Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 01-31-2008, 12:58 AM

((I think there all filled but if you ask maybe she will let you in))

Luna looked over at the boy she saw that he was staring at her. She smiled and looked down. Her brother saw this as well.

"May be you should put more clothing on" He said being the protective brother that he was. "Seriously though" He said.

Luna laughed and hugged her brother. "I can't I have to keep it on it's part of the job" She said with a smile she liked the outfit and she didn't mind guys looking at her..she never had that before and it made her feel good. She then walked around. "Dose anyone need anything" She asked smiling.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-31-2008, 01:50 AM

Dawn woke up from the absence of music. She seemed to have dozed off, as her cheek now had fabric marks.
Sitting in the very back of the plane, in a seat next to a window, she pulled up the plastic cover only to find a bright glare. She quickly looked away and shut it back up again.

[[Ooc : Am I the only one who came without a companion? XDDD]]

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-31-2008, 02:05 AM

ic: Marigold smiled at Rion. "I did..." she said looking down. Then she noticed him staring at teh belly danccer. She lightly punched him on teh arm, "Don't get any ideas." she said wagging her finger playfully.

Suddenly the tour guide stepped onto teh plane. "Hello everyone. i am Jean Burgoyne your tou guide. Now, I will go over all the safety procedures..." Marigold rolled her eyes and tooned out teh tour guide. Why did they need to know safety procedures anyway??? It wasn't like the plane was going to crash or something.

When the tour guide was finished speaking teh plane began to move. Marigold made herself comfortable. She really needed some sleep right now. She straightened up and dozed off. As she slept her head slowly fell to teh side and landed on Rion's shoulder.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2008, 02:18 AM

Raphael smiled some as he worked more on Luna's eyes. He didn't seem to be satisfied yet. "No thank you we're good." He said politly as he finished what he was doing glancing up every now and then. He signed his name at the bottem and grined. His picture was indeed perfection. It almost looked real.

Pandora looked around and noticed that there was nothing but miles of sand around the area they where flying over. "Jeeze how do you live here the glass is steaming hot." She said as she closed the cover over the glass again. Her friend just chuckled some as he started to shade the drawing agian.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-31-2008, 02:37 AM

Sitting still with fiddling hands, Dawn soon found herself tilting rightward and then hit her head against the side of the plane due to lack of attention. She looked up to see if anyone else experienced something similar to this. Seeing as everyone was perfectly fine, she went back to this fidgeting as she listened to the tour guide's words.

[[Ooc : Gah, I sound like an outcast D:]]

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2008, 09:54 PM

Rion smiled at Mari as she slept on his shoulder. Rion rubbed Mari's forehead gently. "...she's cute, just like a baby..." Rion whispered.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-31-2008, 11:23 PM

ic: Marigold was a light sleeper so she heard what Rion had said. She smiled in her "sleep" an dcontinued snoozing. Suddenly a jolt awoke hre. She sat up with a start. She looked at rion frightened. "What's happenning???" she asked.

Suddenly teh speaker came on, "We are having dificulties with teh plane. We may crash.. Please hold onto your seats and do not panic." Of course teh second the pilot said "do not panic" everone started screaming. Marigold hugged Rion and held on tight.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 01:10 AM

Rion held on to Mari close, "Don't worry, stay calm Mari." Rion said.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 04:42 AM

Pandora blinked softly and looked blankly at her friend. "What was that about the plane not falling out of the sky?" She asked him as she tried to stay calm. "I swear if I die I'm going to come back and kill you." She warned coldly.

Raphael shook his head. "So I made a mistake give me a break we aren't falling yet." He said with a slightly worried grin. He didn't like the sound of this at all.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:09 PM

ic: Rion's words calmed down Marigold a bit as she held on frightened.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 10:14 PM

Rion look at the window, the plane was descending in a moderate speed. "Damn, that's not good." Rion said. "Mari hold on tight."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:17 PM

ic: Marigold felt the plane slowly drop. She squeezed her eyes shut and rtied to be brave. Suddenly she felt a jolt as the plane shook as it neared teh ground.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 10:27 PM

Rion could smell blood. "Hey, is everyone alright?" Rion asked.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:31 PM

((Has teh palne crashed yet???)))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 10:36 PM

Pandora closed her eyes and felt the jolting and shaking. She felt her stomach turn fear was seen in her eyes. She held onto Raphael's hand for comfert and for the first time ever he held it back. He was also afraid, it was easly seen. "No!" Pandora said looking over. "I'm terrified but not injured I don't think." She said softly not sure. The jult had thrown her around a bit and she had a few pains in her legs and side but she didn't know if she was hurt or not.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:39 PM

ic: Marigold felt a thump and a jolt as the plane hit thw ground. A scream froze in her throat as the plane toppled over and flipped on/over the ground. SAuddenly an explosion/fire began and pieces of teh planbe flew everywhere. One hit her in teh back of teh head and everything was black.

(( she's not dead... just unconscious...))

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 02-01-2008, 10:41 PM

(So the plain crashed right)

Luna was walking around when the plane started to go down she fell and started to slide towards the head of the plane as it descended down wards. She tryed to grab a hold of something.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:42 PM

((yep!))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 10:48 PM

Pandora was about to scream but it was muffled when Raphael graved her pulling her into him and hidding her face and head under him to protect her. When the explosion happened he hand be hit in the back ausing it to bleed. He then got up and started to get Pandora unbuckled. "I think its time we got off." He said sternly. He helped her up and then got her off the plane. There was a gash in the side he pushed her through.

He continued to try and help others out of the plane. He slid down and graved Luna's hand. "Whoa! Careful that'll hurt." He said looking at the fire and pulling her closer to him. "Come on."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-01-2008, 10:50 PM

Luna held onto the man that saved her. "Wait no my brother" she said "I got to find him" She said as she wanted to go back in to look for him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 10:53 PM

Rion carried Mari to the boy helping out. "Hey can you help Mari? I need to get the first aid kit and some other stuff." Rion said.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 10:55 PM

"No, bad idea I'll go look for him stay with Pandora." Raphael said sternly before going into the plane and going twords where the speaker and Luna had been sitting. He held up a hand to block the heat and started looking around.

Pandora rushed over to the girl Raphael had pulled out. "Here." She took off her jacket and wrapped it around the barely dressed belly dancer. "You might want to cover some of you up so you don't burn." She said looking around.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-01-2008, 10:58 PM

((Just so you know he is to die alright my brother is ok))

Luna looked at the girl "thank you" she said as she wrapped her self up. She coughed as she waited for the man to return she hoped he could find her brother.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:04 PM

Raphael had to pull out he could handle heat but no one could handle the heat of the dessert and the heat of the blaze. He came back out coughing hard. "I'm sorry, I can't find him." He said softly. "I'm sorry." He looked at his leg he had cut it on some hot shrap medal but it wasn't bleeding because the heat had sealed the wound as well. "Ow..I can go back and look more if you want but other people need help." He said softly before he started to go back in. "I'll keep trying." He disapepred into the plane again and started to go down twords the people who where unconcious or to injured to move.

Pandora swalled as she sat down in the hot sand. She was affraid and saddened by everything.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 02-01-2008, 11:09 PM

Luna wanted to cry but she didn't want the man to get killed as well. Luna sat there her lungs hurt from the smoke and she shoke with fear wondering if her brother will be alright or if the man will be alright.