despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 12:03 AM

Kyoya ignored the taunt, "What's interesting is...now that I know you I will have an easier time desiding who to pick on."he joked, "ah...dad, i'm tired and this place seriously is disgusting, let's go home now already."
Mr.Haru sighed, "Fine.Fine.Goodbye young ladys." the family bowed.
Shiva stayed where she was though, she was one of the most unotisable of the family. When her family was out the door she looked at the two.
"Stay away from my little brother, he does not need more on his plate. Esspecialy from two ugly burden hags like you." Shiva then ran after her family.
The family got into their old beetle car and drove off.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-12-2007, 12:11 AM

Delilah looked hurt by the comment. She left with Amelia finally contemplating what Shiva had said. She put a hand to her face wondering if she was getting premature aging. She was satisfied when she felt no wrinkles or deformities but it still bothered her.

"Don't listen to her," Amelia said finally. "She was rude to say that."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 12:20 AM

"Kyoya...why didn't you move when the truck was coming...?"asked Cast.
Kyoya looked at him for a moment, "My leg's wouldn't move. It was like they froze or werent listening to my brain."
"...tell me if anything else like that happens..."
"Alright brother."replied Kyoya.

The family arived home in no time, it was small true but very homey.
Kyoya paused in the doorway and his sister bumped into him. His legs had frozen up again.
"Why did you stop?"she asked agrivated.
"My legs stopped again."he replied.
"...Kyoya, I want to do a couple tests on you. Come."said Cast grabing Kyoya's hand gently and walking him to the car quickly.
"ahh, how weird are you acting!"Kyoya yelled.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 12:33 AM

Delilah and Amelia reached the small apartment shortly after leaving. It didn't have much in it besides the general kitchen appliances and one bedroom which they shared. They had no distant relatives they could contact so most of their stuff was from when their parents were alive. They had sold a majority of the things in the house because they didn't want to be constantly reminded of their parents.

Amelia sat down on the couch not really wanting to talk to her sister. They didn't talk much, in fact they stopped talking a lot when their parents died.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 12:38 AM

When Kyoya and his brother reached the hospital the young boy was put into some sort of machine. It went by quick but Kyoya was still confused. What was going on?
His brother told Kyoya to wait for a while with a nurse in his patient room.
The nurse had made Kyoya touch his nose and then her finger which was not too far from his face but far enouph.
He missed it a few times but other than that could touch it.
She made him balance on one foot but he couldn't keep the balance for long. He didn't do that bad on it though.
He just really wanted to know what was going on.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 12:44 AM

Delilah picked up Amelia school bag and threw it at her. She was going to her therapist today since she had scheduled an appointment a few weeks ago.

"I'm leaving for the doctor," she said bluntly. "I'll be back later."

She then left knowing that the walk to the hospital would take a while. It was the only place she could afford treatment. She shivered slightly in the light jacket and when she got there she entered slowly.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 12:47 AM

Kyoya was told to wait in the hall way, he sat in one of the seats it had to offer and looked around.
He really was never fond of hospitals, so cold. Full of sick people. He had spent a few nights in the hospital before and was terrified, he kept hearing people shuffling around outside and was afriad someone was going to hurt him or something.
He was slightly bored but mostly just despising the hospital

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 01:16 AM

Delilah was instructed where she was to go. The doctor that she was with was talking to her now.

"Do you really think I'll need to get that so soon?" she asked the doctor as they passed the room that Kyoya was in.

The doctor nodded slightly and Delilah let out a sigh. She was led into a room a few doors down from Kyoya's and her therapist was sitting in the chair looking at a clip board.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 01:24 AM

"Kyoya..." called Cast, the man looked a little distressed.
The young boy's hands were taken by his brother and they were led into the room and the doors were shut.
"...I... you have SCA. It's a type of ataxia. Remember when I studied it?" asked Cast.
Kyoya nodded.
"Then you should remember about it correct?"
Kyoya nodded again.
"So then you know what is going to happen?"
Kyoya nodded for a third time.
"I'll set you up with a medisen."
Cast let go of his brother, his eyes were watering. Kyoya ran clear out of the room and slammed the door. He really hated hospitals, doctors, and right now his brother. He refused to cry. He would not cry.
He shook his head furiously and knew tears were threatining to fall from his eyes. They stung so awefully.
He despised everything right now.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 01:54 AM

"I had a reaction today," Delilah said once the door had shut. "I couldn't see or hear anything and I could barely feel myself breathing. I had seen a boy almost get hit by a truck. I care for that boy because he seemed frail and innocent but his sister threatened me."

"How did that make you feel?" the doctor asked.

"Horrible. I wanted to cry."

Delilah looked down at her hands. She was worried she was saying too much but she knew that if she didn't start getting better she could end up losing her job. She'd been having difficulty at work recently and was trying to get better.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 02:03 AM

Cast came out of the room and looked down at Kyoya, "Tommorow after school you have to go down to the pharmacy and pick up you're medisen. You start taking it tommorow." with that Cast walked away back into the room to collect his things.
Kyoya sat on the floor then and put his head between his knee's. He was probably the most smart and hard working student in his grade yet somehow it backfired on him. What was going to happen now?

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 02:10 AM

The therapist jotted something down. She seemed like a nice woman but Delilah didn't trust her completely. She understood though the need to get better for her sister's sake. She was worried about her sister but she couldn't get her to talk at all.

The phone rang and then stopped.

"Well I guess I don't have any more time," the therapist said. "I have an important patient to take care of."

Delilah got up and once her back was turned she silently mocked the therapist for what she said. She slammed the door on her way out sighing after realizing that nothing had improved in her situation so far.

"Why the bloody hell am I not important?" she screamed at the shut door.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 02:21 AM

Kyoya stood up, and looked at his brother coming out. It was finally time to go home. HE knew that as soon as he returned home Cast would tell their father and his father would procrastinate in telling everyone else until it hurt more and more to say a thing.
Kyoya really wanted to cry.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 02:32 AM

Delilah was shaking slightly as she walked down the hall to the exit of the hospital. She wanted to take a walk somewhere so she wouldn't have to explain to her sister why it was such a short visit to the therapist. Ever since that new intern came in the visits had been cut shorter and shorter. She was ready to take it up with someone at the hospital but felt she had no power to do so.

"Stupid jerks don't even care about their own patients. This is getting worse," she mumbled to herself as she held up her shaking hands.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 02:45 AM

Kyoya stoped walking, he didn't want to die yet. He started crying and went into a crouch on the floor sobbing hard. Cast stood over him and turned his head then walked away.
"Come to the car when you feel better." he said, Cast couldn't stand to see his brother like that.Kyoya didn't stop crying, it hurt to know this. He was only 18! Still young!
He had his whole life ahead of him! Why did got choose him?
He stayed in the same position crying.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 02:50 AM

Delilah paused when she heard someone crying. She was curious now and couldn't help it. Whenever she heard someone cry she had the overwhelming urge to help them. She walked up to the door that she heard the crying from and knocked gently before creaking the door open slightly.

"Excuse me," Delilah said. "Is everything all right?"

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 03:12 AM

"No!" yelled Kyoya, "IT WILL NEVER BE FUCKING ALRIGHT!" he screamed.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 03:50 AM

Delilah entered despite the screaming. She recognized him from earlier and her expression softened to a more caring one. She had developed this ability over the past few months due to her sister's crying at night in want of a real mother. She bent down next to him.

"Hey," she said softly. "Do you want to talk about it?"

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 12:13 PM

Kyoya wiped his tears up, "Why do you care? Not like I know you. I'll just have to suck it up and get on with my life."
The boy stood up a little shakily, his hands were shaking profoundly the most.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 11:11 PM

Delilah had a slightly concerned expression on her face when she saw how he was shaking. She moved forward again as if to offer him her help.

"I care because I care," she said softly. "I don't have to have a specific reason to care, it's just what I do. Ever since my parents died I've took more notice to these things. I try to care for people and help them more."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2007, 11:30 PM

"Looks like we are oposites, ever since my mother died I have tried not to care about anything."Kyoya turned away from her as if he felt completely ashamed of crying and thought it was a sin.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 11:54 PM

Delilah nodded slightly. She watched him for a moment and then started towards the door. She paused and looked back at him.

"Hey I'm sorry if I was a bit shallow earlier," she said. "I've been putting up a front lately."

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-13-2007, 12:02 AM

"...it's fine with me. Do whatever you like, it's you're own life..."his head perked up, "Eh. It's my own life to, I should be happy for what i've got. And the time I have. I'll be strong."he sighed and turned towards Delilah.
"Who are you anyway? I'm Kyoya."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2007, 02:50 AM

"Oh I'm Delilah," she said with a genuine smile. "Well I need to get going before it starts raining. I hate walking in rain." She looked out the window that was near them at outside to look at the sky. It was growing more cloudy now and she was a bit anxious.

despairs-life-loli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 02:56 AM

"Why don't you like the rain... it's very peaceful. Before my mom died she said the rain was the purest thing in the world because it brought together all the truths, lies, and people. So pure."said Kyoya. He walked out the door, he didn't mind getting stuck in the rain but now that his brother Ako knew what was wrong with him he would get in so much trouble it wasn't even funny.