despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2007, 12:15 AM

"FINALY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING!"screamed Cast, "let's go!" he yelled takeing Amelia's hand and jetting to the door.
"Wow...alright, Kyoya and I will stay here if she comes home. Call us if you find her and we will call if she comes home."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 12-13-2007, 01:44 AM

Delilah struggled slightly again but found she couldn't move. William was grinning slightly as he dragged her into the building and tied her to a chair. He was circling her like a vulture planning what he would do next.

Amelia was a bit shocked when Cast grabbed her hand and she gave a repulsive expression and took out her hand sanitizer. She wanted to look for her sister though and she glanced at Kyoya.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2007, 02:04 AM

Kyoya struggled to get up but when he did he sighed, "you only need one here dad. I'll help these two to quicken the search."
"Kyoya...you can hardly walk, I don't think you will be much help."said Mr.Haru.
"GAH! WHO CARES!"yelled Cast, "YOU ARE ALL WASTING TIME!" and he stalked out the door angrily.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-13-2007, 02:30 AM

Amelia looked a little hurt by his statement and was a bit frozen to the spot. She realized it after a moment and then ran out the door hoping she could still help.

"Now my dear flower?" William said still grinning. "Now that I'm out of juvenile hall I can torture you all that I want. You know what they told me there? They told me I was useless but something tells me if you didn't exist I'd have purpose."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2007, 03:11 AM

Ako got into the car and honked the horn furiously.

Mr.Haru sat Kyoya back down, "...please...stay here and get well." his son nodded and stared after Amelia.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-14-2007, 03:36 AM

Amelia got in the car and frowned at him. "Stop honking the horn," she said coldly.

Delilah was frozen where she was knowing that if she did anything the situation could get a lot worse. She saw someone though and gasped slightly. William didn't move since he knew the person wasn't really there. "I see you're having another one of those bloody hallucinations." he said with a grin.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2007, 11:22 AM

"Bah! God Damn it!" he drove out of the driveway quickly, "now where on earth would she be?"

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-14-2007, 05:48 PM

Amelia realized that she would have no clue where her sister would. Her sister was known to go to a coffee shop a lot and that was possible. "Try the Brown's Cafe," she said. "She goes there whenever she stressed out."

Delilah shook her head slightly and tried to ignore that person she thought was there. She succeeded only slightly and then person seemed to move in her vision. She stared directly at William who seemed to be quite entertained by the notion of torturing someone at the present time. "Ah," he said. "You're trying to concentrate on something." He grinned slightly as he ran the knife along her cheek bone creating a deep cut that would leave a scar.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2007, 04:35 AM

Cast sped down the road so fast he almost crashed, he needed to get to the cafe quick, "tell me when to stop and I will if you see her."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-15-2007, 04:40 AM

Amelia was covering her eyes now scared they were going to crash. She couldn't look but she was trying to force herself to. "Slow down and I'll look," she said in a bit of a scared tone.

Delilah shook her head slightly. "Stop doing this to me," she said. "I didn't do anything to you." Matthew shook his head but heard something in the hall that went into this room. He went silent as he heard someone unlocking the door. He made another cut across her face and then slapped her. He ran out then trying to make an escape as quick as possible. Delilah just sat there a little stunned and couldn't gather her thoughts together.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2007, 02:51 AM

Cast slowed down and looked around frantically. "Gotta find her, gotta find her..."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2007, 03:02 AM

Amelia nodded slightly. She saw the coffee shop ahead and started getting nervous. She really wanted to know if her sister was all right.

The door opened into the room that Delilah sat in and a man entered. He was shocked when he saw her and called down the hall for someone to call an ambulance and he immediately went to her. "Are you okay?" he asked. She didn't answer at first but she twitched not really wanting to move her jaw because it hurt.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2007, 04:58 AM

Cast started getting nervous and his hands shook, where was she? He felt like a panic attack was going to start.
'No...I took my medicine.'
he took deep breaths, "where is she!"

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2007, 05:06 AM

When Amelia heard the ambulance she nearly jumped out of the car. "Stop the car," she said quickly. She was ready to get out of the car right now and was tempted to while it was moving but knew better than that.

Delilah was still a bit overwhelmed when the paramedics came in to look at her. They sighed slightly as they brought her to the ambulance. she could walk still but she had to have the assistance of two EMTs who seemed to be willing though she was wary of them. They walked outside her expression blank.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2007, 05:23 AM

Cast's eyes widened and his breath quickened his he got out. He wrung his hands nervously and dug his nails into his skin almost breaking it.
"She's hurt, hurt, its all my fault, shit shit shit."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2007, 05:32 AM

Amelia got out of the car when he did and noticed his distress. She ran over to one of the EMTs and pointed out the man and he went over. Delilah didn't need to go to the hospital but she did need to be fixed up a bit. Amelia hopped up into the ambulance next to her and took her hand.