Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:10 AM

In Egypt, there is a wonderful tour called ~*The Treasure Tour*~. It is the most popular tour in/on Egypt and very expensive. Millions of people take it every year for the adventure and all the history. Many people say that you haven't lived until you have gone on it/taken it.

It's two days and two nights. You stay in the elegant ~*Treasure Hotel*~ made especially for this tour. The ~*Treasure Hotel*~ is now open for people that don't go on the tour.

The tour takes a travel/tour guide and 7 people (tourists) aboard a plane and makes stops at all of the historical treasures of Egypt. You even stop at some beaches, museums, and otehr tourist attractions!!! The tourists even get a chance to search/look for mythical treasures that have not yet been found.

One of these planes crashed and killed the tour/travel guide. The 7 people/tourists survived. Now they must survive the hot, harsh desert of Egypt, find their way back, escape all the Egyptian curses, stick together and most importantly, survive as they search for civiliazation. This is their story:

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:11 AM

People in this roleplay so far:

Californiaswimmergirl - Administrator of RP
Rion Nagase - Administrator of RP
Blacksheep Poet
MidnightRun
Luna Lust Goddess
Fate's Pearl

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:15 AM

Character Profile Form:
Code:
Username:
Name of character:
Age (make it under 27 please. We'd prefer teen or young adult...):
DOB:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Apperance:
Anything else we should know about your character:

Please PM me all character profiles!!!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:17 AM

Rules:
1. Keep it PG-13
2. Please no cursing/profanity.
3. No violence (unless approven by me).

More rules to be added on later!!!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:18 AM

Characters:

Username: Californiaswimmergirl
Name of character: Marigold Nefertiti (Egyptian last name)
Age (make it under 27 please. We'd prefer teen or young adult...): 17
DOB: July 17th.
Personality: Funny. Nice. Friendly. Loves exotic things and clothes.
Hobbies: Drawing. Reading. Swimming.
Apperance: This only with light brownish orangish hair and lighter skin.
and this only with more orangish/lighter hair...

Anything else we should know about your character: Her mother is Egyptian and her father is American.

Username: Rion Nagase
Name of character: Rion Nagase
DOB: June 20
Personality: Calm, Nice, Caring
Hobbies: Sword Practice, Cooking
Appearance: ((I'll send a pic later.))
Anything else we should know about your character:none yet.

Username: Blacksheep poet
Name of character: Asmodeus Cross
Age 26
DOB: June 16
Personality: outgoing yet sort of slobish and once in a while lazy and playful.
Hobbies: Drawing, crafts
Apperance:
((this but older))
Anything else we should know about your character: She's awsome .... yeah....

Username: MidnightRun
Name of character: Dawn English
DOB: May 28th, 1990
Personality: I'm not sure how to describe it. TwT; Is it okay if I put "To be found in RP"? XD Hobbies: Enjoying the day with friends :D Apperance: Just preteeend it's a girl. XD
Anything else we should know about your character: She's tall. :DD

Username:Luna_Lust_Goddess
Name of character:Luna
Age (make it under 27 please. We'd prefer teen or young adult...):17
DOB:February 18, 1990
Personality:kind, shy, funny, kind of clueless at times too.
Hobbies:dancing,singing,hiking,and more
Appearance:
Anything else we should know about your character:She has a sickness that could kill her if she doesn't find the cure and it isn't contagious she doesn't mention it much.

Username: Fate's Pearl
Name of character: Pandora Cordavast
DOB: January 14
Personality: She's kind, sweet, but can be very hot tempered at times. She worries about everyone even though she hardly talks to anyone.
Hobbies: Ready history books, doing math, singing(when she's alone) and writing
Appearance
Anything else we should know about your character: She hate's spiders.

Username: Fate's Pearl
Name of character: Raphael Stern
DOB: March 9
Personality: Kind, romantic, he can be serious but most the time he's a goof. He can be extreamly rude at times.
Hobbies: Playing around, art, reading, playing the violin, and ballroom dancing. He is a master tango dancer
Apperance:
Anything else we should know about your character: Although his name doesn't say it Raphael grew up in Eygept. He and his father made a living off of fishing in the Nile and his mother moved away to England. When he went to visit he became friends with a sertain gril and he took her on the trip. Right now they aren't more then friends.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:18 AM

No one can roleplay until we have all 7 members/people/places filled out!!! I will be probably making an OOC board for this roleplay soon!!!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:19 AM

Tghis roleplay is now full!!!

I will do teh first roleplay!!!

In the beginning we are on the plane before it crashes!!!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:54 AM

[Reserved]

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2008, 07:41 PM

"Hey Mari, Mari wake up." Rion always referred Marigold as Mari. "Mari?" Rion blew in Mari's ear in a playful way.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 01-30-2008, 09:08 PM

Luna was getting ready for the on flight show, she grew impatient and wanted to see who she will be entertaining. When she looked out she was pleased to see that many of them looked to be her age. She looked over at a boy and smiled. She thought he looked pretty cute.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-30-2008, 10:29 PM

ic: Something tickled Marigold(who had been snoozing)'s ear.
"Huh?" Marigold opened her eyes looked up restlessly and saw Rion. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Rion." she said groaning. Then she laughed. "So..." she said. "Are you excited???" she asked with a brilliant smile. She had been waiting for this her whole life and now her best friend was going to be on this tour with her!!! This day was getting better and better. suddenly she noticed a girl staring at rion.

She leaned toward him adn whispered in his ear. "Look, we've only been in egypt a day and already a girl is checking you out." she said playfully and she inclined her head towards teh girl.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2008, 10:58 PM

Pandora was looking out her window. She looked at her friend and sighed. "Are you sure this is safe? I do hate plans." She said softly with a smile.

Raphael looked at Pandora with a grin. "Yes, I'm positive. There is no way this plan will go down. I mean its one of the most expinsive tours out there. You'd think that they pay high price to keep their passangers and money bags safe." He said softly looking out the window as well. He was in the aisle seat so he could look around the ladies on the plan too.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 01-30-2008, 11:14 PM

Luna was a belly dancer and that's what she did when it was time for her show music started to play and a young girl came out and started to belly dance. While she did someone talked about the history of belly danceing.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2008, 11:25 PM

Raphael blanked out the talker and just staired at the belly dancer. "You should learn to do that." He said to Pandora.

Pandora rolled her eyes taking notes on what the speaker was saying. "What ever." She said softly.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-30-2008, 11:35 PM

Luna continued to dance around showing each move the speaker talked about. Luna hated havening to dance to that speaker she much rather just dance on her own.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2008, 11:44 PM

"Really someone's checking me out? Who?" Rion asked jokingly. Rion hugged Mari, "I can't believe, your family said I can go with you on this trip. It's amazing." Rion was acting a bit childish.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2008, 11:45 PM

Raphael smiled as he watched Luna with a grin. "I'm liking this girl." He said softly before he was smacked hard by Pandoa. "Ow.." He complaned.

"Stop stairing its rude." Pandora said softly before going back to writting.

Raphael grined and pulled out his sketch pad and quickly drew the look on Luna's face and then started drawing out a pose that was repeated and soon had an outline to work with. Now he could just look at the picture.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-30-2008, 11:48 PM

Luna then started to shake her but so the beads on her clothing made noise as she did. After the speaker was done she continued to dance with the music and started to sing along with the music as she continued to belly dance.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-31-2008, 12:00 AM

ic: Marigold hugged him back. "Me too!" she exclaimed.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2008, 12:06 AM

"You know, I have a feeling you convinced your parents to let me come with you." Rion said to Mari. "I'm glad I can spend time with you."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-31-2008, 12:08 AM

Soon the music stopped and Luna stopped dancing. "We hoped you enjoyed the show and please enjoy your stay" She said as she walked off. She was also in charge of making sure the passengers were comfortable..if they needed something she had to attended to them.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2008, 12:35 AM

Rion looked at the belly dancer girl. She's kinda cute. Rion thought.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2008, 12:39 AM

Raphael smiled softly as he started to shade things in. He had gotten enough detail that he didn't need to worry about her walking off. He finished shading them in with a soft smile. He tapped Pandora's shoulder and showed her the picture. She just laughed a little and nodded some. "Lovely." She said softly with a grin.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-31-2008, 12:40 AM

Luna ran up to the speaker and gave him a hug. "What do we will be able to do with this money brother" She said with a smile. "We mite be able to get back to America" He Said to her. "Oh brother we could find grandpa and grandma then" She said as she hugged him again.

blip43
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-31-2008, 12:54 AM

what characters are there left to fill??