sleep where he sat. It had been a long day at the office.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 01:08 AM

(looks like a manga I read or anime lol I can't remember, too many I have read-But I like it)

The rain had stopped pouring though it kept up with trying to water the earth, or drown it out. Sion sat there, he was woken up by someone next to him. 'Who is out here at this time?' Sion looked over and saw a man "I wouldn't stay here, you should be getting home old man" Sion spoke having not caring about his manners. He called his own father old man most of the time. However, Sion didn't look at the man, he didn't want anyone to freak out over the bruises that were starting to show or form and the cuts that he had.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-25-2011, 03:52 AM

(lol dunno got from a huge yaoi folder of pics all thrown in form diff things)

Thomas nearly jumped before turning to look at the voice that spoke. "I'm not old...really. You shouldn't be around here either. I usually come by to take a break before heading home. It's a long trek, so it is good to rest up." He told the boy. "shouldn't you be in bed or something? It's pretty late." He couldn't really see as the lights always messed with his eyes at night. "I've got a spare room if you don't have a place to go. I hear the temperature is going to drop below zero tonight."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 04:00 AM

Sion looked at the man "What do I look like to you? twelve?" he raised an eye brow "I have a place, I just don't care to go to it, excuse me" Sion spoke standing up, he could go where ever he would want, his father never worried about him. Well, not after all those times he took off going to friend's houses, though it was really late tonight and he wanted to accept the stranger's invitation but didn't know what all that entitled. Walking away as the rain began to pour more he pulled his hood of his hoodie over his head and put his music in to keep from hearing anything around him. Just as he was crossing the street, a car was coming his way, not too fast, but, enough to where if it would hit him, it could end badly. The lights weren't on but you could hear the car approaching, well anyone else, Sion was too indulged in his music.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-25-2011, 07:23 PM

Thomas Shrugged the boy off as he seemed to be a little rude to accept help. He let him wander off until he heard the car's tires screeching and getting closer. He ran after the boy as he was about to cross the street and pulled him in by his arm. Doing this caused the boy to fall into his lap, but survive at the very least. He pulled an earphone off the boy. "You should watch where you're going. If I hadn't of been here, you'd be dead by now."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 07:27 PM

(Well this just made my day :D) (Great save, its not like the usual ones :D)

Sion was caught off guard being pulled back and falling into the lap of someone else. It didn't occur to him until he heard the voice and a bit shaken up "S-sorry" Sion wasn't sure how to react, he wasn't thinking properly except for when he stood and helped up the other man realizing it was the man sitting on the bench before "Sorry you had to bother, excuse me" he couldn't believe he was indebted to someone or so he thought.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-25-2011, 08:55 PM

(orly >D)

Thomas shook his head. "You're not a burden. I do it for everyone. But you should still sleep elsewhere." He didn't take no for an answer, lifting the boy into his arms to take him home safely. "I'd rather not hear about anyone dying from sleeping on a bench in cold weather." He said honestly as he brought him back to the apartment. "spare room is upstairs and to the left. Bathroom is on the right."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 09:04 PM

(There seems to be so much more in these replies than ones that I or my cousin have roleplayed in before with others. Guess it just seems more realistic :D)

Sion was surprised at how he didn't struggle this time "Uh. Can I be put down now" Sion asked with curiosity and waited to see if the man would. He would remember the path to the apartment, he always did remember things he would see along the way. Sion wondered what his father was doing with his new stepmother and of course he knew his stepmother for years since he was born but never really liked her.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-25-2011, 09:56 PM

(lol ^^ well I'm skilled lol ;3)

"Sure." Thomas set him down on the couch and went to the kitchen. He brought out some half sandwiches with different varieties that he'd gotten from going to a party the night before. That;s when he noticed how bruised the boy was but didn't say anything really. He'd seen worse and didn't really want to know if it was just school brawls.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 10:16 PM

(:D)

"Why didn't you just let me wander around, I would have done that until morning, I've done it before" Sion mumbled the last part, he had a bit of an attitude that was showing, he actually didn't mind going somewhere for one night. It was better than walking in the rain and catching a cold, his old man would yell at him more if he became sick.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-25-2011, 10:56 PM

"It wouldn't be safe what that driver on the road. And you with those in not being able to hear when they were racing down the street." Thomas said honestly as he offered the boy some of the sandwiches to choose from to eat. "I'd also feel better if you didn't. I wouldn't want your death on my conscience." He didn't even know who he was but that was still a fact.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 11:04 PM

"Thanks" he took the sandwich and smiled a bit trying to be a bit respectful to the stranger that offered him a warm place to sleep "Where do you work if you don't mind me asking? Oh um..sorry, I'm Adam" he didn't want to be rude by asking a bunch of questions and not know each other's name. In fact it would be a bit creepy wouldn't it; he took a bite while waiting for an answer but didn't stare, he wasn't shy just didn't feel like it.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-26-2011, 01:03 AM

"I'm thomas and I work at one ot the top businesses around the city. You ever see the big glass window building over town? That'd be it. And It's easier to walk there than drive too." He said as he sat in his chair that faced the couch but also the tv. "and you? I assume school is part of your life?"

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-26-2011, 01:27 AM

"I know that building, its near my father's company" Sion replied hearing about school is part of his life "Whenever I wish to go, yea" otherwise he did everything just to leave that hell hole of a school. Sion couldn't think of anything else to say, he wasn't sure what else to say really. "Um...did you have a good day today?" Sion asked out of just being polite.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-27-2011, 10:10 PM

"Ah you shouldn't skip. It's got good things you need to know in life. Besides most of the math they generally teach." Thomas said as he knew how the system worked. "I suppose it was just a very long day. I had lots of paperwork to sign off on. You?" He figured he'd return the favour and ask as well. "Well if you don't mind I have to get up early so my body is calling for sleep."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-27-2011, 11:57 PM

Sion didn't answer to the fact that school was supposedly good, he didn't really have a problem with school, it was his way of acting out against his father. "I have been wandering alot and yea its okay, night" He was glad to have somewhere nice to sleep rather than walking all night. Maybe he should stay in school more often but he didn't have a reason just yet.

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-28-2011, 04:41 AM

Thomas slept until 6am, getting up and showering. He checked up on the boy and made breakfast. He was all set to leave after eating so the boy had to get up soon if he was going to. He didn't like leaving him there alone. Mostly because leaving the door open or something would be bad in the neighbourhood. He finished up and left a note for the boy. If he was going to school fine, but if not he could leave the door locked and stay around as long as he liked.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 04:44 AM

Sion was asleep peacefully, he was worn out from doing nothing yesterday except for walking, and pretty much staying away from anyone who would cause a fuss. Sion wouldn't wake up on a normal basis at least until eight to nine that morning. He didn't bother with going to school, but, once he did wake up he had seen the note and went over to read what it said...

Uzekins
Yaoi Hunter

Old 09-28-2011, 07:06 PM

The note read :
"There's food in the fridge. Help yourself. Just don't go anywhere if you decide not to go to classes. I'll be back later after work with supper of some form."

Thomas was currently doing tons of paperwork before lunch. He went to a small cafe and had a coffee and sandwich before heading back to go to a board meeting. He got more coffee there as well.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 07:16 PM

Sion knew the guy was just being nice or so that is what he thought of it as. Instead of staying he found paper and a pen while writing "Sorry couldn't stay longer, I guess I will try going to class, thanks for the night sleep, I made the bed back up -Sion Hearts" then he left the apartment making sure that the door was locked and headed off for school, sure he would be late but no one would ever expect him to go at all. He was able to get to his house first before school, he couldn't go in the clothes he was in now, his step mother saw him and tried to speak with him "I'm late for school, excuse me" is all he said still not happy with her. He changed into jeans, sneakers, and a regular green tank top with a dark blue zip up hoodie around his waist.

"Going to school, bye" Sion spoke walking out of the door "Wait, Sion, take your lunch" Sion was gone before she could give it to him, he wasn't about to trust her, but, then again he was always a mother's little boy than anything else. He wouldn't admit to it even if he was asked. He was excused from his earlier classes as he spoke to the teachers about the work, he went to the rest of his classes. He at least showed up, for some reason meeting that stranger had motivated him to get back on track a bit, he wasn't taking notes. He sat there doing the homework he would ask for at the start of class. He wondered if they would call home saying he was in school today for once and actually doing the homework. But as they day was ending he still didn't get the history study guide for the French Revolution and there was a test on it tomorrow.