Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 03-08-2008, 10:09 AM

"Yeah...it looks pretty good on you," Hideto added to the exchange, unable to resist the urge to chime in. He was noticeably growing a bit tired now, quite certain now that what he was carrying weighed at least 20% of his own body weight. He struggled to catch his breath and continue walking at the same time, wondering if the hill was going to reach a point where it was so steep it would actually curve in on them - it seemed quite likely at this point.

"Semete ri ni kanau o negatteiru..." he muttered under his breath, as he struggled to hide his exhaustion. Carrying just about anything up such a steep incline was a massive hindrance due to his small build. He kicked a small stone off the path, questioning why this man had to live at the top of a hill. Why couldn't he have been different from all those stories and lived in a field or something?

(("Semete ri ni kanau o negatteiru" - ã›ã‚ã¦ç†ã«ã‹ãªã†ã‚’願ã£ã¦ã„ã‚‹ - "I hope he at least makes sense." Once again...my inner sucker for authenticity appears. XD;;))

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrah
Mythrah sighs as she wanders aimlessly looking for someone to talk to... looks around "oh where am i going?"
Ok i am reporting you

Celest looked at the both of them and made a face. "I'd give you the dress but I rather not walk around naked." She smirked and kept walking the steep hill. Looking back a Hideto she rolled her eyes and stopped a moment then get behind him placing her hands on his back she began to push as she walked up. "Better?" she shook her head as she kept pushing to help him up. "I think we need a break everyone!" Celest looked around and stopped. "This hill is much stepper then it looked."

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-08-2008, 11:50 PM

"Walk around naked? Well that might get a few elves jealous." She snickered at that and continued walking before stopping to catch her breath. "Yeah, I swear this hill is straight up." Claire sighed and sat down. Lugging around two guitars was a lot of work. She wished that her power was super strength. Well at least I'm better off than Hideto. She looked at the horizon, it was about the afternoon right now and they still had some way to go before reaching the "youthfully" challenged.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2008, 02:48 AM

Ray stopped and sat down on a patch of grass off the path.
"Hideto." Ray turned to look at him.
"What was it you just said? Sorry if I'm prying or anything, it just sounded interesting..." She hoped she didn't do something stupid.

((i know what you said. i just needed something to talk about >3<))

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 03-09-2008, 09:56 AM

Hideto's face turned a soft shade of pink, as he embarrassment of having to be pushed up the hill started to sink in. The feeling and color were only deepened when he heard Ray's comment - it was always awkward to be reminded that people COULD hear him when he spoke to himself like that.

"Um...sorry...old habit. Um...I said 'I'm hoping he at least makes sense'...obviously we all know that people like this, in fantasy stories anyway, usually talk in riddles..." he said, laughing nervously. "Pretty much the same thing everyone's been saying...or obviously at least thinking." He rubbed the back of his neck with his one free hand as he sat down, noticing that his right shoulder was growing very tired, very fast from carrying everything. He set his items in his lap and rubbed his shoulder again, this time the feeling very real, though not as bad as when it had been in his mind. He groaned softly as his fingers felt the tiny scar on the back of his shoulder, wondering when that last little trace would just go away.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-09-2008, 02:57 PM

Claire raised an eyebrow at that. Talk to himself? Well he's not the only one. She wet her lips, now realizing that they should have gotten a bottle of water or two, but didn't say anything. She heard Hideto speak again, nodding. "So, you're like Japanese, but live in America or what?" She looked at how much he was carrying and sighed. It was only a matter of time before they got there.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2008, 05:39 PM

Sitting down on the grass she huffed a little then fell back and just laid there staring up at the sky as a gental breeze blew past them. Closing her eyes now she felt the air on her pink cheeks. "Feels so much better just to lay here and rest."

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2008, 11:35 PM

Ray nodded.
"I used to talk to myself a lot, but the words seem to stay inside my head lately..." She looked up to the afternoon sky, it was a beautiful blue. Ray saw Hideto rubbing his shoulder.
"You okay?" She knew it was a stupid question but no harm in asking.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-10-2008, 12:03 AM

Claire sighed and watched Celest lay down on the grass. It was a tiring ordeal. "Yeah, it's better than just keep walking and walking." She felt the wind brush past her face. It was refreshing after some tough hiking. She looked at Ray. "I know what you mean, it's kind of weird." She sat down and crossed her legs. The grass here was soft and not too soggy, like back home.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2008, 04:32 AM

Hideto smiled softly as he heard Claire's question. "Yeah...I lived there until I was 12, but then my dad's job transferred him to California. We didn't really want to go at first...I never really paid attention to English before I actually got there...but we got used to it," he replied, laughing softly as he remembered how bad his English had been just 3-5 years ago.

"I think I've gotten worse about talking to myself since the move, actually. I guess it's because...I don't want to forget how to speak Japanese. I've seen too many people forget their native languages after moving to a new country...and I don't have many people to talk to. Pretty much just my dad...and my best friend; I taught him a little." He removed his hand from his shoulder and laughed nervously.

"And, I'm okay, really...it's just that my arm is a little tired from carrying everything. No big deal," he said, starting to wish he hadn't tried so hard to get out of P.E. so often. He laid back on the grass and stared off at the sky, once again wondering where exactly he was in relation to anything he was familiar with.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2008, 04:44 PM

Ray shrugged.
"If you say so. Though I don't mind if you'd like me to carry something when we get moving again." She smiled and then looked up to the house on the hill. It was getting closer. she looked back to the group.
"Um, guys. Is it just me or is the house coming to us?" She looked to the house and back to the ground below her. She wasn't moving, at least she didn't feel it.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-10-2008, 10:48 PM

Claire nodded, giving a warm smile. "Man that sounds cool. Living in another country. The farthest I've been is probably Vegas." She sighed, wondering what it was like. "Forgetting a native language? Oh I see now." She noticed the house getting closer as Ray had said and thought about it. Well it's not like the ground is pulling us, at least not visibly and we aren't even moving, but how does something that's built to stay in one place move like that? She sighed in wonderment and just settled for staring.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2008, 01:08 AM

Celest looked up and noticed the house moving as well. Raising her eyebrows she wondered how it would be doing that. Standing back pus she brushed the grass off her clothes and tilted her head. "Well... that is a sight, i do say."

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-18-2008, 03:17 AM

Claire snickered a bit, imagining her running and the house running to her in a flowery romance scene before remembering that other people were here. She sighed and watched the house start to move closer. Maybe if I play some guitar it'll follow the music. She had thought this jokingly of course and set down her electric, to try out her acoustic. It was slightly out of tune, but that could be fixed. After doing so, she tried out a few notes. It was built very well, probably new. She tried out a song softly, it was one she learned a long time ago, but a favorite. "Sew this up with threads of reason and regret. So, I will not forget. I will not forget how this felt one year six months ago. I know I cannot forget. I cannot forget.."

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2008, 02:50 PM

Ray closed her eyes and listened to Claire's song. The tune swam softly in her head. A few minutes went by, when ray looked back to the house she and everybody else where sitting in it's front yard. Ray stood uo and looked down the hill. It was still steep, the hill didn't shrink.
"Well here we are..." She said looking around at everybody else. Her hand twitched.
"Damn it." She cursed herself in her head., The need to use fire was getting uncomfortable

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-18-2008, 03:05 PM

"I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do. Follow me there." Claire prepared to sing the next part of the song, but stopped when she realized that they were already at the house. Uh wow, W-T-F anyone? Everything else seemed to have remained the same, except for the fact that they were at the house. She twitched, she should never joke about these things. "Yeah, we made great time." This house is probably more fit than I am. She twitched and debated going in. She looked at Ray who seemed to be having a bit of a hard time. She felt like asking, but decided not to.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2008, 07:02 PM

"Okay...I doubt anyone knows, but it's worth a try...what the heck is going on here!?" Hideto exclaimed upon realizing he was already at the house, without even having moved. He peered over the side of the hill and shuddered slightly...it was just as steep as it had felt. "Okay then...lets hope we don't have to...partially climb that again..."

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2008, 11:02 PM

Celest blinked and thought they had all gone mad. almost all of them were talking to themself's. She sighed softly and walked up to the door. Tilting her head she looked at the others. "I guess I shall knock?" she rolled her eyes and lifted her balled up and and banged on the door three times then stepped back wondering if something was going to happen.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-18-2008, 11:42 PM

Claire twitched a bit. "If only we knew Hideto." She stood up, trying to recompose herself and strapped on her electric. She put away her acoustic into it's case and walked up, examining it's features. She tried to listen in for any odd sounds, like swords, or shackles, or even a gun. Nothing like that. She turned to Celest who was already at the door. "Yeah that'd be a good idea." She watched as Celest knocked three hard times. To Claire it was loud, but maybe not to everyone else. She tried to lower her hearing, but remembered that, that might now be a good idea. She sighed at waited for whatever would step through the house's door.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-21-2008, 05:37 PM

Ray stood up and stretched. A cool breeze swept through her hair. She sighed, what would happen now? she was guessing that they all had something special about them. Why else would they all be here?

((>.< writers block))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 03:16 AM

((Bump post. XD this adds nothing to the plot.))
Claire stood up, deciding to go along with Celest. She walked over there, a bit slowly in order to think of what to say to the person, whoever he was. What do you say when you've just been dumped into an unknown world and end up in the front yard of someone who might as well want to take away your powers. She sighed, quickening her pace in order to finally reach the front door.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2008, 09:35 PM

((I'm gonna just do something random O.O))

Ray watched as Clarie and Celest went up to the door. It was then she lost her control. It was only a little flame but it caught the grass on fire. Ray jumped up. The fire wouldn't hurt her but she acted on natural instinct.
"Damn!" She cursed. She sat next to the slowly spreading fire. Ray calmed herself down and then coxed the flame into returning to her hands. Then she slowly put it out. She looked at the little patch off burnt ground and shrugged.
"No hiding now..." She mumbled to herself.