chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2007, 04:12 AM

The Story

The SS Serenity a luxury cruise liner that holds over 2000 passengers is known world wide for its fabulous cruises though Bermuda.

with such overwhelming success and the ship about to leave port for its 100th trip the ship has given 100 free tickets out to lucky contest winners all over the world. and the crew complement has increased my almost: 15%.

Everything is ready and with the last of the passengers boarding it looks as if everything is ship shape but at the last second a slight coarse adjustment is made buy the caption and the ship starts its trip right through the Bermuda triangle.

Rules:

abide by the TOS.
No god moding.
keep it pg-13.
keep the swearing on the down low.
keep in character there is an OOC thread. ( thread coming soon )
PM me all profiles please.
and last but not least this is a literate RP so I want at least 25 words per post if you don't have that much to say wait to post.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2007, 04:14 AM

this is a limited rp and I reserve the right to reject anyone who submits a profile that I am unhappy with.

also there will be humans only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibilady18

Character profile.

Menewsha Name:
Character name:
crew or passenger: ( if passenger did you pay for or win your ticket? )
Company: ( are you travailing with anyone? )
Bio:
History:
Appearence: please no anime pictures.
Character profiles.

Menewsha Name: chibilady18
Character name: captain James Potter
crew or passenger: Crew
Company: none
Bio: James has been the captain of the Serenity ever since it fist left port 2 years age. He is an expert at navigation and and a more or less gentle man who deals with most situations with extreme calm and a very level head but when he loses he can be very frightening.
History: well your all just going to have to wait and see^.^ I don't want to rune the surprise.
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...y_FantasyS.jpg

Menewsha Name: ChibiLady18
Character name: Clara Flint
crew or passenger: Singer hired for music during dinner every night.
Company: Clara is travailing with her band.
Bio: Clara is a singer/song writer who dreams of hitting it big she works very hard and is quit talented.
History: Clara joined the band "the fateful knights" when she was only 16 ever since then they have been inseparable travailing the world and taking any jobs they can get. Clara considers them family and loves each member.
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...npixieXsto.jpg

Menewsha Name:Chokolatte
Character name:Viti Felice
crew or passenger:Passanger, won
Company:Older brother
Bio:Risa has never been on a ship in all her life and she finally decided she should. She was lucky enough to win a ticket and dragged her brother along to join her.
History:She's never moved and is assistant manager at a candy shop which she is inheriting from the owner, a very close family friend, when he retires.
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ostFreedom.jpg

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-22-2007, 02:50 AM

(Sorry, but could I change my name to Viti Felice?) She eagerly climed aboard smiling and pulling her brother along. "Oh, look at that!" She said, pointing to the eating hall, which had open doors, on the way to their room.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2007, 09:13 PM

Caption Potter walked up to the two newest passengers on his ship and smiled at them both in a very charming way.

"hello there and welcome to the U.S. Serenity! I'm the Caption of this ship and if there is anything you need please feel free to ask!" he extended his arm to Viti and smiled down at her in a friendly manner.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-25-2007, 09:24 PM

She smiled "Hello, captain! My name is Viti and this is my brother, he's a mute, though." She shook his hand and her brother started walking away.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2007, 09:59 PM

Well its a pleasure to have you both on board he said to her before tipping his hat slightly and moving on to great the next group of people boarding.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 10:02 PM

She smiled then chased after her little brother who had no idea where to go. "Get back here now!" She yelled behind him. He just shook his head and she cursed him under her breath.