Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-28-2007, 09:31 PM

Storm smiled at the man and sat down at one of the tables, still pulling Zane behind her.
"Nervous?"

Zane shrugged fallowing suit and sitting down, yawning in the process. Hopfully they wouldnt have to go any place else, he was unblieveably tired.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Unnie

Old 11-28-2007, 11:51 PM

"On my way back. Aimee still there? I want a drink," He asked as he turned around and headed back down the sidewalk towards the club.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-29-2007, 12:51 AM

"No Aimee went out to get clothes for your newly bought employee. Um... so yeah IU will see you when you get back there seem to bee two people that want a job so you need to conduct interviews." He said then hung up and looked at the two newcomers witha slight smile. "So what sort of jobs are you searching for??" He asked as he stood and put his glass on the bar.

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-30-2007, 04:14 AM

"Well what ever you have that opens is fine, but Im a very skilled waitress/server so if you most defently need one of those I'm your chick!" Storm said perky, smiling brightly.

Zane rolled his eyes at Storm, seems she was in one of her hyper moods. "Um, I can, uh, Dance?" He said lamely with a slight chuckle.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 12-02-2007, 04:53 AM

Vander sat and waited for her to return witrh cloths.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2007, 10:19 PM

"Good" Sang said to himself out loud as he started back towards the club. Once he reached it he pushed the door open with his foot and walked inside.

Aimee collected an armful of interesting "outfits" and knocked on the dressing room door with her shoulder. "Ready to get indecent?"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2007, 11:32 PM

Vander laughed and opened the door. "I suppose." HE said letting her in and looking at the cloths. "Those are cloths?" He asked gawking at the skimpyness.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2007, 04:44 AM

"You're going to be a stripper, these are clothes for you," She shut the door behind her and sat down on the bench, "There's an actual outfit in there, something to start out in, then you strip down."

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2007, 05:20 AM

Vander looked at the pile of 'cloths.' "What should I try on first?" He asked.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2007, 02:41 AM

Damien Sighed and nodded to Sang then pointed to the two that were looking for jobs. "These are the two I told you about." He said then snuck behind the bar and snuck himself another drink.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2007, 02:42 AM

"Uh.." Aimee looked through the pile and then picked up a lacy looking, lolita-inspired excuse for a somewhat covered outfit, "How about some girly lace?"

"Yeah?" Sang sized the two up as he approached them, "What kind of job are you looking for?"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2007, 09:55 PM

Vander sighed and started to undress. He wasn't shy by any means he slowly slipped on the skimpy pice of clothing. He turned to face her. "Well?"

Stormy1

Old 12-14-2007, 12:08 AM

Storm stood up and smiled brightly. "Well I see you have a bar and tables so I can ,you know, wait on the people. Im a very skilled Waitress-slash- server person. Storm Orin by the way." Ok so she wasnt so very skilled considering she was klutzy sometimes but she was trained to be a waitress once.Once.

Zane looked up at the man and listen to Storm talk, waiting for her to stop. Finally he said, "I can dance, so if you need dancers i'm the guy for you. I dance well with another person mostly." He gave a nervous laugh. "Name's Zane Collins."

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 01:58 AM

"Well," Aimee replied, "The men are going to want a lot of lap dances from you." She snickered a bit, "Which'll make Sang a lot of money, so I say go with it."

Sang looked over the two, inspecting them with his business's profit in mind. "Alright, I'll give you two a chance," He said, "We open tonight. Live up to your word and you'll have a job."

Stormy1

Old 12-28-2007, 02:12 AM

Storm squealed and ,without thinking, jumped on the man giving him a huge hug. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! God I love you." Finally realizing what she was doing she quickly got off of him and blushed. "Sorry, just happy."

Zane laughed at Storm. "We promise to not let you down sir." He saluted the man and ruffled Storms hair.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 02:37 AM

Sang stood there for a moment in silence, attempting to put together what just happened inside his mind. "Take that enthusiasm to work with you, hop on a couple laps, they'll tip you well," He said as he slid his hands into his pockets, acting as if it'd never happened. He closed his fingers around the cell phone in his pocket and pulled it out, dialing Aimee's number before putting it to his ear. He needed her to come back and pick up Zane for costume shopping, as well as the moody Jason.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 05:26 AM

Vander shrugged and looked at the other cloths. what next?" He asked as the woman's phone rang.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2008, 02:14 AM

"Un moment," Aimee spit out a bit of French before pulling the cell phone from her pocket and answered it, "Hello?"

"Come pick up Jason and the two new employees," Sang skipped the greeting and got right to the point of his calling.

"New guys? Awesome. What're jobs are they taking?"

"Dancer and waitress," Sang replied, "So pick up something for yourself since the waitress is dressing up."