Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-04-2008, 10:07 AM

Sabel blinked a few times as he was made to look at him, furrowing his brow at the news--nothing? No 'candy'? If that was true then Gavin lied to him! Why would Rave lie to him about it? He looked so serious, he felt his heart race in slight panic, he didn't like the thought of losing his drugs all together--it scared him. He didn't like coming down from his highs at all, the withdrawals scared him and drove him insane; they were so painful!

His eyes widened again and he brought his hands to the man's face gently. "I can't.. let you--I don't want you involved..." He replied, frowning. "You're sweet, Rave." He replied again, smiling as he purred and gave into the desire the drug was freeing in him, his lips pressing up against Rave's. "Mm.."

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-04-2008, 10:29 AM

Rave opened his mouth to protest, when Sabel's lips suddenly covered his. Better judgment said to push the willful form away, but giving in a minute he pressed back. Perhaps he just couldn't deny that he'd wanted to do this as soon as he'd seen the flamboyant man... But; this wasn't the right situation, and he pushed away only moments in.

"Uh... damn... Sabel, wait." he stumbled over his own words, his blood and senses pulsing, screaming at him. "Listen... If you want more of that, let me get involved. I don't care how sweet you think I am. I just don't want to see you getting more abused..."

Was that real reason? Or was he just concealing? He wasn't so sure in himself. "At least don't go 'home'... Please?"

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 10:39 AM

Sabel groaned as the man decided not to linger anylonger with the kiss. He liked the feeling of his body against him, his body craved it like a drug too. His hands grasped at Rave's shoulders, biting his lower lip as he looked up at him.

He was taking it away if he didn't let him help? Sabel realized on some level that was an ultimatum, but he was too out of it to really get up in arms about it.

"Okay...I won't go home." He replied, though he didn't know if he'd keep his word. He knew that if he didn't show, he'd lose his candy, and if he said he wouldn't go, he'd get those lips back against his.

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-04-2008, 10:53 AM

Rave thought over what he'd just said. That wasn't really fair was it? Either Sabel would get one fix or another. It wasn't helping the situation at all. And there was no truth or lie in the bright eyes... Only a desire. He wasn't sure what to do.

Shaking his head, he leaned in again, pressing his lips gently to his partner's. He'd give Sabel what he wanted for now... But...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:04 AM

Sabel let their bodies press against each other, his arms holding him close again as he kissed him back. His legs parted a little more and he raised them up to let his feet rest on the edge of the counter, getting a little more comfortable between Rave and the cold surface under him, his little skirt pushed up.

A little groan escaped his lips against the crush of the kiss, his heart racing all over again, his hips rocking against Rave's. "Mnh.."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 11:23 AM

Rave all but fell into the kiss. This had to be his only vice, something he wouldn't normally share with someone he'd met maybe an hour or so ago. Physical need... Physical lust... His hands rested against the nearly naked thighs, leaning and moving his hips gently against the other.

His head turned, mouth parting slightly in a wanton motion, fingers splaying over the soft skin and he purred, blood rushing, pulsing... Pulling him under. Why did he let Sabel tame him?

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:48 PM

Sabel groaned as he felt his hips grind back agianst his again, his back arching slightly. His thighs trembled a little under the tender touches and he tugged Rave's top up a bit, hands delving for his chest to slide under the fabric of his shirt, caressing so slowly. Grinding with Rave was making him hot--he wanted so much more. The drug was making his body feel hyper-sensative, lips parting against Rave's to deepen the hot kiss.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 11:51 PM

Rave sighed into the parted lips, pulling gently closer; hands slowly moving up the tanned thighs and stopping just before the ruff of the bunched up skirt, caressing the silky skin with his thumbs idly. His heart thudded.

This felt topsy-turvy, wrong yet right, dizzying. He shouldn't be enjoying it and yet he was... He was enjoying it all too well, delving deeper into the kiss, grinding just a little more...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 PM

Sabel's thumbs caressed over Rave's nipples so lightly, teasing. He moaned softly in the kiss as Rave ground just a little more with him, his legs trembling as he felt the tender caressing over his mocha thighs. It all sent a familiar shiver up his spine, his lips gasping out the man's name in quiet pleasure, his vibrant eyes half-lidded. His cheeks were flushed a bright pink and his excitement was definitely beginning to show under that bunched up skirt, pressing slowly against his companion's groin, so slow. Teasing, though it was probably harder on himself than on Rave. "Hahn.. Rave..."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 11:53 PM

"Mmm..." No, he didn't miss the stiffness against his own groin, though the pleasure was riding right through him to the same place, and he could feel the strain starting. He bit back a quelling mewl, the torturous touch playing against his nipples driving him nuts... Part of him pushed to have Sabel right there; but something else knew better... He couldn't go that far... "Sabel... uhgnn..." He pulled away a moment, panting, licking his lips...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:53 PM

Sabel looked at him, opening his eyes the rest of the way as he sat there on the counter, trembling still with anticipation. He wanted it so bad--that release, the pleasure from it all. "R-Ravee..." He whimpered, pleading to the man in his own quiet way. He wasn't sure he could take it much longer, his slender legs still spread as he rested there, panting. His hands rested on his own hips, rubbing idling along them. Sabel felt so heated, he had to do something about it soon or he felt like his mind was going to explode.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 11:57 PM

The moment of reprieve was slowly clearing his mind. He blinked a little, looking at the soft mocha skin beneath his porclean hands... What was he doing? Getting carried away, submitting to Sabel's will? He'd never normally do this; hell he shouldn't be doing it. But something about the flamboyant man was intoxicating him, drawing him in and holding him there. "Sabel... fuck, uhmmm..." He had to think clearly, but, what was he going to say? Sorry to leave you hanging, but we really shouldn't be doing this? Hah, that was laughable. He looked into the other's eyes...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:58 PM

Sabel's gaze was just as needy as the tone of his voice and the silent language of his smaller body. He looked like he was beginning to realize what was holding Rave back--he could feel his hesitance despite how intoxicated he was by the treat his supplier had given him not too long before. His body only wanted to satisfy itself and the man who caused it to burn up with passion. "Rave.." He closed his eyes and tipped his head back, attempting to close his legs--he got it, Rave didn't want this, he'd have to find a different means soon he supposed--he could always go home. He got the best of two worlds there, climax and sweets. He tried to slide to sit up a bit more so he wasn't in such a compromising position and he looked down and away.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-04-2008, 11:59 PM

Rave's heart thudded painfully, like he'd been stabbed, or like someone was pulling at the vessels that connected to the strong beating muscle. He couldn't fathom how a simple downward glance and a pull away could bring his breath to a halt, or make his heart ache. He wasn't sure what to do, he'd never placed himself in a situation like this, so gut instinct rode over, and his long fingers reached up and out, simply to pull Sabel's face up to him again. "Look, I want you. Just not like..." he motioned around them, and then gestured in a way towards his companion, "This..." he bit his lip, threatening to gush something inner, almost romantic in a tone if he let it out. He just didn't want to let the smaller man go. It was like his life suddenly depended on the fact that he didn't go 'home'.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:59 PM

Sabel blinked a few times and then looked down again. He didn't know entirely what he meant, his mind still so clouded from his fix. "R-rave... I don't- don't.. understand.." He whimpered, his knees touching together as he looked at him, his gaze lost.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 12:00 AM

Rave furrowed his brow, frowning slightly. "As I see it, we're in a bathroom... And you're vulnerable. I won't take advantage of you. I refuse to..." he lowered his head a bit. They hadn't gone as far as they already had, but he couldn't think clearly...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:00 AM

"It's n-not.. taking advantage if I'm willing.." He retorted, trembling softly still. "Mn.." He closed his eyes and tipped his head back in frustration, but when he opened his eyes and he gave a startled gasp. He suddenly scrambled to get off of the counter with a cry, holding his head. Gavin had laced it with something, surely his plan to make sure Sabel returned to him that night.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 12:01 AM

"Well... n-" He was startled out of his guilt, watching the other's actions in a horrified surprise. That Gavin was a real fucker if he'd laced that drug... "Sabel... What's wrong?!" Rave wasn't quite sure what to do with himself, part of him wanted to be protective, the other said to stand off and let Sabel be.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:01 AM

Sabel grasped at his head, struggling and grasping at a stall door. "Ahg.. n--noo.. get it off!" He tore at his arms as if he was trying to pull something off--something he could see but what it was would be a mistery to anyone else. His nails broke skin and made him bleed from the pressure and he tried to run away. "I-I have to go--Gavin--Gavin'll make it stopp.."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 12:02 AM

Rave growled, grabbing after Sabel, bound and determined to keep him from running back to what was destroying him. He got a-hold of one of the lithe wrists as the other was making it out the door. He ignored the blood smearing and slipping over his fingers and pulled Sabel back to him, standing just outside of the bathroom. "Sabel, relax... relax please..."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:08 AM

Sabel gasped as he was grabbed, struggling with him before he crumbled against him with a sob. "Make it stopp... pleasee, I don't want to be here..heeellp.." He sobbed, trying to break the hold to scrape at his skinny arms again, freaking out. "Nahhg..noo.."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 12:15 AM

Rave wrapped his arms around the other's smaller body, both in an attempt to calm him, and to keep him from scratching at his already bloody arms. He moved his mouth to Sabel's ear and sighed.

"Listen... You need to calm down. I can't help you if you're freaking out. Relax, Sabel, and I'll find a way to help you out without making you go 'home'." he whispered, ignoring the feeling that they were probably getting some serious glances directed at them. He could take Sabel to his house and call some one... But...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:26 AM

Sabel struggled a moment as he was grabbed, startled by it but he started to relax as he heard Rave's voice trying to comfort him. He shook and nodded a little, sobbing. "Pleasee... make it stoppp..."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 12:34 AM

"Alright..." he bit his lip a moment thinking. The safest bet was his house, but what was he going to do when he got there? He shook his head a moment later; he'd cross that bridge when the got there. "Sabel... Do you trust me?"

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:41 AM

Sabel nodded, frowning as he whimpered. "G-Gavinn..." he whimpered--he was too out of it now, he didn't even know what was going on anymore, thinking he was with Gavin now. Gavin would help him, that's all he could think of.