TishyWishy
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to TishyWishy

Old 02-20-2008, 05:44 PM

{i need a name for my soon to be roleplay hospital. Someone help me come up with one while we make the hospital the way it shall be. Mental hospital hehe..}

The foundation was rather shaky at first. It looked decent when she spent the money on it. She was a rather confident doctor. She knew what she was getting into. She looked over and over at the check list in her house. It wasn't the best of houses but it would do till the Hospital was up. She ordered a lot of straight jackets and medical supplies. Each room set with some strapped up beds for those unruly patients. She looked up and down her check list of doctors and nurses as well as some other staff.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm lets see" she said as she put down the clip board to drink some of her coffee.

She watched as the building was being put up all the foundation now set up. She walked into the newly made ward rooms and her office. She had given notice so someone must have picked one up by now.

She watched as the patients/mental issued people subjects, walked in. "mmm..yes..."she smiled as she checked a list off.

The hospital was far from being complete yet patients were already arriving. She gave a tap of her foot as each entered into the empty room that was to be the wreck room.

sakurayoshema
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to sakurayoshema Send a message via MSN to sakurayoshema

Old 02-22-2008, 01:51 AM

Sano got out of her bed and looked out her bedroom window. Looking out the window Sano wondered how someone like her ended up in a place like this. Am i really mental? Why here? Did my parents not want me? ...What happned?.. Uhh..i can't even remember now...is this even the right hospital?
Getting more confuse as she thought more about it. "i need to get out of here..where the exit..," Sano said as she slowly turned around her body feeling weak. Putting her hand in front of her she them saw cuts and marks.
"...oh my gosh...what?!?..What happened to me?!..,Sano screamed running to the bathroom to then see herself in the mirror.Tears ran down her face just looking at herself.

TishyWishy
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to TishyWishy

Old 02-23-2008, 06:44 PM

Tishy gave a long yawn hearing yet another screaming victim learn of her demise. She gave a soft smirk and heading down one of her many halls to a female who was obviously freaking out. She knocked on the door to Sano's room. "Sano- Sano San Yori{your last name} Are you ok in there." She motioned to a guard who opened up the door. "Sano dear have a seat." this is a clinic for those who need my help..you need my help dear." she said as she tapped her leg. "come here dear."she smiled almost motherly." She looked at her documents. She wrote down a few notes

"Sano San Yori"
Description: A young female with scares along her body. Many of which she was found with and a razor blade most likely a cutter. She shown slight Telekonetic powers. Chairs were floating upon arrival.
Supposedly left for dead. No parents..no blood found around victim. None other shown facts.

Tishy patted her pen to the clip board. "In due time Miss Sano we'll figure things out.."she said as she got up signed the board and patted the girl on the back before swishing her hair and leaving the room.