Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-08-2015, 04:49 AM

Venus

Venus is a A sweet, girl sent to a school of immortals without even realizing just what she was getting herself into. Her father divorced her mother when she was a little girl and her mother wants nothing but a better life for her, so she put in application for her to go to college. She is dangerously shy but very easy to talk to, and manipulate/ trick. Venus is afraid of being alone, so she just skips ahead and shuts everybody out to begin with.

Little does she know that she has a family secret that her mother never told her...

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-08-2015, 05:03 AM

Appears to be in his early twenties/late teens. Shinji is outgoing and outspoken. He is stubborn, loyal and eager to learn as well.Being a Dragon he is quick to anger, and speaking of Dragons, he is only half. Half Dragon half Human or something with a human appearance. Maybe a Witch/Wizard. In anycase he is no bigger than a great dane. He may appear hot to the touch but he is actually cool.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-08-2015 at 05:20 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-08-2015, 07:15 AM

Venus's mother drove up to the large in-dorm school in her silver Cadillac. She sighed heavily and pulled the car to a stop, then looked at her beautiful daughter sitting the passenger seat. "Here we are sweetie, you sure you're going to be okay staying in the dorms?" Venus smiled sweetly and nodded. "I'm sure. Pop the trunk." Her mother nodded and did what she asked. Venus got out of the car and got her suitcase out of the trunk before closing it and going to give her mother a long meaningful hug. "I'll call you on the weekend if I'm not swamped with homework." Venus giggled. Her mother kissed the top of her head. "Alright." She said quietly. Venus smiled as she walked up the front doors of the large school, then entered. She took out her map and followed it to where her dorm room would be so she could get settled in. She ignore how big the inside of the school was and how many kids were inside. She just wanted to get to her room and lock herself in it until class started.

((this is all i could come up with- i hope it's enough ^^))

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-08-2015, 04:30 PM

(( it's finel ))

Shinji sighed as he stood outside the giant gates that led to the school. It was another school year here at Clear Lake College. He's been here before, so he pretty much knew where everything was so to speak. Shinji looked up at the ornament gates, they looked ancient, almost gaelic/celtic. Shinji raised his right hand swept back his white ash colored hair before taking his first step back at school. "Just another day..." he mumbled under his breath as he walked to the large dorm building and went into the male side. He was on top floor, in this large 6 story building.

Shinji dropped his two duffel bags onto his bed. He looked over to the other side of the room. Looks like his roommate isn't here. That's if he will even get one. Shinji stood at 6'2" he was athletically built and toned. He is wearing dark blue faded skinny jeans. A white dress shirt with a dark blue vest. On his feet is black combat boots. He has a few bracelets and rings on, and not to mention a draconic necklace. Which had a very old symbol which meant life.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-08-2015 at 09:49 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-08-2015, 10:22 PM

Venus unpacked her stuff and decided to go wander her new school, praying to God that no one was already in the halls. She grabbed her map of the school that her mother printed out for her, and headed out.

She walked around for what felt like a few hours, getting to know where all of her classes are and the cafeteria and any other room that might come in handy- mostly for hiding from the other students when not in class. Somewhere between the time she left her room, to the time she ended up outside in the small garden, Venus lost her map.

The girl began to panic as she looked for the map, and sat down on a bench when she gave up. She was now officially lost in a huge huge that she had never been to.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 01:48 AM

Shinji left his dorm with a camera strapped to his neck. He waved to some friends that he recognized as he left the dorm. He wanted to take some pictures before classes actually started. Shinji loved photography, it was one of his many passions that made him happy. He held his breath as a rare sight of a phoenix flew into a nearby tree. You had to be real quiet or else you would spook the bird and it will spontaneoust combust. Shinji turned off the flash and focused the camera. Once he was satisfied with the focus he started taking some pictures.

Afterwhile the Phoenix flew away and only then did he move to using his fellow students as his new subjects. He slowly made his way toward the campus garden. He had taken pictures of quite a few interesting groups of students. One group was full of happy friends just chatting away like they had no care in the world. Another group were playing hacky sack. And lastly one of the groups was filled with nothing but Witches and Wizards trying out some spells in secret. But of course Shinji knew what they were doing. They weren't suppose to being doing that outside of desginated classrooms. Atleast before school officially starts anyway.

By the time he made his way to the small garden, there was no one around save for a girl who was sitting on the bench. Curious, he walked around until he could see her face. Raising his camera he zoomed in on her face, and noticed something off. She wasn't happy... she looked... lost? He snapped a photo and sighed. Shinji lowered his camera and made his way to the girl. "Hey there, are you lost?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2015, 02:12 AM

Venus sat there, trying to back track in her mind so that she could figure out how to get back to her dorm. She couldn't help but notice the other groups and began wondering if she even belonged here in the first place. But she chose to practically ignore them since her social skills were down in the dirt.

She felt eyes on her after a little bit and slowly rose her head. At the sight of the camera and boy, and quickly lowered her head back down so that her hair was basically covering her face. "I..um.." She began to say in a very soft voice as she nervously gripped her dress where it covered her knees. "It's my first year..and..um..." Venus tried very hard to talk to this boy since he asked her a question, but she was absolutely terrified inside.

"Yes..I am lost..." She finally said in a soft voice, still hanging her head.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 02:30 AM

Shinji looked at the girl, she seemed nervous.. wait no not nervous. Something else he couldn't pinpoint, giving up on trying to figure out what was wrong with her he spoke up. "I see... I'm Shinji.. I've been here for a year and a half already. I'll be more than willing to show you around or take you somewhere" He leaned over for a bit debating whether or not to offer her hand but decided against and took a step back to give the girl some space.

(( Not much to put here, next post should be longer though ))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2015, 02:37 AM

Venus listened to the boy's words without saying anything. She waited until he had finished before slowly raising her head to see him up close, and not behind her hair. "I..um..." She began to speak. Venus took a deep breath and slowly stood. "I would very much appreciate it if you could lead me to the girls dorms..." She said in a soft voice as she fiddled with the ends of her blonde hair.

She had already memorized where her classes were and such... All the girl wanted to spend some time to herself before classes started. A tour didn't really interest her, or she was just too frightened to go with a stranger all over campus..

((i don't mind short replies ^-^))

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 02:55 AM

Offering a small smile Shinji simply nodded and headed back the direction he came from. He stopped alittle ways out and turned around to see if she was following. Once he was sure she was behind him or on the side of him rather he continued walking. "I remember my first time here you know. It was all so confusing and overwhelming but you get used to it." Shinji took a right then a left, and walked straight past the boys dorm building. They weren't that far from the girls by now. "If you don't mind me asking whats your first class?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2015, 03:02 AM

Venus followed behind the him, keeping only a few inches between the two. She couldn't help but smile a little when he talked to her about his first year. "I um... I had a map of the campus..and then while I was wandering the halls... I dropped it." She said to him quietly, nibbling on her lower lip nervously. She blinked when he asked her what her first class was and took a moment to think. "I think it's... Potion making.." She answered quietly and not totally sure of herself. What kind of school had potion making? Did they mean chemistry? She was so confused...

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 03:21 AM

"Ah I see, well don't worry about it they'll give you a new one. But since you already have your classes mesmorized you probably wont be needing it." Shinji glanced over to her, and thought to himself. What is she so nervous about? Could she really be that shy? Shrugging mentally he abruptly stopped. Just few more feet ahead of them was the girls dorm. "Do you happen to have potion making with Dr. Razard? Because he's my frst class of the day too. Oh.. I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Shinji, you call me that or Shin which ever you like." Shinji looked towards the sky to spot the sun, it was almost time for classes to start. He better head back his dorm and gethis materials he'll need for class which would be a notebook and pen. He didn't really need anything else since it was the first day and they never do anything on the first day but talk about what they'll be doing in class for the semester and going of classroom rules and whatnot.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2015, 03:33 AM

Venus stopped when he did, and nodded lightly. She pondered a bit on his question, then looked at him and nodded. "Y-yeah..that was his name." She answered quietly. Venus smiled a little and held out a hand to him when he introduced himself, since it was the proper thing to do. "Venus..." She said to him. Returning the favor of giving her name to him. "Thank you..for showing me back to the dorm." She said quietly, using her other hand to gently scratch her pale rose cheek.

((brain died... sorry for such a short reply..))

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 05:45 PM

Shinji took her handand gently shook it. Venus' hand was very soft and little cool to the touch. "No problem, I'll see you shortly in class. Good luck." He released her hand and gave a gentle smile before snapping another picture quickly of her peculiar expression. He took off right after he took the picture and headed towards the dorms. There was something about her that he couldn't place, perhaps she was some new creature he hasn't encountered before like a Siren or something. Shrugging off the thoughts he decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator to his room on the sixth floor. Once he got inside his room he took off his camera and set it on his desk. He glanced over to the other bed on the other side of the room. Still there were no signs of someone else. Perhaps he wouldn't have a roommate this semester. Shrugging, he laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling before rolling over onto his side to grab his camera. Shinji started flipping through the pictures he took. There were some good shots and there were some okay shots. The best ones were of the Phoenix. He captured its' essence wonderfully.

Shinji once again set down his camera, and laid on his back and stared at the ceiling for a few more minutes before getting off the bed and grabbing his laptop. He'll just take notes on this instead of bringing a notebook and pen. Shinji put his laptop into his laptop bag and slipped the strap over his shoulder. Once he was all set he made a beeline straight to class. Once he was there he gave a slight nod to Dr. Razard and took a seat next to a window in the back.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2015, 10:46 PM

Venus went inside her room and closed the door, leaning against it. "Shinji..." She repeated the boy's name as if to remember it. "Shinji? You mean the boy that walked you over here?" A female voice asked, startling the poor girl. Venus stared at the figure sitting on the bed on the other side of the room. "Y-yeah... Are you..my roommate?" She asked in a shaky voice. The other girl laughed and slowly stood. "Sure am." She said as she walked towards Venus and held out a hand to her. "Name's Valkyrie, call me Val though. If you call me Valkyrie- I will hurt you." Val promised in a cold voice, then smiled brightly. "Oh and I strongly advise you getting over your little shyness issue, or you'll be the laughing stock of this school." Val said to her.

Venus nervously shook the girl's hand. She went to offer her hand. but Val's attitude changed and it scared her... "O-okay..Val..." She answered quietly. When her "shyness issue" was mentioned, Venus swallowed hard and released the girl's hand. She slowly walked around Val, and hurried into the bathroom. Val smirked. She would have fun with this one...

---

Valkyrie

age 21
Valkyrie is a cold and heartless sorceress of a high ranking, and one of the most popular amongst the other students. She is Venus's roommate and probably worst nightmare at this rate, due to the girl being human and no one else knowing but herself. She's also has a thing for the half-breed dragon boy, Shinji.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 11:55 PM

Shinji looked around the classrom, and gave one more look before thinking that Venus wasn't here. I wonder what happen to her... I hope she didn't get lost again. The young man opened up his laptop and started jotted down some of the notes that were ont he board pretainting to what they would be doing for the semester. And it turns out he was only half right, it seems that were going to do poition mixing. But it seemed simple enough, nothing too hard. It was easy enough that he could literally do it in his sleep. Partly maybe because he enjoyed potions class that he goes above and beyond about studying for it before hand.

"Class today we will go over the syllabus but first I would like to see if you would like to show how much of potion making you know. Make something simple, something like a invisibility potion or conjured up a blue flame that is niether hot nor cold."

Shinji took a eyedropper full of toads blood and dropped it into the vials that were on his desk. Next was a pinch of undead ash, followed by a gryphons feather. The class was making up a limited invisibility potion. Once Shinji was finished he took the potion and poured over a empty vial. The empty vial disappeared but he knew it was there and he picked it up and turned it around in his hands. Satisfied he placed it back into the holding rack. Shinji looked around the class to see some did the blue flame, other the invisibility potion. Once the teacher was satisfied, Dr. Razard snapped his fingers and the experiments all disappeared.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2015, 12:10 AM

Val went and knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey new kid, classes have started and the teachers don't take kindly to late students!" She called. Venus blinked a few times as she was getting ready and began to panic. Venus quickly got out of the bathroom and gathered her things before running out of the dorm room. Val waited until she had left before busting out laughing. "Man I love freshman's!" She then got her own things and headed to her class.

Venus literally ran down the halls until she finally reached her class. She hesitated before slowly opening the door and looking at the teacher. "Please forgive me for being late... I-I'm new and..." She swallowed hard as she entered the classroom, stopping her sentence mid-way. He probably didn't want to hear any excuses from a freshman.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-10-2015, 12:28 AM

"...and the idea would be for you students to work together to..." Drm Razard trailed off and looked towards the as well as did the students of the class. "So kind of you to join us Venus. Just have a seat quickly please." The teacher resumed looking over the entire class and continued talking about the syllabus.

Shinji looked up from his laptop at the mention of Venus' name. He watched her stammer over her words. The poor girl is already shy, and to top it off she came late to class which has got to be hard on her. Thinking about it, he waved his haND and beckoned her towards him. It might be easier on her if she sat next to someone she knew.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2015, 01:55 AM

Venus lowered her head when she felt the rest of the class starring at her. "Yes sir.." She murmured quietly, keeping her head low she found her way over to the seat beside Shinji and took her seat. "Thank you..." Venus said to him quietly. She sank into the seat, her cheeks painted with a pale rose color, when she remembered the words of her roommate; "..I strongly advise you getting over your little shyness issue, or you'll be the laughing stock of this school.." Venus sighed quietly and pulled out a notebook and a pen out of her bag and put them on the desk to take notes. She hoped that she hadn't missed much.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-10-2015, 04:49 PM

"You didn't miss much. He just quizzed us on our knowledge over potion making." Shinji whispered to Venus as she sat down next to him. Shinji pointed towards the board where there was a rough outline about the semester then handed her his copy of the syllabus. He already had a rough memorization of the semesters calender so he didn't need it.

Dr. Razard continued to go over the syllabus. He mentioned there will be a midterm and a final along with a report that he will be giving the outline on next time the class meets which will be the day after tomorrow. He also mentioned that there will be three to four projects that class will take on. And he will have you assigned with your current desk partner. Which means Shinji and Venus are together. There is also a class wide group project.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2015, 11:27 PM

Venus briefly glanced at Shinji, then moved her magenta eyes to the board where the boy was pointing. 'Are you kidding me? I don't even understand a single thing on that board...' She thought to herself as she began to panic. She looked over at him when he handed her his copy of the syllabus and generously took it. She wouldn't keep it though, she simply copied it down in her notebook. When she was finished copying the syllabus, she smiled and handed it back to the boy. "Thanks..." She said softly, her cheeks painted a light pink.

Venus turned her attention to the teacher began going over what was going to going on in this classroom, and she sank in her seat. 'I am so doomed... There is no way this is a normal school! What kind of teachers teach actual potion making? Unless--' Her heart just about stopped when she began thinking about the school not being normal. Venus tried to calm herself. 'Come now Venus..t-that's not possible! Is it...?' She continued to think, her thoughts swimming around her mind like a hurricane.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-11-2015, 12:54 AM

In the corner of Shinji's eye he noticed that Venus was sinking in her seat slowly. Was she that embarrassed or was it something else? Something more than that. Shrugging it off as none of his business he focused on the teacher. That is until Dr. Razard dismissed them for the day. Shinji looked at his laptop's clock and noticed the teacher let them out alittle bit early. Oh well, just meant he could roam the halls and look for friends or get a head start on one of the projects so he can finish early and then have free time to himself.

Shinji closed his laptop and got up, he looked over to Venus and gave a small wave. "Guess I'll see you around?" He asked as he continued to look at her. Once he got his answer from her he left the classroom and headed down the hall.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-11-2015, 03:38 AM

Venus sat up in her chair properly when the professor dismissed them. She gathered her things and looked over at Shinji when he said something to her. She smiled a little nodded in agreement. "Yeah." She answered quietly. Venus left shortly after the boy had, since it just took her a few minutes extra to get her things together. She hurried along to the library to get an early start on one of the projects assigned to them. She needed to learn about potions, and soon or else she'll be left behind in the class!

Valkyrie just happened to be waiting in one of the halls that Shinji had traveled down. She smirked and casually approached the dragon half-blood. "Hey Shinji, another year together huh?" She asked him as if they were friends. "I have the same class as you next period, care to sit by me?" Val asked him.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-11-2015, 10:25 PM

Shinji was walking down his usual path from last year when he was stopped by Valkyrie. The girl who never wants to be called by her full name. He pondered the reason why as he answered her. "Looks like it Val." Him and Valkyrie weren't close or anything but he knew her, and she knew him. They once had a class or two together in the past year and a half. "Ancient History? Sure." Shinji continued walking until he was just outside of the classroom which was already half full. Shinji looked over his shoulder at Valkyrie. "After you. "

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-11-2015, 10:51 PM

Valkyrie smiled when he agreed to sit with her. She followed him down the hall and walked into the classroom before him. She walked into the filled room and claimed a seat in the back, where an empty chair sat next to hers. She sat down, then waved him over to where she was.

Venus made it to her class before every seat in the back was taken and claimed one of those. She was stuck in some class that taught you about the different languages. The language for today would be dragon-tongue. 'Just kind of creepy school is this?' She thought to herself.