Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 10-12-2007, 09:09 PM

Rowin looked at Mika quite surprised that she remembered exactly what it was that she wanted to eat for lunch. 'Wow' was the only thing she could seem to think of in her head. A very faint smile appeared on her face as her glance slowly transferred from Mika to the new woman who walked into the house.

Sweet Faux Pas
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Faux Pas Send a message via MSN to Sweet Faux Pas Send a message via Yahoo to Sweet Faux Pas

Old 10-13-2007, 12:33 AM

Username: SweetFauxPas
First Name: Ashlyn
Last Name: Brown
*Nickname: Ash
Race: Human
Sex: Female
*Sexuality: Bisexual
Position: Worker
*Personality: Nice, Shy (not always), outgoing, funny, loud-mouthed,
*Bio: Ashlyn was once and orphan, and like the owner of the house, she wanted to help other orphans. Her parents were murdered when she was just 10 years old. She spent most of her life, being sent back and forth from houses to orphanages, just because she was mis-understood.
*Powers: N/A
Appearance: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...20Girl/489.jpg
*Pets: Name Is Lunar; Luna for short.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...mmf_Shoko1.jpg
*Other: She absolutely loves children, and can sometimes come off as a bit childish.

Sweet Faux Pas
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Faux Pas Send a message via MSN to Sweet Faux Pas Send a message via Yahoo to Sweet Faux Pas

Old 10-13-2007, 12:47 AM

Ashlyn stumbled through the front door, out of breath. She let her two heavy suitcases fall beside her. Ash looked over at the library, amazed at how large it was. She bit her lip lightly, and picked her things back up, shutting the door with her foot. Ashlyn looked around, taking everything in. The smell, the look, the sounds...everything seemed peaceful. She fidgeted in her hoodie, letting out a low whimper. She was starting to overheat, but wanted to find a place to put her things before she started worrying about coats. Ash moved through the rooms, and found herself in the dining room. The house was large, and it would probably take a day or so to remember where every room was at. It wouldn't be too tough though, she had a pretty good memory. "Hello?" She called out, but not too loud. The last thing Ashlyn wanted to do was wake the children up - if they were sleeping- or startle someone...but she didn't know where anything was.

Syntax Ziichii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 05:11 AM

Sincha woke up as she heard a lady's voice. "Who was that?" she whispered to herself. As she looked around, she saw a lady in the library. She came running and asked the lady in the library, "Who are you? Are you my new playmate? Yay!"

KiraAnn

Old 10-13-2007, 01:44 PM

Kira turned on heal spinning about and bitting her lower lip softly. There were some new people in the orphanage and her she just zipped in like nothing happened. On her way back to the entrance she saw a young girl standing in the dinning room wearing a heavy looking hoodie.

"Oh hello dear. My you must be hot you can take off the sweater if you like." She waited, if the girl did take off the sweater she would just smile, if not she would just shrug it off. "My name is Kira, and you are?" Waiting for the answer she heard many voices gathering around the library and her curious instinct was taking over, making her want to know what was going on.

"Well you are just in time for lunch if you are hungry and I am sure Mika can show you a room. This way please." With a nod she turned to the door and headed out to the entrance and library section with out making a sound, her hair swayed slightly with each step.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-13-2007, 03:58 PM

"Yeah I am pretty hungry, and I know shadow's hungry." Kris said as she was on the floor with her troble making puppy in her arms. She looked up a Mika and then at Rowin, whom she had seen before but never really talked to. She got up, "I'm Kris," She said with a friendly smile on her face.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 07:30 PM

((I'm just gonna...Go on without Lol!. >.< Sorry, But I want to do something besides holding the door for her. D;))

Mika smiled, moving her bangs to behind her ear, but as she looked down her hair again fell over her face. Man, she wanted to grow out her bangs so badly. "Nice to meet you, Kris. I'm Mika Stokely." She moved from the front door so she could close it. She didn't want Shadow to escape. "What would you like to eat? I'm making sandwiches for someone else, would you like that, too? I also have some dog food in the kitchen closet."

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 10-14-2007, 02:21 AM

• Jessie smiled at Mika. "alright I can wait a little while before i settle into my room.* SHe walked over to the kitchen and started opening cabnits, looking for a bowel. "Here we go Skittles" She said as she sat the cat down on the floor and the bowl right infront of her. "Now lets get you some milk." She walked over to the fridge and opened it. Removing the milk jug she poored some into skittle's bowel before replacing the jug back in the fridge. She pulled a chair away from the table and sat there watching her kitten drink it's milk as she waited for Mika to show her to her room. She placed her purse and her backpack on the table and started to see what she was able to bring with her.

((sorry about the lapse time between my posts, but i work an odd shift so getting on Mene is a little hard during the working week. ))

Rally
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Rally

Old 10-14-2007, 12:18 PM

((I edited my last post to put in my form :3 ))

Rally stood at the beginning of the walkway to the orphanage. She was a bit nervous, but also happy to be working with other people. She hoped that the children were little angels, though.

Rally walked, and had such an elegant stride that she looked like she was simply gliding above the ground, with her white hair flying lightly about behind her. She stopped and opened the door as if it was fragile. Once open enough, Rally stepped inside and gently closed the door behind her. She looked around and smiled, how cute the place looked!

And she stood there. She realized that she came in uninvited, even though she now works there. It was her first day, though, and didn't know what to do and didn't know where the owner was. She thought that perhaps she should have knocked or rang the doorbell.

Rally shrugged and thought it was already too late, so she slowly wandered to the library to see what books were there.

((Oh, do the workers live there as well?))

Rabid Ice Weasel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Rabid Ice Weasel

Old 10-14-2007, 02:12 PM

{{ I do believe I'd like to join! ;D

Username: Rabid Ice Weasel
First Name: Bjorn
Last Name: Ndeka
Race: Vavvian (an original race, eel people...kinda)
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual (sorry, ladies ;D)
Position: Worker (likely maintenance)
Personality: He generally appears unfriendly and gruff, but if you can get yourself on his good side, he would quite literally throw himself in front of a train for you.
Bio: Mysteeerious~ o:
Powers: Nothing, aside from his natural absurd strength (he's about 7' 1" tall and 500 pounds, more or less)
Appearance: Color Sketch
Pets: The man's got a little seal mitted ragdoll kitten named Riley. The cat is a very well-kept secret. <.<
Other: He likely lives at the orphanage itself, as he has no family. That, and he is a chain-smoker, and you will never see him without his (prescription) sunglasses or with his hair down. Yes, those are gills.

I think I'll sit around for a bit and watch everyone else, get a feel for the place. Then I'll post. :3}}

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-14-2007, 04:31 PM

((Yeah, they can live here, too. :3))

Mika, now pretty cleared of things to do, decides to make the food first before showing the orphans to their rooms. As she would be making the lunch, they would have time to explore their new home. She walked through the dining room, and slowly into the kitchen, waiting for Kris to decide on what she wanted for lunch. As she walked in she noticed Jessie, and remembered that she hadn't asked her if she wanted lunch yet. "Hey, Jessie, you hungry? I'm making sandwiches." Maybe she had already asked this before, but she couldn't remember. Something about waking up so recently made her memory a bit fading on things like that.
She reached over to the kitchen closet, opening it quickly and pulling out the bread from the top shelf. She grabbed it with both hands and wandered to the kitchen counter, opening the bag which held the neatly placed bread. She went back to the closet for plates, turning around with the paper plates in her hand and kicking the door closed behind her. She went back to the counter where the bread was waiting to be made into a sandwich, and placed four slices on one plate; on top each other in twos, leaving two piles of bread. She then walked over to the fridge, and pulled out all of the cold cuts she could find. She grabbed all of them at once and headed back to the counter. She kicked the door closed as she did before. Taking out the turkey, she placed several pieces of turkey on each slice. She grabbed the available cheese she had, placing those on the bread as well. To finish up Rowin's sandwich, she grabbed each slice from the bottom of the pile and placed them on top, forming the overall sandwich. She smiled gently, calling out to Rowin with a loud voice to tell her her lunch was ready.

((Whoa, looong. xD ))

Sweet Faux Pas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 09:01 PM

[[ Sorry about late reply! I'll post sooner. ]]

Ashlyn smiled, pulling her hoodie off. "My name is Ashlyn Brown. I came, looking for a job." She followed Kira, looking around at everything. "This house is quite large," She said lowly, more to herself than to Kira. "About how many orphans are there in here," She asked curiously.

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 10-14-2007, 10:18 PM

Rowin looked up from her seat at the top of the stairs when she heard that her lunch was ready. A very faint smile appeared on her face as she stood up. She fixed her skirt a little and started to walk down the stairs, her boots making a slight clunking noise as she stepped down each time. It was oh so clear that her boots didn't fit her right, but she didn't mind; It just meant she needed thicker socks. Once she made it to the bottom of the stairs she tried desperately to sneak past anyone near her, without looking at them as she quickly made her way to the kitchen.

Upon reaching the door she pushed it open and entered the kitchen. Her eyes scanned the room for a moment, spotting a table and chairs and headed towards them. She gabbed the back of a chair and pulled it out from the table, being as quiet as she possibly could and then sat down. She only looked up once through this whole process and that was so she could see Mika.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-14-2007, 10:40 PM

Mika grabbed the plate that held Rowin's sandwiches, walking over to the table where she sat, and placed it in front of her. She kept up her smile as she looked at Rowin, though she didn't look back. "Would you like a drink, too? Or anything else?" As she was speaking she turned around and headed back to the counter where the bread and cold cuts were. She removed a hair tie that was wrapped around her hand and used it to pull her hair up. She decided that she was hungry, too, and while she was waiting for other orders she would make a ham sandwich for herself.

Yotsy

Old 10-14-2007, 10:45 PM

Rowin couldn't help smiling when the plate was put down in front of her. Her sandwiches where indeed what she had asked for and that impressed her. This was the first time she had ever been given the food that she asked for, she was a little happy. She watched as Mika went back to the counter, she was deciding if she was thirsty. She probably would be after she started to eat, but what to drink? She glanced over at the fridge and then at the sinks faucet. "Um.. I would like a drink. Can I have a glass of water?"

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-14-2007, 10:59 PM

Mika turned her head back to the girl when she heard her first speak. She couldn't hear a person very well unless she was facing them. She stopped before she could start making the sandwich, and instead went to a cabinet right beside the fridge. She opened it, revealing plastic cups stacked up evenly. Stokely grabbed a light green one that was stacked on top of the other cups, turning back to Rowin with a questionable expression. "Do you want ice cubes?"

Yotsy

Old 10-14-2007, 11:14 PM

Rowin smiled a little as she heard the question that Mika asked her. "Um.. a few would be nice" She stated as she looked back down at the plate in front of her. She had not touched her sandwiches yet, she was so hungry. She reached for one of the sandwiches and picked it up taking a bite out of it.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-14-2007, 11:26 PM

Mika nodded, turning over to the refrigerator that had an ice cube maker on the left door. She put the cup in the dispenser, pushing against what made the ice came out ((Sorry, I fogot what that was called. x.x) and stopped when several ice cubs fell. She then turned to the sink that was not too far away. She placed the cup under the faucet and turned the handle that had a blue sticker on it. Water feel from the faucet and into the plastic cup. She waited until it was about a third cup of water, then twisted the handle off, heading back to the table and putting the cup of water beside her plate. "There you go." She spoke with a friendly voice, walking back to her soon to be lunch.

jessiekins

Old 10-15-2007, 03:17 AM

• Jessie smiled at Mika "Yes i would like a sandwich. Ham and cheese if you got it. Oh and cheese pringles too if you got them" She said excitedly. It had been a long time since she was allowed to eat what she wanted. She reached down and petted Skittles on the head while she was still drinking her milk. She looked back up at Mika. "So who else is living here?"

Rally
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 04:19 AM

Rally heard some voices from across the hall, so she put back the book she was looking at and walked into the kitchen where she found the three girls.

"Good day!" she said happily as she slightly curtsied.

((Sandwiches.....this is making me hungry! lol))

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 04:31 AM

Mika turned her head back to Jessie, smiling softly. "Um, cheese pringles? We might have those, check the closet. I'll have your sandwich ready soon." Her meal had to wait again, orphans first after all. She opened the plastic bag that kept the ham, placing several pieces of it on the slice of bread she had out. "Um, most, if not all of the orphans are girls. I'm sure you two will make a lot of friends here. " She smiled, doing the same thing she had done with the ham with the cheese, putting a plain slice over the one with ham and cheese on top of it. "Here you are, your sandwich is ready." She walked over to Jessie to hand her the her sandwich on a plate when she noticed a new girl walk in. "Oh, hello!" She made sure Jesse had the plate in her hands before getting up to slightly bow back to her.

((Ha ha, go eat?))

jessiekins

Old 10-15-2007, 04:45 AM

• Jessie sat the plate on the table. "thank you very much." She took a bite of her sandwich chewed it and then quickly ate the rest of it. "that was very yummy." She ate some of the chips and gave one to skittles

Rally
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 04:56 AM

((I got some chicken x3))

"Hello again," she smiled. "How are you all today?" she asked as she looked at all the girls. Rally found a spot at the table and sat down, her dress ruffling as she did. She had great posture; her back was straight, not touching the chair, and had her hands in her lap.

jessiekins

Old 10-15-2007, 04:58 AM

• Jessie smiled as the girl sat across from her at the table.
    "hello, My name is Jessie." She picked Skittles up off the florr. "And this is Skittles. It's a pleasure to meet you."

KiraAnn

Old 10-15-2007, 01:59 PM

Kira nodded softly to the girls name. "It is nice to meet you. There are about....seven orphans. Now for a job you will have to ask Mika she is the owner and can let you know. I am sure we need more workers though." Before she could make it out of the room it filled with other girls and Mika getting ready for lunch.

"Oh my this filled up fast. Well we don't have to go searching for anyone now." Smiling she turned her attention to Mika. "Mika this is Ashlyn. She would like a job here." Nodding at the two she looked at the table and grabbed an empty seat sitting on her book. She needed to sit up straight so she didn't crush her wings though they were mostly hidden by her hair she protected them carefully.