Unnie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Unnie

Old 11-08-2007, 01:12 AM

"Lovely woman," Aimee murmered as she cleaned off the dust covered shelves, "Talked to her since then?"

"Pants off too," Sang told him. What they needed right now was dancers, and dancers had to have fairly nice bodies, and especially nice legs. It's just how it worked in his kind of business. "You can keep your boxers on if you're shy, but break the habit quick because you won't get paid much if you're a prick in this club."

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 11-08-2007, 01:31 AM

Vander sighed and shruged. He took off his pants and boxers and smiled at the man. HE was not ashamed of his body and it showed.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 01:41 AM

"No... I have tried but she just won't answer my calls or return my messages." he said with a slight sigh. He realy hated his mother sometimes though he still loved her enough to sell himself for her which was too confusing for even himslef to fathom.
Damien sighed. "He will do..." He said then looked over at Takuya. "What about him??" He asked looking back to Sang "Did you check him out before you gave him a generous loan??" He asked curriously.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 01:52 AM

"Alright, get dressed. You're in," Sang picked up the clothes from the ground and tossed them to Vander before turning to Damien. "Yeah, I did. I wasn't going to lend a million bucks to someone who couldn't work it off later." He dug a thick leather wallet from his back pocket and walked outside to meet with the fat man beside the truck. "How much?"

"So you're not living with her then? Where're you staying?" Aimee questioned.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 02:08 AM

Vander put his cloths back on and waited for the boss to return.

The man was fiddling with his phone when he was approached by the man who owned the club. "Well did you like what you saw?" HE asked with a devilish smile on his face. "I think 5,000 should cover it." That was very over priced for one slave but in the mans business he couldn't afford to let this slave go cheap in a situation where he could get a lot.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 02:10 AM

Takuya looked at her and just sighed again. "I was living with my drunk ass father" he said with a grunt. needless to say he wasn't enthused about my deal so he kicked me out because I was supposedly a disgrace to his family name." He said as he cleaned up some more.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 02:49 AM

"You're over charging me," Sang replied, "Think I won't notice? I'll pay 3k for him."

"Wonderful family.." Aimee mumbled as she cleaned, "Where do you come from, kid?"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 02:55 AM

The man glared at him wildly. "I'll take nothing less then 4k." He said with a grin. "He knew he would get more than he thought the slave was worth.

Vander watched haggle a price and sighed. HE then walked to a dirty area of the room and started to clean up. He wanted to make himself useful so he wouldn't get beaten like his last owner.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 02:58 AM

"3k," Sang repeated, "That's it."

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 03:01 AM

The man grumbled and nodded. "Fine." HE said waiting for his payment. "But just so you know I could have gotten a lot more for him elsewhere." He lied.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 03:03 AM

"I am from Tokyo Japan" he said as he looked over at the boy that just arrived. He wasn't going to make it a point to try and make friends with everyone so he didn't even bother saying anything to him. All he was here to do was do his job for as long as he had too and then leave.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 03:07 AM

"Then you're some kind of dumbass," Sang pulled a roll of cash from his wallet and placed it in the fat man's hands, "Deal is done." He made a short half wave gesture at the man then turned and walked back inside. "Alright, start clearing this place out. I'll have someone come in tomorrow and start setting it up so it needs to be empty and somewhat clean."

"Family life usually that rough in Tokyo?" Aimee asked, "I come from quiet little Canada so I wouldn't know, eh?"

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 03:29 AM

Takuya looked at her and shruged. "I don't know realy... I wasn't aloud to associate with other people when I was little.... I actualy was aloud to talk to my classmates in highschool but by then I was know as the wierd kid so I realy never found out what other people's lifes were like." He said with a sigh. His childhood was nothing to look back on and smile at so he didn't realy like to talk about it.

Damien looked at Sang ad yawned. "Well I am going to go home and come back here tomorrow to over see the putting toether of the bar."

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 03:30 AM

The man glared at him snatched the money and stormed off to get into his truck. He sped off and got pulled over bu the police. He then got arrested for slave trade.

Vander herd what the boss said and quickly finished cleaning what he was cleaning and moved on he filled a few trash bags quickly and the entire back right corner was cleaned in a mater of minutes. "He walked up to his new owner and smiled."Do you have a screw driver so I can fix a few tables?" HE asked quietly. HE was used to work like this. One of his former owners was a club owner as well.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 03:47 AM

"Alright," Sang gave Damien the same little half wave, "I'll be by in the morning, see you."

She changed the subject quickly, "So I heard there was wild clubs and stuff in Tokyo. Ever been to one?" She could tell it hurt him to talk about it, and the boy didn't owe her any money or ever did anything to cross her so there was no reason to purposely cause him pain.

Sang motioned for Vander to follow him out to the car he had parked out back behind the club. He pulled the door open and rumaged through the mess of the back seat before pulling out a tool box with a padlock on it which he handed to Vander. The key was stuck inside the lock already and it wasn't a very heavy box. "Everything is in there."

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2007, 12:14 AM

Vander took the box and smiled. He then walked back in the building and proceeded to fix the tables in the area where he had already cleaned up. He moved on once the tables were fixed. He gathered up all the bags he had filled and threw them into the dumpster out back. he returned and started to fill some more bags and moved quickly till the back corners were clear of trash and the tables were fixed. He sat against the wall and looked at all the rest that they would have clean and sighed.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2007, 10:54 PM

Takuya looked at her and smiled slightly. "I can't say I have been to one" he said with a sigh.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 05:14 AM

"You're quick," Sang took a break from moving and cleaning to lean on the bar counter and watch Vander work. He was smiling slightly, but only because of the good choice he had made in buying Vander off the fatass with the truck.

"Really? How can you live in Tokyo and never go to a rave?" Aimee laughed and then continued to wipe the dust and dirt from whatever was in front of her. "How old are you?" She asked after a few moments of silence.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 05:25 AM

Vander looked at his boss and smiled. "I like doing work. I keeps my mind off the memories of my previous masters." Vander sighed at the thought of all the times he had been raped, beaten, or both.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 05:40 AM

"Eighteen" He said and looked at her. I haven't gone to a rave because I am still four years away from the drinking age he said with a shrug.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 05:52 AM

"Keep it up so we can all get to some real work," Sang stretched backwards until his back cracked and then continued on his own work. He stopped halfway and looked over at Aimee, "Hey, woman! This is where you work, why aren't you over here cleaning it?"

"That's when fake licenses come in handy, I used one for years" Aimee said, "But then I turned 21 and started buying it legally, wasn't as full." She turned suddenly and threw her dust rag in Sang's direction, "Bite me!" She laughed.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 04:17 PM

Vander looked at the Boss and nodded. He stood and walked to a large pile of trash and started to clean. He picked up a table and set it a side he piled the trash into a trash bag and fixed the table. He sighed and looked at all the other piles of trash. " This is going to take hours."

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 02:37 AM

Takuya sighed "I have never realy been on for breaking the rules or doing anything that would be considered as wrong. Until this I would have been considdered a goodie goodie" He said looking at her.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 03:31 AM

"Do what you can," Sang had ventured over to Vander to speak with him quietly, "I'll hire someone to come in and take care of the shit we don't finish. This hellhole needs to be up and running sometime this week or I'm going to lose a shitload of money."

Aimee turned back to Takuya to finish their conversation, and to keep cleaning. "Really?"She frowned a bit at him, "This isn't the kind of place for a goodie goodie, you know."Aimee fell silent for a while and continue to dust, mulling thoughts over in her head as she cleaned. Maybe she could put in a word with Sang and have him lower the enormous debt since Takuya was helping clean up. She could play the friendship card on him.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 01:29 AM

Takuya nodded "I know but this was the only way I could get my mom out of her debt." He said with a sigh as he continued to clean.
[Time skip!!!]

Damien showed up around at noon after the men had finished up all of the work on the club. He entered the club and almost fell over due to how good it looked but of course he didn't because he wasn't one to show emotions so he just looked around for Sang and the others. "Hello??"