Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 03-26-2008, 06:02 AM

TiaoMei nodded once. "Yes I know your name, but I do not know you. It would be rude to use you're given name." She explained simply. Her fingers caught in her hair as she looked at Daisy. "As for my agenda...I haven't worked it out yet, and what you do..." She shook her head lightly "That is entirely up to you." She added with a pleasant smile.

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 03-26-2008, 01:15 PM

Melai picked the suitcase up. Okay, time to screw shyness. She walked up to one of the people at the table. "Hi, Um, my name is Mel..." Crap, that's never gonna work, Oh God, Oh PLEASE don't let somebody have heard....

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-26-2008, 02:25 PM

Alexus shrugged as she only asked out of curiosity. "Really, well that's a shame." She pushed a strand of hair out of eye before watching a waiter come and take her glass. When Charlotte asked if Alexus wanted to come she nodded and followed Charlotte. "Don't worry Christian, I'll make sure she doesn't go down Davy Jone's Locker." She whispered this to Christian before disappearing out of sight. If we do find Barbossa well need to pull a Jack Sparrow to get Elizabeth out of it.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2008, 02:50 PM

Mel dragged herself to the edge of the ship. "I should just jump overboard. I'm going to do it." She put down the suitcase and climbed over the railing so she was hanging outside of the ship, staring at the water. "On three. One....Two...." ((heh, I just watched Titanic so I'm taking a scene from there. Gotta get involved somehow.))

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 03-26-2008, 08:36 PM

"Not planning on jumping, are you?" Christian asked the girl who had suddenly climbed onto the edge of the ship. "It won't kill you, just paralyze you and causing you to drown slowly. Won't be pretty." He said as he pulled his sunglasses on again, tired of squinting his eyes against the sun. He patted each of his pockets in turn and shortly found a pack of cigarettes and looked around for some sort of sign advising not to smoke. Finding none he placed the cigarette in his mouth, biting on the end to hold it in place.

As another waiter passed by Charlotte, she picked up what looks like a glass of Midori "Hope this weren't special order," she said to Alexus as she moved towards the other end of the boat, taking a sip of the drink. "Ah, here we are" she said as she saw a way down to the lower decks.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2008, 08:42 PM

Mel looked back at him. "I know. I don't care. There's nothing on this ship for me. I don't even know why I'm here. Stop distracting me." She looked back at the water. It does look pretty cold...
She gripped the rail harder. "No. I have to do this," she muttered. She braced herself. "I'm really going to do it!" She yelled out for emphasis' sake, staring at the foaming waves. Just then, she thought of something else. What about sharks?

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 03-26-2008, 09:08 PM

Christian felt around his pockets again "You better do it before you lose your nerve," he said and rolled his eyes. "Damn," He sighed as the cigarette snapped from all the waving it did while he was talking. "Couldn't find a lighter anyway," he sighed and leaned over the railing, peering down "Oh, look. There's either sharks or dolphoins down there. Or both." He said as he walked away from the girl, running his hand along the railing.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 09:16 PM

Alexus chuckled, deciding not to take a glass herself. At least one of them had to be sober by the end of the trip. Man, this place is huge, it better be haunted because there really isn't much to do in the place. She stepped down the staircase and followed Charlotte, taking deliberate steps to not fall down.

life in red and black
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to life in red and black Send a message via Yahoo to life in red and black

Old 03-26-2008, 09:21 PM

"Yeah, the air out here is really clean..." 'Because there aren't any as many annoying adults cluttering the air'he silently thought.

Nik licked his lips, "And salty, too." The sea air was refreshing, and made Nik a little hopeful towards this trip that he wasn't particularly looking forward to.

"Well, since this is a free cruise, I think we might as well enjoy this trip." Nik shrugged offhandedly. "Cruises are the same old same old, aren't they? We go out to sea, get sunburns from being on deck too much, and some of these guys are going to get seasick and puke." Looking over Dawn's shoulder, Nik saw an amusing scene.

"Oh...and a couple of Titanic fans will either romantically stand at the hull, or jump overboard dramatically." Nik commented, noting there was a girl about the jump overboard.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 03-26-2008, 09:24 PM

Charlotte stopped for a moment and watched as one of the waiters began walking up the stairs "Mmm," Charlotte laughed as she followed him out with her eyes "I wonder if they'd be thrown over board for having a little fun while they worked," she joked, throwing her hair over her shoulder again. "Well, I think the best place to find ghosts would be in the storage room," she said wondering if there was really a storage room. "I went to this party over the weekend she said and my eyes are still recovering." She told Lexus, beginning on one of her many stories that would appear to never have an ending, "Chrissy said I looked fine but they looked like the eyes of a forty-two year old. Gag." She finished and waited for a response.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-26-2008, 09:42 PM

Alexus chuckled. "Well they might get a mouthful from a sailor. if you know what I mean." She looked around and wondered where the ghost would even be hiding. "Sounds good, that's where all cliche ghosts hide." Damn, I should have brought a cross. When Charlotte started to tell a story, Alexus zoned out a bit, mostly because she wondered why she was on the cruise in the first place. It was always the same drunks, the same poor little rich girls, and the same wanna-be-hardcore-but-can't-give-up-money people. Thankfully she wasn't with one of them. "Well if it makes you feel better, your eyes don't look a day over thirty-five." She said this in a joking voice, but wondered whether Charlotte would get snippy over it.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 01:32 AM

Mel stood on the edge of the boat for another minute. "Oh..." She climbed over the side back onto the boat. "This is pathetic. I can't even kill myself right. " She dragged the suitcase in the other direction. "Hopefully I can get something to eat without looking like a loser. I should have just stayed home." She dragged it another five feet before she realized she was completely lost.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 03-27-2008, 02:02 AM

"If you're looking for your room," Christian looked towards the girl "Just keep moving that way and you'll come to a staircase." He let out a puff of air "And as for food, I have no idea where to go," He approached the girl "But you can ask anyone with a tray and they can point you in the right direction," he said. Stretching and letting out a loud yawn he moved back towards the end of the ship and looked over.

At Alexus comment Charlotte let out what sounded like a squeak and a gasp all at once. "Please tell me you're only kidding," she said and then shrugged. Laughing she put her glass on the floor outside of someone's room Someone will probably be by later. she thought and brushed more hair out of her face. "Well, I'm sure any sort of storage would be down much farther." She said, knowing there had to be a lot more decks for just guest rooms and then a kitchen somewhere. She licked her lips in thought.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 02:10 AM

Mel nodded, now too shy to talk. She walked over to the staircase and looked at her key, finding the room number and going in the door. She finally put the suitcase down for good and flopped onto the bed. She was still hungry, but knew she would never be able to ask someone for directions. At least not till she got more familiar with the ship, which she wouldn't give her aunt the satsfaction of. She pulled out one of the books she'd brought and discovered a granola bar in the pocket of her coat. This is gonna be a long week, she thought again, wondering if she could last on a granola bar or two for a week.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 02:13 AM

Alexus chuckled when she got a small rise out of Charlotte. "You know I am." She looked at the glass that was now outside a person's room I wonder if that's considered littering. She shrugged and continued on with the girl in front. "True." She surveyed the empty hallway, the colors were a bit bland and to her, aesthetics were important, especially on a cruise ship.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 02:40 AM

Mel decided not to worry about the inevitable, just like she didn't think about the fact that she was never going to meet her cousin.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 03-27-2008, 03:25 AM

Charlotte's story continued "Well, anyway, I met this guy at the party and we hit it off really well. And I actually gave him my real phone number," she laughed. Generally when she met a guy anywhere she gave out a phoney number and "lost" theirs soon after putting it in her purse. As she reached the end of the hallway she saw a door with the image of a staircase on it "Shall we go down?" She asked and turned to Alexus again.

Looking down the edge of the ship again and shook his head, speaking to himself he said "I know someone's going to be a real downer throughout this trip." He said and then thought And who to avoid. Licking his lips he decided to find out where the food was being served and turned around to look for a waiter or anyone of the crew.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 03:30 AM

Alexus. raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Wow, your real number. It must have been something special." She said this with a hint of sarcasm, but didn't mean anything by it. She continued along with Charlotte down the way and nodded when she asked to go down.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 03:46 AM

Mel decided one trip outside wouldn't kill her. She got up and left the room. After finding the food and loading up with it, to prolong any chances of leaving again, she headed back to her room. That was when she remembered. Her room key was still inside.The door was locked. "Great. Just Great. Now what do I do?"

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 03-27-2008, 04:18 AM

Charlotte opened the door and stepped down the stairs and came to another hallway of guest rooms. About midway through the hallway she saw a young lady with a pile of food on a plate and looking a little exasperated, turning to Alexus she arched her eyebrows and moved down the hallway "You alright?" She asked the girl, flashing her friendliest smile she could muster.

Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 04:30 AM

Daisy shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. I have no problem being called my name. It's my name after all. I mean, is it rude of me to call you Tiaomai? I don't think so. So yeah."

She glanced around the deck. Many people had went inside, but a few people were still outside on the deck. Two in particular caught her eye. Someone on the outside of the boat, as if she was about to jump, and someone who appeared to be talking her out of it. Several seconds later, they both left.
"Wow, that was odd," She said, making the 'crazy' gesture.

It was then that a voice came over the intercom. "Welcome, welcome!" The voice of the captain greeted them cheerfully. "I would appreciate if you all could move on to the reception room, where I will be telling you more about the ship and what we provide here for you. See you all then!"

Without waiting for Tiaomai to reply to anything she said, Daisy set off for the reception room at a casual speed, not caring if she made it in time or not.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 04:32 AM

Alexus followed her, fingering her gloves, they were probably one of the only things that she bought with her own money. SHe shrugged off the thought as Charlotte came upon a girl. "Yeah, person; you need any help?" Unlike Charlotte, Alexus didn't show much friendliness and she started to get hungry.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 03-27-2008, 04:37 AM

TiaoMei shook her head. Daisy was probably the only person in the entire club that gave her an uneasy feeling. She just didn't understand that girl. Biting her bottom lip, she too followed the Captains instructions and headed towards the reception. Her mind working on trying to figure out what it was about Daisy that un-nerved her. The mellodrama on the edge of the dock didn't disturb her, this was the countryclub and plays for attention were not uncommon, however crass they seemed. She was just suprised that people still fell for them.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 03-27-2008, 04:40 AM

Charlotte jumped when the intercom went off and looked from bother girls "Should we first go see what exactly is going on and then figure out how to solve your problem?" She asked, wanting to know the ship a little better and figure out exactly where everything is. Charlotte had already made up her mind and moved back the way she had come, moving quickly.

Christian had moved slowly along the deck and hadn't stopped to ask anyone for directions to food. As if the ship was reading his mind the captain's voice sprang up over the intercom and he followed the hoards of people to the reception room in hopes of finding out everything he needed to know.

((I hope it's okay to speak in OOC? But I just wanted to say that using the phrase "whatever floats your boat" sent me into a ridiculous fit of giggles.))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 04:46 AM

"Woah, that was..sudden."Alexus didn't exactly jump, but she was sure surprised at the sudden voice. it was rather peppy, not something she was used to. "Yeah, I would." She looked around, trying t find the quickest path to where the captain had told them to go.