Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-05-2008, 12:48 AM

Rave grimaced a little, before nodding and picking up Sabel to get them out of the dance club quicker. He pushed and shoved through the crowd, going around near the bar, and then towards the front doors. He stumbled a couple of times; but they made it out in one piece. Glancing around, he ran to his car.

It took a minute for him to calm down enough to open the passenger door and place Sabel in the plush, crimson seat, before running around and getting in the driver's side.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-05-2008, 01:02 AM

Sabel gasped as he was lifted, his hands grasping at the man panicking a little as they got through the crowds. The feeling of everyone bumping them scared him, making his world shake and spin.

Once in the front seat of the car tho, he pulled his knees to himself, hiding his face as he was curled up in the seat. "Nnhg..."

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-05-2008, 01:14 AM

He wanted to lean over and just hold Sabel until he fell asleep, but he knew that wouldn't help right now. Flipping some of his green mohawk out of his eyes, he tried not to flinch at the groan that his companion made.

Leaning back, he looked back, then into the rear view, then started to back out. Thankfully he only lived about five minutes away(by car), so he didn't push the gas too hard as they turned out of the parking lot.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 01:20 AM

One hand grabbed at the car door when the started out, startled but still calmed for the most part. He didn't look up, waiting to get home--for help. He was scared and just wanted it all to stop, trembling as his arms continued to bleed a bit, his fingers moving to grasp at them and claw a little, making another noise of protest. "Nnh.. no..."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 02:26 AM

Rave turned out onto the street. He supposed he should thank good fortune that it was so late, there was almost no traffic. Dividing his attention between the road and Sabel, he watched carefully, reaching out a hand from the steering-wheel when it seemed that the other was going to start clawing at his bloody arms again. he took one hand in his own, grasping, as they turned again, heading left toward his house.

"Hold on, love... We're almost there."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 02:41 AM

Sabel grunted as his hand was stopped, whimpering out. He wanted to get them off of him! It was driving him insane, jerking away a little in panic. "N-no!" He searched for the handle of the door, trying to get out, though he'd bumped the lock on in his panic, hitting at the side in frustration when he couldn't get away from his hallucinations.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 02:51 AM

He had to contain a irritated, half insane giggle; knowing that Sabel probably wouldn't appreciate it, even though it was the only way Rave could deal with the drama. Plus, despite the situation, his flamboyant companion was making some rather cute noises.

Pulling into his driveway, he quickly turned off the ignition, and got out of the car. Running around the other side, he unlocked the door and reached for a still resisting Sabel, picking him up and kicking the door closed, heading for the front stoop. "Sabel, you're going to be the death of me..." he muttered, some how able to hold him and get his house key into the lock.

With a rough shove, they were stumbling into the lard foyer, as the door closed behind them. Now what to do???

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 03:13 AM

Sabel struggled more and more as he was grabbed and taken inside, stilling once the door shut. His wide eyes searched the room--this wasn't home. He wasn't home, where was he? He struggled a little and started to cry, was something going to happen to him? Usually when they went somewhere else, it meant something bad--it meant Gavin was punishing him.

"N-noo.. no, I'm sorry, sorry! DOn't be mad, don't Gavin--" He covered his face, his struggling ceasing as he cried, trying to keep from making 'Gavin' mad, starting to calm down.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 03:27 AM

"Hush, Sabel... Gavin just wishes he was as lovely as me." he stated, smiling a little cockily. He might as well make the situation a little lighter before he had a insane moment. "So... What does he usually give you to get rid of an episode?? Do you know what it looks like?"

He was plodding towards his room now, since it was right next to the bathroom. He was at least determined to clean Sabel's arms and wrap them up before he did any more harm to them. Nudging open the door, he nuzzled into the blond and pink hair before sitting him on the bed gently.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 03:36 AM

Sabel trembled and held at his head as he was set on the bed. "I-I don't know.. I don't--just something.. an injection, he says it'll make it all stop. A-and he gives me.. m-more ah.. candy.. ahg.." He was starting to calm down a little, crying still, his hands shaking.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 04:02 AM

Rave grimaced, knowing he didn't have anything he could give Sabel at this time. Especially not more 'candy'; since he'd been sure to flush and throw every little bit he came across. Sighing quietly, he when into the bathroom, collecting a bowl with water, a towel, disinfectant and the last rolls of gause bandaging he could find.

"Well damn... I don't have anything like that any more, love. But can I at least clean your arms up? I promise to be gentile..." he sat down next to him, setting most of it behind his own back, except for the now damp towel; which he held in his hand, and the bowl of warm water on the floor.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 04:13 AM

Sabel looked at his arms as Rave came back, sniffling and shaking. "O-okay... okay.." He held his slender arms out as the man held the towel, hands fisting and unfisting. He almost wanted to pull away again, nervous about anyone touching him, but he wasn't going to hurt him, right?

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 04:28 AM

Rave scooted closer, taking one of the smaller hands slowly in his own and bringing it down to rest on their legs. He was almost afraid to wipe the drying and pooling blood away, knowing it was probably going to hurt like a bitch. "Okay, this is probably going to sting like hell... And I'm sorry for that. Don't pull away, or it'll just hurt more."

He blinked a couple of times. He was talking to Sabel like he was a child. Sighing, he gently started to wipe at an upper most scratch, watching the blood clean away and a bright red welt being uncovered.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 04:40 AM

The youth gasped and tried to jerk away a bit, surprised by the burn, tears falling over his cheeks more. "Nha!!" He cried out, panicking a moment as he tried to hold still, torn between wanting to jerk away. "Aahg... no.. it hurtss!" He sobbed.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 04:47 AM

Rave grinned a little, looking at Sabel. Well this wasn't going to be as easy as he had hoped. "It's going to hurt more if we let them get infected, Sabel. Have you ever had a serious infection when you use drugs? It sucks... Besides, I could just warm up a bath, strip you down and throw you in and scrub you that way." he wiped away more blood, trying to be sympathetic yet light in manner.

He wondered how he was ever going to get the antibacterial, disinfectant on him...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 04:53 AM

Sabel struggled even more, trying to get his arm back. He didn't like this at all, pushing the wet towel away as he tried to slide off of the bed, kicking at the mattress box to try and use it to push off. "It hurts!"

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 04:59 AM

Rave cocked an eyebrow, dropping the towel carelessly into the bowl of water and gathering him in his arms. Sabel was a force to be reckoned with, that was for sure.

"Do I have to knock you senseless to get you to settle down? Relax, and think of something else so we can get you all cleaned up, 'kay?" he huffed into Sabel's hair dramatically, closing his eyes for a second.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 05:04 AM

Sabel froze when Rave said "knock you senseless", trembling after a moment and he sniffled. "Do-don't hurt mee.. pleasee.." He cried quietly, curling up submissively against the man.

He was terrified of course, but at least he wasn't struggling against Rave's hold anymore and trying to get away. He'd let him finish it seemed, sniffling as he choked back a little sob.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 05:11 AM

Whoops, well that had obviously been both the right and wrong choice of words, hadn't it. He hadn't meant to scare him. "I won't hurt you, I was being sarcastic, love." leaning back with one arm still around Sabel, he grabbed the towel and squeezed most of the water out of it, before moving slightly to craddle the smaller male against him and start wiping more of the clotting blood away in long strokes.

At least he'd pretty much stopped bleeding, right?

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 05:21 AM

Sabel winced and squirmed, pained by being cleaned but he was still afraid to fight it, closing his eyes tight. He hid his face against Rave's chest.

As he calmed down as he was treated, the boy finally quieted completely as he fell asleep against him in that cradled hold. He'd exhausted his body, and his clothes were bloody from his arms now which he was sure to be unhappy about when he managed to wake sober.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 05:35 AM

When he was finally finished cleaning the area, and as he was reaching for the gauze and disinfectant, he realized that Sabel had calmed down enough to fall asleep. he smiled a little, grabbing the items and applying them slow and gentile.

When he was finished, he lay him comfortably on the bed and cleaned up the mess. Throwing everything into the bathroom trash, he finally looked at himself. "Damnnnn..." His favorite pink shirt was now splotched in red at certain places, and some how he had been able to get some blood on his face and in his hair. Shrugging and washing his hands off, a second later he kicked his boots off and padded back towards his room. He thought for a moment, before pulling his tank off; and crawling onto the bed.

"You owe me one, Sabel..." he whispered jokingly, laying down and wrapping his arms protectively around the smaller body; passing out.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 05:45 AM

The boy slept heavily for nearly 15 hours after his body crashed from the high, waking up and holding his head as he tried to move. "Ngh..Where..?" He didn't recognize where he was, nor did he remember anything from the night before after seeing Gavin.

His arms burned under the bandages, making him hiss as he held them and curled up where he was laying, coughing. "Gav..?" Had he gone home and been sent on a job? That didn't make sense.. he was still clothed.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 05:54 AM

Rave hadn't stuck stayed in bed with Sabel when he woke up, instead deciding to wash his clothes from the night before. It would be hell to get the blood stains out, but he was pretty sure he'd figured out how. Every couple of hours he would check on Sabel to make sure he was okay.

That was what he was doing when he was walking towards his door way now. Just checking, but was pleasantly surprised to see that Sabel had finally woke. Though, he looked rather confused, and probably didn't remember much from the night previous. He wouldn't be surprised, since he'd been rather hyped up.

"Hey, Sable? Doing okay?" he asked in a nonchalant manner, standing in the doorway and leaning against the frame.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 06:02 AM

Sabel sat up slowly and he gasped when he realized who was talking to him. "R-Rave?! Oh god, where am I?" He scrambled up from the bed, looking startled.

"Shit, I was supposed to go home--what happened?" He asked, looking at his bandaged arms and his shakey hands. He was still going through withdrawals, but he was sane now at least.

"I have to go--I have to--" He was so jumpy still, rushed and panicked at the thought of Gavin's wrath being unleashed on him.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 06:08 AM

"You're at my house, love. And I brought you here to treat the wounds that you got when you were reacting to the lace in the heroine he gave you. But, um, we need to change those and I don't have any more gauze..." he said off handedly then grew serious, as Sabel continued on. "You're not going 'home'. I really don't want to think about what would happen if you did..."

Reaching out, he tried to calm Sabel down. Why was he so much easier to manage when he was asleep?

"Besidesssss, you promised..."