Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-25-2008, 12:24 AM

((To the ground))

As Claire played she saw a shadow in the distance, but it was too small to be a human. Is that another pixie? As she pondered this she took off her scarf and hung it around her neck again. She felt like strumming her guitar..that is until the "shadow" hit her. It was a bird. "What the freak was that?" She twitched and shook her head. I better not have gotten bird flu or something. She felt tempted to throw her guitar at him, but decided not to considering how much it cost. She took out her letter and stuck a rock in it and threw at him, hoping that it would make a clean hit.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-25-2008, 12:27 AM

Ray saw Claire get hit by the bird and looked in the direction it came in. She saw a boy up in another one of the trees. He was waving his hand try to get their attention. "Boys. Always finding the strangest ways to get peoples attention." Ray sighed, put her sketch book and pencil back in her bag and waved her hands above her head trying to get the message across that the boy should come here.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 12:36 AM

'Thudrustle.' The object ricocheted off of his arm and Clyde quickly snatched it out of the air. It must have come from the bird-in-her-eye-lady. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw another girl. This one was waving at him. Quickly, he hopped out of the tree and landed awkwardly on his ankles, but nonetheless, he made it whole. "Where are we?" Clyde called, making his way about the brushes and undergrowth.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-25-2008, 12:37 AM

((gotta go. i might be on later to night or tomorrow.))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 12:47 AM

((Alright Bye!))
Claire watched the balled up rock bounce off. At least he caught it so I don't have to worry about finding a new one. She watched him come over and examined him with narrowed eyes. So he's the one who hit me. Hmm, wonder what happened to his eye. "Well, I wish I knew myself, right now I deem it "Freaky Wonderland Without Electricity! Kind of long though." She looked to her guitar and back to the object her was holding. "So uhh whoever you happen to be, did you get a letter like that?"

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 12-21-2009 at 03:38 AM..

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 12:55 AM

"Without electricity, huh? Oh wait." Clyde dug into his pockets and produced the paper, "Here's your paper- and no, I didn't get one. Where did you find it?" He tossed her the rock as well. He glanced back at the other girl, then back at this one.

"So, what's your name? In fact, who are you people?"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 01:14 AM

Claire took the paper from the boy before answering him. "Oh really? Me, and the other girls got them. Not sure about the guy over there though." She indicated that by pointing to each of them. Strange, I thought that everyone would've gotten one. "My name's Claire, I'm just a "special guest" as the letter says. I was a club player.." She said the last part with a bit of disdain. "Who are you?" And do you have a thing with birds? She said that last part in her head. She finally took time to actually see his features instead of just looking at how he acted. Clad in nothing but black? Reminds me too much of a heist movie. Wow MI theme suddenly coming into my head. Claire stopped herself before she got off topic.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 01:55 AM

Clyde twitched. "That's great and all... Claire, but why are we here?" He was a little annoyed that she seemed so calm. How was he going to survive? Where was he going to sleep? What should he do now? Should he just teleport back? He willed himself to relax. If they weren't worried, then neither should he... right? "I'm Clyde, by the way. Nice to meet you- although I would have much rather met you in bed." He winked.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 01:58 AM

Celest mean while was rumageing through the bushes, looking for some sort of path way. All of a sudden she felt a hit on the head. "Owie!" Rubbing her head she looked up. The tree branch moved. "IS there anything in this place not alive!!!!" she shouted loudly and fell to her knees in dis pear. "Why do I bother" She grumbles and stands back up with a scowl on her face.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 02:06 AM

"Believe me dude, if I knew that I'd tell you." She sighed and scanned over a part of the letter. This really doesn't tell us much. Survive? Phuu, it's not exactly easy when you don't have a ride, or a tour guide. For some reason she felt calm, but she supposed because she had her "love" with her. A guitar in one hand and the speed of sound in another. What a powerful combo When Clyde made a pass at her Claire was stuck between blushing, laughing, and rolling her eyes. Well we'd need to find a real bed first, I don't feel like getting a stick up anything. And not the good kind! She refrained herself from saying this and just rolled her eyes at Clyde. "Psh, you have to work before you can get any."

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 02:15 AM

Clyde grinned, "I wouldn't have it any other way." He pointed to yet another girl [this one was all over the place, screaming and yelling at the nearby foliage] "Who's that?" He felt like he should have asked her for the paper back, because one: he didn't get a letter, and two: he was curious as to what was on it. Clyde wished there was some higher being- a person who could tell him where to go and what to do, or a motive of some kind. It seemed like this group of people were specifically picked for no reason at all.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 02:22 AM

Turning she noticed the guy ask about her. Celest blinked her blue eyes and turned in to a shadow disappearing, soon reappearing next to the guy. "Who are you? I should be asking you that." She stepped around and stood in front of him tilting her head up to look at his face. "You didn't get a letter? Maybe your the one doing all this?" Celest was very suspicious now.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 02:24 AM

Claire smiled at Clyde before answering. "Oh, that's just Celest. A bit clumsy right now, but she's cool" She said this thinking back to when she fell out of the tree. Hehe either she's clumsy or she has some sort of phasing power, Danny Phantom anyone? She laughed when she realized all the pop culture references she's made in the past time. She looked back at the whole group. Two guys and three girls so far. It's just like a movie. Contrived number of girls and guys. Well, at least we're all differentish. God hope this doesn't end with a guy and a knife, just like some chain letter. She remembered that Clyde didn't have a letter.

Claire figured that she had read the whole thing five times through, it's not like it would hurt to let another try and figure things out. She was about to, until Celest had suspected him of something. Well, that would explain why he doesn't have one, but he seemed to be as confused as the rest of us. Well that, and a mastermind wouldn't be throwing birds at people. Most of them respect animals..Unless he's a corporate mastermind.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 03:49 AM

"Yes, of course. I did it. I dragged you from your home and put you here just because I wanted to stand around in the middle of a field with all of you. Why don't we all smoke while we're at it? I brought a bong." He rolled his eyes, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. Something about her bothered him- it wasn't like he didn't know there were people out there who had the same ability as him, it was just a coincidence that she happened to have it too. After all, he had lived for twenty years [albeit two in an asylum] and had never seen another one like him. Celest didn't startle him, but rather intrigued him. How many out there had abilities? "How about we focus on how to get out before we start pointing fingers? Maybe I don't belong here, maybe I was mistaken for someone else. That might explain why I don't have a 'letter'."

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 03:55 AM

Crossing her arms she humphed and looked away. "No need to get sarcastic with me.." She mumbled then took a step away from him. "We need to find shelter, I believe that should be the main thing, and then figure out what's really going on here and who ever one is." As she said "who ever one is" She gave Clyde a look, then looked away. In side Celest was panicking. How on earth will she survive here during a full moon, for that matter where ever they are she has to assume there is a full moon here. Sighing she rubbed her head."Maybe that stupid pixie can come back and give us advice."

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-25-2008, 03:59 AM

Hideto tried to focus on the conversation, but found his attention span growing uncharacteristically short as he tried to figure out where on earth (or wherever this was) he had been dropped, and how he got here...and why. The only thing that really stuck with him was someone holding a guitar, which made him miss his own, and someone asking for a name...considering he was the only apparent unknown when it was asked, he assumed it was him they were talking about, though it didn't register until several minutes later, much to his embarrassment. To avoid further embarrassment, he simply remained silent; he would rather wait until the situation called for an introduction again.

As he snapped back into reality, he realized...everyone else seemed to have some kind of supernatural power. "Kikikaikai..." he muttered under his breath, questioning why he was here. He slipped his hand into his pocket and felt a piece of paper...no, an envelope. He pulled it out and looked at it, and realized everyone else had been examining similar letters while he was trying to sort out his own thoughts. Curiously, he opened it and read it, raising an eyebrow as he did so, wondering if it was the same thing as the ones everyone else seemed to have.

"Letters...is this the same as the ones you got?" he asked, holding out his own letter. "Because if it is...I don't know what I'm doing here..."

((Note: "Kikikaikai" (written 奇々怪々; 奇奇怪怪) means "very strange; bizarre; weird; mysterious." I usually write out this kind of thing instead of translating because I'm a sucker for authenticity. ^^;))

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 04:04 AM

Claire couldn't help but supress a giggle from hearing Clyde's dry remarks. She had always liked a sarcastic. I wonder what else he can do and if he has abilities like me. Celest had revealed that she had a power, did anyone else? She felt tempted to display her power, but decided against it, saving that for a time where she would need to. She sat down and strummed her electric guitar, using her power to amplify the sound. No one would really notice unless they knew what kind of guitar it was.She listened to see what would resonate and sighed. There's a cave in the forest nearby She would tell that to the others soon. She looked at the boy. "So, finally talking? well yeah we all got letters, cept for Clyde over there."

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 04:21 AM

"Wait. Who's he?" Clyde asked, puzzled, "Also, none of us have anything in common." There was the musician, the quiet guy, the really clumsy girl, and then him- the city rat. The one who couldn't get a job, the failure. Out of the whole group, it really looked like he was the odd one out. He crushed that train of thought immediately, because if he let it run anymore, and he'd have to go back to the mental institution. "Uh yep, good 'ol Clyde doesn't have a letter."

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 02-25-2008, 04:22 AM

"Heh...sorry for going silent before...I'm just so confused about this entire situation," Hideto replied with a nervous laugh, relieved that he wasn't the only one who had received the cryptic letter. He smiled as he realized that someone had a guitar...though he was very confused about how the apparently electric guitar was being played without an amp. Still, he was mostly relieved that he wasn't going to be completely free of music.

He sighed softly, wishing he'd at least had his mp3 player in his pocket as the realization that this was the only instrument out here struck him. He didn't know how long he was going to be out here...but he already didn't like it. He also questioned why he was here, when it seemed everyone else probably had some kind of unusual ability. He began to question whether or not he really did have something particularly unusual about him that he didn't know about, but quickly dismissed the thought. It would have manifested itself before...right?

Upon hearing Clyde's remark, he laughed nervously. "Oh yeah...I'm Hideto," he replied.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 04:37 AM

Celest sighed and rubbed her head. It was throbbing now with the more people they meet and all the questions. It was starting to make her feel a bit dizzy. Slowly she fell to the ground and sat there in a slight curled up way. "I want to go home!" she started and looked around. "When someone has a good idea please let me know.." She frowned a little. "We don;t know what's out there, what if something like wolf or a bear tries to attack us!"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 04:42 AM

Claire fingered her guitar again and was prepared to play another note. She looked at Hideto who had finally started talking. She smiled. "So, do you have some other worldly thing or some weirdness that people always have in those movies?" She looked back at Clyde who seemed to be pondering rather hard. Celeset had just said something that struck Claire. Yeah, we'd all want to go home, to the familiar and the less..wild so to speak. I don't even have Wilson. She looked at Celest. "Well, if it makes you feel better I found a cave and a village earlier when I was climbing up the tree. And even if an animal attack us, it seems we would have some l33t skillz to stop it."

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-25-2008, 04:44 AM

"We don't know if bears or wolves even exist here." Clyde started pacing quietly. "Logically, we're still on Earth, because no other planet in the universe has these kinds of conditions. Then again, this might not be our universe... but there is no scientific way for us to get out of our- So, technically speaking, we have bears and wolves. But whatever brought us here... or wherever we are..." He mumbled under his breath. "And to top it off, I don't have any powers like Miss Clumsy over there." He was lying, but who cares? The less people knew, the better it was for him.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-25-2008, 04:53 AM

"Well...a wolf wouldn't try to attack for no reason us unless it's sick...if something like that tries to attack us, we should probably kill it," Hideto replied, searching around the area for anything that could be put together to form a moderately sturdy weapon. "As for a bear...well, I've never actually had an encounter with one...but I heard that if a bear chases you, and you play dead, it will just run away..." He quickly realized he probably shouldn't have said anything about never having had a bear encounter before - with his luck, that would attract an entire family of angry bears.

He heard Claire's question and laughed nervously. "No...I'm pretty sure I don't, actually...that's why I'm so confused," he replied, his voice still shaking with nervous laughter.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 04:56 AM

Standing up quickly she lost her footing and fell over. "Grr.." Pushing herself back up off the ground she placed her hands on her hips staring up at Clyde. Celest may look small and short, but she was tough. "excuse me I am not CLUMSY!" she shouted a bit and turned her back on him before walking over to Claire. "I Think we may have to try that village you found.. Maybe someone there can answer some questions?"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-25-2008, 04:59 AM

"Well if birds existed.." Claire trailed off in thought No powers? Really, I thought he'd have them. I suppose it might just be half, but whatever. Clyde seems to be strong enough to be without them. The cogs in her brain worked to come up with a better explanation, but the only thing she could think of was pretty much sucked. Nah, that wouldn't work it doesn't follow the laws of physics. Then again neither did the pixie from earlier. She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Claire felt like leaning back, but she would just fall over. Her power seemed to get out of whack because she heard a heart beating a bit fast. What the heck? Ugh, it must just be hearing my own or whatever. She took a deep breath and drowned it out. She looked back at Hideto. "Oh I see, well I suppose you aren't alone then." Claire fingered her guitar and played some notes, letting the noise flow through her. "So hear this please.And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly" She stopped when Celest talked to her. "Yeah, I guess we should." She stood up and readjusted her guitar.