emraldprincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-02-2007, 04:20 AM

Here in the United States, we know not everybody is a good guy. Kali ( an normal girl ) turns emo affter her best friend is murdered. I will play the role of Kaildec, and her best friend Josien. You can be any other person and feel free to make up new characters for yourself.

Backround information: In New York City, a normal girl turns emo after the loss of her best friend. The men who kill Josien, were trying to kill Kali. Kail now walks alone to school every morrning thinking that she could of saved her best friend. Counslers and shrinks won't work for Kali.

Laws: The laws for the setting are the same laws we have here in the Untited States.

Rules of my rp: Use the rules for any rp as mine ( if you dont know the rules check out the post called rules of role play.

Character Profiles SAMPLE:
usernam: character name:
age of character:
description of character(what class they are catagoeized in, apperence and behaivior of character [this is optional]):
ocupation of character:
gender of character:

PLEASE PM ME THE PROFILES!
the only character not taken that is definitly in the roleplay is the men who kill kali's bff.

emraldprincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-05-2007, 10:24 PM

Two verry different people turn out to be the best of friends. When these friends are separated by death, the one alive is never the same again. New york city, the lights, the sounds, the smells and the feeling that everything is normal. This is exactly the way Kali and Josien felt. This is the roleplaying form of their story. . . >

Come on Kail, hurry up! Were going to miss the shoe sale and you know all the small sizes go first. Oh, and in case you dont remember, I WEAR A SMALL SIZE! Josien said trying to move her friend along in time to get to a sale that was at the mall.

Come on Josien!........Kail said to mimic her best friend.