Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-02-2012, 06:27 AM

This is a Private Roleplay For myself and ramshackleknight! Do not post unless you are us! Fell free to read along!'

Name: Ellie
Bio: Ellie grew up in the city of Vesparia. She loves to listen to music and spends most of her days in her room thinking about fantasies and fairy tales. Ellie loves to read romance novels and reams that one day she will find love like in the books.
Appearance:

ramshackleknight

Old 01-02-2012, 07:01 AM

Name: Dante
Bio: Dante grew up in an underground city of Rougenshem. He worked as a miner since he could lift a pneumatic axe (the thing strapped to his back). He know everything there is about rocks and the earth, but he aspires to live above ground in peace. He's a little rough around the edges, and can be cold at times, but he means well.

Appearence:

((sorry it took so long))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-02-2012, 07:24 AM

Ellie sighed as she stepped out of the shower and dressed in her usual steampunk clothing. "What should I do today?" she asked herself and smiled as she walked out to her balcony and looked out at the lovely city. It was bright out and she could see all the people walking around busy and happy.

ramshackleknight

Old 01-02-2012, 07:49 AM

"Sssssshhhhiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!" Dante scremed as a sprinted down the tunnels, trying to escape the angry workmen's grasp. There were three of them on his tail, all extremely angry and just as stupid. Dante's axe bounced against his back as he ran, it's weight slowing him down. "Get back here ye bastard!" One of the men screamed. "I'll rip yer fingers off one by one! Give me back my jewel!" Dante pressed on. He didn't understand the point of all this. He found the diamond, fair and square. So what if it was in someone else's tunnel, finders keepers.
Dante made a sharp turn to the left and came across a dead end. "Shit." he said again, looking at the stone wall before him. "We've got you now" a voice said behind him. Three other men, all carrying pick axes, all approaching Dante with malicious intent. "No where else to go, now is there boy. I'm gonna have fun with you." the first one said, bouncing his pickaxe off his palm. "That's where you're wrong." Dante said, pulling the pneumatic pickaxe from around his back. The men had never seen anything like it before nor knew what it did. It was Dante's invention after all. Dante pointed the contraption up at the cave ceiling and pulled the trigger. A piston inside the machine slid forward and a shockwave shot out of the end of the barrel. The shockwave caused large boulders to fall in between Dante and the men, blocking their path. There was some screaming on the other side of the rubble, but eventually the screaming of anger gave way to silence. Dante was enveloped in pitch black darkness, but he didn't mind. He was a miner, he was used to the dark. Dante pulled down his goggles over his eyes and turned his axe upward and fired a few more concentrated shots at the rock above him. He climbed up a little, shot away at the rock again, and continued up. I'm getting the hell outa here...He thought, continuing his dig. He'd make a turn here and a turn there, slowly progressing out and up. As the rock got softer, he put away the large contraption and pulled out his regular pickaxe, chipping away at the clay and silt. He had no idea where he would pop up at the surface, but he didn't care, he had a small fortune sitting snug in his back pocket. Eventually, the clay ran out and light flooded the newly formed tunnel. Dante had to shield his eyes for a moment. When his eyes focused, he found himself in the most peculiar position. He was staring right at a young girl standing up on a balcony on a building before him.
((sorry, kinda long, sleepy time))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-02-2012, 08:03 AM

Ellie smiled as she looked down and gasped when a man popped out of the ground. "Oh my?!" she gasped and looked at him then looked around. She then ran inside her room and fixed her hair again as she put on her headphones and smiled with the music. Ellie then walked back out and looked at the man. "I wonder what he's doing down there on the ground..." she said to herself as she looked at him.