Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 10:13 PM

((I can't help it... Fingers keep pressingkeyts... Must rp...))

Amber turned to the girl speaking to Henna. She haadn't noticed her yet. She walked up to her. "Hi. I'm Amber. Two time murdreer and master computer hacker. I'm on the FBI top ten wanted and proud of it." she said with a smile, "But they'll never catch me... So, you are?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-17-2008, 10:19 PM

((Okay, please stop, Cali, Sheepy))

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 02-17-2008, 10:41 PM

((Why Clair? I'm just resonding to what she said!))

"I'm Lucin Uzu-gumi of the uzu-gumi gang. I don't exactly remember how many people I've killed but that tends to happen amongst the yakuza!" Lucin explained as she took out her pinkyless hand for a handshake. "We're not exactly well known to the government but we're known to everyone on the underground!"

Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 02-17-2008, 11:22 PM

(Yay I can get my feet wet on here :D )

Endoh yawned softly as she rolled over in her bed. She grumbled slightly as her mind was working at what it was thinking. 'And yet another day in the life of the new me. At least my real fokes gave me the money for the name change and my things before telling me they never wanted to hear or see me again. Even if I saved that old sour puss of an older sister's life.' She got up then and headed towards the shower then. 'Oh well.' She thought as she climbed in then.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-17-2008, 11:41 PM

Henna turned and glared at Lucin. "I want to forget about it, okay? Can't I just keep on living as Henna; the good girl who didn't kill anyone!?"

Henna stood up and started pacing her bedroom. "Don't either of you get it? I want to live a normal life! I don't like that fact that I've killed!"

Henna stormed from her room then, angry with the terrible start of her day. It had been a day with such promise and now, it turned out to be a terrible day!

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 11:44 PM

Endoh came out of the bathroom yawning some. She was wearing a bathrobe and a towel around her hair. "Henna whats wrong on this early morning of this day?" She asked the girl. "Anything going on today?" She said as she popped her back some. She had her robe tightly closed.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:46 PM

Amber pursed her lips. "She was the same way at/in prison. She just couldn;t get over the fact taht she was a mursderer. She was in denial." she told/explained to Lucin.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-17-2008, 11:49 PM

"hmmm... She always wanted to be in her little world where no one was killed by her but she just sometimes seems that she's stuck in there... She can't get out of her ideal.." Lucin told.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-17-2008, 11:57 PM

Henna growled. Everything was ruined! All she coudl do was watch her new, better life crumble to pieces around her.

She spotted Endoh coming from the bathroom. She inahled noisily. "Have you seen the news yet?" she asked. "They posted a story about Henna Rose and how dangerous she is and that she should still be behind bars!"Henna leaned herself against the wall, blinking back tears that had started welling up under her eyes. "It's not fair! I'm a good person! I am!"

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 12:06 AM

Endoh patted the girl on the head slightly. "I just woke up." She said yawning softly again. "I'm sure they would say the same about others we both know." She smirked softly then. "I'm here for you and so is the 'aunt' as well." She said trying to cheer her up. "And the only way they can find you again is with finger prints."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 12:08 AM

Lucin then took herself and her uzi out of the room and down the hall to where Henna was. "Are you going to be okay?" she asked her friend.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 12:11 AM

Henna sighed. "But what if someone recognizes me!?" She thought of all her friends, what if they recognized her?

Henna turned to Lucin. "I don't know! All I want is to be Henna McLaughlin, not Henna Rose! I hate Henna Rose!"

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 12:13 AM

Endoh stood there looking at Henna. "You don't look like the same young little thing that walked into that place. And you don't look the same either not towards those pictures besides being older. I don't look like my old pictures anymore."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 12:15 AM

Lucin the placed the gun up against Henna's forehead. "Let's have little scenario. If I took this gun and shot your little friend here. Who's face would you remember more... mine or hers?" She then put her gun away. "Then tell me, which one would you force yourself to remember?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 12:20 AM

"But they showed a resent picture!" Suddenly, Henna found herself panicing. Her breath became shallow gasps. Henna shoved past Lucin.

"I can't take this any more!" Henna screamed. She ran down the hall, to the front door, grabbed her jean jacket from the hook and ran out the door. She ran down the street, terrified of everyone she came to. A young paper boy waved to her and she screamed at him, an elderly later walking a small dog wished a good morning and Henna pushed past her.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 12:24 AM

Endoh looked at the other's. "You to go get her back here. Its not safe for her to be out there. While you do that I'm going to go get dressed now. I'm not running after anyone in a bathrobe." She said walking pass them heading towards her room to get dressed then.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 12:39 AM

"Alright!" Lucin then took out a small cell phone and dialed in some numbers. "Hello... yeah... we need to find her...... no! It's nothing related to us but she's my friend!..... ...... uhuh.........yeah...... thank you grandfather........." *Click* she hung up her cell phone. "Alright! I talked to my grandfather and he's sending my brother, Emeil to look for her. He's always good when it comes to finding a girl on the run!"

Emeil got off his cell phone and readied his bike for transportation. His blue eyes glistened in the lights and his black hair ruffled inside his biker helmet as he drove into the distance. I'll find you Henna Rose!

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-18-2008, 01:09 AM

Hideto struggled to regain his composure, his shaking finally dying down. He scrambled for his mp3 player and played his favorite song in a desperate attempt to calm him down; make him think of something else. Finally, he started to remember how to speak again as the music relieved his panic.

"Father...I'm going out for a little while. I'll be back soon," he said, remembering that his father did appreciate him speaking both of his "primary" languages around the house. He grasped his house keys in his right hand so that the ends were poking out of his fist near the webbing of his fingers. It was an effective self-defense weapon...just in case anything happened. With his left hand, he checked to make sure his pocketknife wasn't inconveniently buried by anything else in his pocket, and began walking down the street. As he walked, he spotted a girl running down the street, appearing panicked. He didn't get a good look, but something about her looked disturbingly familiar.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 01:13 AM

Finally, poor Henna became exhausted. She collapsed on a park bench, sobbing uncontrollably.

Why today? Why had everything happen? Why did Henna Rose have to haunt her?

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:13 AM

Endoh came out of her room a short time later. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a pink spaghetti strap tank top on top. With a black button up shirt over open and over it. She was wearing sheer pantie hose as well as black pumps. Unlike before she moved away from her real family. She was dressing like a female. Trying to get people to stop thinking she was seventeen or eight teen years old.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 01:18 AM

"You ready?" Lucin asked Endoh.

Emeil then stopped his search and ended up at the same park that Henna was at. "How am I supposed to find someone I don't even know anything about!" he yelled to himself. He then noticed the young girl sobbing on the park bench(Henna) but didn't know who she was. After removing his helmet he kneeled down to her and smiled his pearly whites. "Are you okay miss?" Emeil asked.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 02-18-2008, 01:24 AM

Henna looked up at the man, pressing herself against the back of the bench, terrified. Henna had been paranoid since the day that it had happened, and this was made worse by the new report that morning.

Henna shook her head. "I--..." She couldn't find the right words to say. What was she to say?

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-18-2008, 01:26 AM

Hideto struggled with what to do for a moment, one side of his mind screaming at him to follow the strange girl, another telling him that it was too dangerous; that there was something very disturbing about her. He had no idea who she was; he hadn't gotten a good look as she ran past, and he had been too panicked earlier to see the more recent picture...but still, in his mind, something screamed that he had seen her before, and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

He finally overcame his panic and sprinted after her, finding her sitting on a park bench, crying, her face obscured from view. He sighed heavily as he walked over to her and knelt down to be on her level.

"Hey...are you all right?" he asked, trying to hide the fear in his voice.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 02-18-2008, 01:28 AM

Emeil then backed off. "Oh! I'm sorry" He then remembered the tattoo of a dragon the goes along the side of his face as his cold hand pressed against it. "I didn't mean to scare you... I'm Emeil. You don't have to tell me who you are so I'll be on my way" Emeil then began to get ready to leave.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:28 AM

Endoh looked back at Lucin. "Yes since I now have cloths on." She said smiling as she reached back into her room again and grabbed her purse. She had stuck her dagger in that one should she ever need it. Her sword she had put in her car that was outside in the trunk. She took it with her to and from work with her. For some odd reason.