Loll!pop
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Loll!pop Send a message via MSN to Loll!pop

Old 10-08-2007, 11:26 PM

She sighed softly, staring at her feet as she slowly wandered the town. The voice of a woman was slowly starting to grow louder, Kura slowing her pace to a stop when the woman's voice was perfectly clear. She peered up, spotting the sign of the orphanage.

She smiled softly, standing at the bottom of the entrance, waiting for the visitors above her to enter. She ran a pale hand through her hair, biting the inside of her bottom lip anxiously. 'Should I just walk up, or wait..Or..Gah..This is weird to me..,' she thought, her green eyes slowly blinking.

Somethings gonna blow
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-09-2007, 12:02 AM

Username: Somethings gonna blow (SGB)
First Name: James
Last Name: (none)
Race: half-vampire
Sex: male
*Sexuality: straight
Position: Worker
*Personality: he is a very polite gentleman who is on more of the romantic side
*Bio: He has lived at the orphanage since it first started, his parents died when he was 10 and he can barely remember their names. Now that he is 18 but has no where to go he stays at the orphanage as a worker
*Powers: He keeps his powers secret.
Appearance: http://users.cnu.edu/anime/phantom2.JPG

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-09-2007, 12:39 AM

Before the other girls outside of her home had a chance to respond, Mika rose her head a bit more to see a girl behind them. The girl looked confused, so Mika felt she had to say something. "Excuse me, are you lost, miss?" It was always in her nature to want to help people, which is probably why she started the orphanage. Her foot moved a bit, kicking the air as the leaned against the side of the door.

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 10-09-2007, 01:41 AM

• ((i filled it in honey. I'm sorry i missed one i guess.))

Jessie smiled as the door was opened. "Skittles!" she yelled at the cat when she jumped out of her arms. She looked at the woman. "Yes i would like a place to stay, i don't have anywhere to go for the night." She smiled widely. "My names Jessie."

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-09-2007, 02:32 AM

((Well, no need to worry about it? xD))

Mika brought her attention back to the girl in front of her. She felt like she was everywhere today. She showed the girl a friendly smile. "Alright, you can stay as long as you like. I was just going to make lunch in a minute." She opened her door a bit wider, for the girl to pass though. "My name is Mika. Please, make yourself at home." As she finished talking her eyes went back to the other girl briefly, then back to Jessie.

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 10-09-2007, 03:40 AM

Rowin had moved to the end of the hall, just where the stairs started to go down to the first story. She had started to follow Mika, but stopped at the stairs. She had not wanted to get in the way, so she stayed there for a moment. She watched Mika as she answered the door, a new girl already? It seemed like she had not been here very long and already there were more and more girls showing up. Was this a girls only orphanage? The thought had crossed through her mind a few times before but now it seemed to echo. She had not been around very many boys. It was forbidden in practically every other house until now. At least she didn't think there was a rule against talking to boys. She let out a small sigh as she sat down on the first step and continued to watch.

Loll!pop
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Loll!pop Send a message via MSN to Loll!pop

Old 10-09-2007, 04:40 AM

She jumped a little, the unexpectedness of the woman's voice startling her slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry..I just..Uhh..." She stared back down at her feet. "I just noticed it was an orphanage..I'm kind of..Err..In need of a home..." Her voice was soft, calm, as if a light breeze was passing by. "If it's no inconvenience to you, I was hoping maybe I could... Stay here?"

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-09-2007, 08:17 PM

Mika turned her head back to the girl as before right as she spoke her first word. She blinked a bit, then smiled again. "Well, of course you can stay here. I have plenty of rooms left." Her voice was calm and just a bit soft. The girl seemed shy, so she didn't want to talk too much yet. The wind from the outside blew her hair over her pretty dark blue eyes. With one of her sleeves which covered her hands she swept the hair to behind her ear. She hadn't noticed Rowin by the steps; she was pretty quiet and Mika's hearing wasn't all that great.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-09-2007, 08:58 PM

Kris looked up from her book once again to see who had just come through the door. She saw agirl not much older than her. She looked down at shadow who looked like she wanted to go outside. Kris put shadow on the grond and went outside with shadow tagging along behind her.

jessiekins

Old 10-10-2007, 04:28 AM

• Jessie smiled at Mika. "Thank you Mika" She walked inside and looked around. "this place is alot bigger on the inside then it looks on the outside." She scooped Skittles back up in her arms and walked around a bit. Walking back up to Mika she had a questioning look on her face. "Do i get my own room?"

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-10-2007, 08:40 PM

Mika nodded. Jessie was right, it does look pretty small on the outside. She wondered if it somehow made a difference. As Jessie spoke to her from the inside, she brought her head into the house, and as she did so she noticed Kris was their with her dog, waving at them slowly before speaking. "Yep, unless you want to share a room. I'll take you to your room in a second, unless you want to find it on your own. " She nodded once more. She had to wait for the other girl to come inside before they were taken to their rooms.

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-10-2007, 11:40 PM

((I'd like to join, if it's okay... I'll get this post deleted immediately if there is no room left.))

Username: littleaes
First Name: Little-chan
Last Name: Catane
*Nickname: Lit
Race: Human
Sex: Female
*Sexuality:
Position: Orphan
*Personality: She's rather shy, and has her reasons for it. She is also very distrusting, but will grow on you after a while.
*Bio: Her parents were killed in a fire. No one knows what happened to her brother. Her parents were assassins, and as such, she has their special abilities.
*Powers: Strong senses. Her eyes turn red when she's ready to use her abilities to their ultimate limit, whether it be she's scared or angry.
Appearance: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Anime/Girl.jpg
*Pets:
*Other:

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-11-2007, 12:32 AM

Shadow smelled something so she took off running. Kris ran after her. Kris finally got a hold of shadow when she almost ran straight into Mika. Instead she fell over trying to make sure she didn't land on Shadow. "Ugh...sorry!"

Somethings gonna blow
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2007, 12:59 AM

James woke from a nice nap he was having outside. Even though he was now working at the mansion he still felt as though he was still just an orphan.

Syntax Ziichii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2007, 01:53 PM

[[Can I still join? ;D]]
Username: Syntax Ziichii
First Name: Sincha
Last Name: Vanderheim
*Nickname: Sincha
Race: half-human, half-snow fairy
Sex: female
*Sexuality: straight
Position: Orphan
*Personality: Sincha is a clumsy but a witty girl. She is also boyish and tends to run around and around.
*Bio: Sincha was orphaned at a very young age of three. Her father died because of a freak accident. Then, she stayed with her grandfather but eventually, her grandfather died and stayed on the streets, begging.
*Powers: She can make snowballs out of nowhere and throw them with great accuracy.
Appearance: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...l_fav65274.jpg
*Pets: A baby snowman named Pichii and a panda named Ashkant
*Other:

jessiekins

Old 10-11-2007, 04:56 PM

• Jessie smiled at Mike. "I'd like you to show it to me then i'll go exploring a little bit around the house." She stood there looking around the entrance way petting Skittles in her arms.

aUtUmN-LyNn
:B Rawr!
Send a message via AIM to aUtUmN-LyNn Send a message via Yahoo to aUtUmN-LyNn

Old 10-11-2007, 05:42 PM

Username: aUtUmN-LyNn
First Name: Larukiya
Last Name: Seven
*Nickname: Bloom
Race: Neko
Sex: f
*Sexuality: bi
Position: orphan
*Personality: Nice, kind, weird, and bubbly, Emotional
*Bio: A very unfortunate kid, her mother died giving birth to her, and her father never wanted her, so he dropped her off on the Orphanage's doorstep
*Powers: light, and dark+ Telekinesis
Appearance: long black hair that comes down to her ankles, she has blue eyes, small nose and lips (basically looks like a perfect beautiful little doll)
wears a black formal Old-Fashion dress
*Pets: has a kitten named Mittens
*Other: carries a star-shaped hair clip in her hair that acts as a cooling device or heating device, depending on if its too hot or too cold. Thats why she's never hot or cold, nor sweaty

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 10-11-2007, 06:37 PM

Rowin still sat at the top of the stairs looking down at everything that was going on. So now there were two new girls? They both had pets. Rowin was never allowed to keep any pets. She lived a very sheltered life with almost nothing in it. She was lucky to have left the last house she was staying in with all the clothes on her back. She let out a small sigh, almost nonexistent. She'd now have to meet these new girls and she wasn't sure if she was up to it. 'Maybe I should go back to my room' She thought to herself as she looked back over in Mika's direction.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2007, 10:35 PM

((Whoa whoa, orphan overfill. xD If I ever make an OOC thread I'll post the OCs there so I don't clutter up the front page here, but until then I'm not accepting any more orphans sorry. D:
>.> Someone encourage me to make an OOC thread.
Also, I added a new rule. So, if Loll! doesn't post here soon I might have to go on without her. .___.;; So sorrry. >.<))

Mika looked down at the dog who almost ran into her and the girl who tried to stop it. Mika remembered that girl, her name was...Kris, she believed. She always thought that unisex names were awesome, so it was pretty easy for her to remember. She kept her smile soft. "It's all right. Need help getting up?" And without waiting for an answer she held out her hand for the girl.
With her hand still out, she looked back at Jessie. "Heh, okay. I'll be there in a moment then." As she was talking she noticed Leo again, climbing up the stairs to where she just noticed Rowin was sitting. Leo rubbed up against her and gently purred before curling up and sleeping on the stairs. Leo was so affectionate when he could, but most of the time he was so lazy. It was nice that he was spending time with the orphans.

KiraAnn

Old 10-12-2007, 01:10 AM

Username: KiraAnn
First Name: Kira
Last Name: Willow
*Nickname: Some call her KiKi, but only her closest friends.
Race: Fairy
*Sexuality: Straight
*Personality: Kira is fun and outgoing. She tries hard to make sure all the kids are treated fairly and have smiles on there faces. Welcome to jokes and tells them herself she is willing to do anything to make sure everyone is happy, though she is not afraid to put her foot down when the children get out of hand.
*Bio: Kira was left alone when she was younger. Not that many people wanted to take in a child with wings and pointed ears so she learned how to survive on her own, making her a tough cookie to some. When she turned seventeen she found the orphanage and has been there since. Once she turned eighteen she choose to stay and help those take shelter so they didn't have to go through what she did.
*Powers: Fly of course, sometimes when her emotions are to strong it effects the weather, but mostly she can control plants. Help them grow and pull energy from them when needed, she can use it to heal others but not a great deal.
Appearance: http://www.amybrownart.com/images2_1...n_daydream.jpg
She hardly wears dresses though still wears them. Her eyes are a bright green standing out against her pale skin and bright red hair.
*Other: She normally doesn't show her wings since she always hid them when she was younger, force of habit. She loves to cook, and does it often. There are always cookies, brownies, and cakes ready to be eaten. One just has to hint they are hungry and she starts cooking.

{{Hope this works, let me know if you would like a change.}}

Syntax Ziichii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 04:24 AM

Sincha, being new to the orphanage, walked around the place. She then passed by the living room, and decided to stay there for a while. While waiting for someone to play with her, she played first with her pets. "I wish someone would play with us", said Sincha.

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-12-2007, 02:41 PM

The young girl looked around nervously. Why did she have to come here? What she really wanted to do was find that man... Oh no, why was she thinking about that? She sighed. Little-chan walked in nervously, closing the door behind her.

Rally
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Rally

Old 10-12-2007, 04:01 PM

EDIT::

Username: Rally
First Name: Rally
Last Name: Gentilesprit
Nickname: Ral
Race: Human
Personality: She is sweet, kind and friendly, very quiet and keeps to herself. She does love children and hopes to help and take care of them.
Bio: Really, she doesn't let much be known about her. She's mysterious for that. She is also quite odd for the mordern day. She likes very old fashioned things like clothes from the early 1900s and even earlier, which she wears all the time. She has taught herself the ways from those periods as well, such as playing the piano and sewing. Those are the only things people know about her because she's often seen doing them.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...6359961330.jpg

KiraAnn

Old 10-12-2007, 06:47 PM

Kira hurried through the front door untying the black apron she wore for work and slipping it on the door knob. She worked at a local flower shop, more so since the flowers never seemed to die when she was there and always beautiful. She loved her job and always smelt of fresh lilies. Running her thin fingers through her long red hair she made her way into the library grabbing book that has been read countless times, the binding so worn you can barely read the title.

Walking with long strides her black boots echoed down the hall as she made her way to the kitchen, her large wings folded against her back and dragged the ground against her worn blue jeans. Pushing the sleeves up on her black sweater hanging off her shoulders. Her red lips curled into a smile at those she passed and she hummed checking on the supply of cookies and cakes.

"Mika has everyone eaten?" Her voice rang out loud and clear sounding happy and strong. If she said no she would start working on lunch, if she said yes she would head for the backyard and read Alice In Wonderland for the hundredth time.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-12-2007, 08:07 PM

((Rally- Fill out the form. :3))

Mika turned to Kira, who seemed to shoot past her and the other girls without even noticing. She shook her head towards the girl, her brown bangs falling over her eyes. "No, I got caught up with some new friends." By friends she, of course, meant the orphans. She always saw every one of them as a new friend to make. It would make them both happy with a new friend. "If you would like to make lunch, Rowin," She pointed up the stairs "...Would like two turkey and cheese sandwiches. And..." She turned back to the girls "Um, you guys hungry?" She looked questionably at them.