~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 09-21-2013, 01:03 AM

No prob Randeh!! I will just sit in the corner and lick the walls.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
It's okay! Good luck on everything else! I hope you don't get too swamped!
Thanks babe! I hope you find someone :) Do you go on Gaia?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Nah i just decided i want my own thread coz nivvy never sells anything. Less clutter n all that lol.
Ah makes sense then! Photobucket is down so I had to upload it to tinypic xD Here you are!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

OHH never mind you made it haha. Thanks hon <3

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
No prob Randeh!! I will just sit in the corner and lick the walls.
Oh thank you, they needed a good cleaning!!

---------- Post added 09-20-2013 at 10:18 PM ----------

xD Did you want something else?

---------- Post added 09-20-2013 at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Aww wow sounds awesome chick!! Hehe you are too cute!
But good to hear all is going well so far. :) Yum i love pasta!!

Ooohh lala, italiano!! Nice score :P
What's he look like?
Sounds like he has his head screwed on! For 25 not doing so bad!! :) Go you!
Depends on how involved the mother is i reckon lol. I dunno, not something i'd personally take on through experience. But ya never know? Gotta try right?

Aww that is exactly what you want in a guy! Hehe :)
Sounds like your smitten :P
I never did give you his picture ;)

Here you are, he's in the black coat in the front.

---------- Post added 09-20-2013 at 10:27 PM ----------

zn0srap: Please edit your thread here and remove the banners I made you. As you have decided that you in fact do not want to pay for the work I did because you do not like it, then you cannot use the work.

Thank you.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 07:14 AM

Ahh cute!! :)
He looks like my ex cept skinnier lmao.
Aww well i hope he treats you good girl :).

OHH with Utopia's banners - Do you think you can do a flat bottom. Like what i mean is i want the bottom to be like a straight line like the divider or ya know rectangle... But it doesn't matter if you do designs on top. It's just it's tidier that way. :) Hope that made sense.

And i wanted to know if i can get another banner set but it doesn't need to be done till like before halloween. It's for the halloween event :). I just don't wanna clutter you up right now. As your sooo busy with other orders AND lovey dovey stuff :P.

zn0srap
Solia = Heroic

Old 09-21-2013, 04:06 PM

I locked the thread so you have to delete them where ever you are hosting them.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-23-2013, 07:13 AM

Randeeeeee baby.
Keeping your thread warm ^^

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 06:01 PM

Roachi the green on your girls in that art piece with the three girls is throwing me off SO bad. Who made the picture?

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 10:04 PM

Ahh some dude off gaia lol.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-05-2013, 09:39 PM

Ready for the update of a life time?!

Sorry I've been MIA. SOOOOOOO MUCH SHIT HAS BEEN HAPPENING!

So I was in Ottawa for a week for work. We were making changes to our program, brainstorming etc etc. Then last Monday I found out that I wasn't getting paid and they didn't know when we'd get paid...I quit on the spot.

My boss is going through some medical condition (I think) because he's constantly lying to everyone about everything. When I say everything I mean he'd tell you he had toast for breakfast when he in fact had cereal. I don't think he realizes he's doing this and it's very much out of control. Students were FREAKING! Securities Commission Board of Canada was getting involved...it's a huge shit show.

So I quit on Monday and came home on Tuesday. My students were going insane. They couldn't believe I left and were asking questions. They KNEW something was up (I'm not the type to quit without having another job lined up). I've been dodging questions, calls, e-mails, FB messages, text messages...the works all week. I've been job hunting and helping out an old employer :)

On top of that, Nick went to BC on Sunday (he's there until October 11th) for senior manager training for his work and he had to take my laptop! So I haven't had my laptop (all my photoshop brushes, templates, fonts etc) are on there.

Today, I had a call with John & Heather (two people that were coaches for our program, they were incredible, incredible people I may have referred to them in the past - they live in Chicago). As soon as the company crashes and burns, John's picking it back up and making it amazing. He's adding new content, new awesomeness AND taking me back on! WOOOOO! So I have a job again as of next Friday (Oh after I quit Monday my boss laid everyone off Tuesday lol).

SO YEAH. I'm back (sort of since I have no laptop) and I'm super sorry!

If ANYONE wants to "take back" their order, I 100% truly understand and it's 100% a-okay, no hard feelings or whatever! :D I also won't be charging for the orders that I have right now since you guys have waited so long!!

I won't be able to work on things until Nick gets back...at least I possibly won't. I have an iMac that I've never put brushes and what not on because it belonged to the company so I always just used my computer. Now that I get to keep this and it's 100% mine I'll be slowly building brushes and what not. I would just take them all from my laptop but it's not here XD So if I get the motivation (I don't want to lie lol) to go and search for all my brushes (even though I have a lot of brushes that I created myself) and fonts and everything that I'll work on things this weekend, otherwise it will all wait until Nick gets back with my laptop!

Hope you all don't hate me ): xooxoxox

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-05-2013, 09:49 PM

Wow... that's a lot of stuff to happen in such a short time! *huggles*
But so glad you will have another job. I mean i wouldn't work for free either! Lol.
But im sweet, mine was free anyway so how can i complain?v haha
I just miss ya!! Glad your still alive, was wondering for a bit if your new bf kidnapped you or something crazy lol. tehehehe <333

Last edited by Roachi; 10-05-2013 at 09:52 PM..

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-05-2013, 10:52 PM

*hugs*

It is A LOT. It has been SO hectic. I was sick yesterday I think from all the stress and running around and lack of sleep. Total 360 today I'm much much better @___@!

Haha this is true! I still feel super bad though! I also changed the green on that art to make it pop more >.>;; I couldn't work with the green that had been used. It made the rest of the bright colours I was using look out of place xD!

I WISH he did! Gosh I miss him SOOO much Roach! Everything is amazing with him, I love him to pieces!!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT ON MY FB?!?!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 10-06-2013, 10:44 AM

Wow, sounds like you've had more than your share of excitement for the month. I'm glad things turned around for you and you'll have a job again!

And no worries, this wall is sparkly clean now.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 11:15 PM

I dunno why am i not on your fb? @@ lmao
Send me a request? :D

It's all good in regards to the colours etc.
Can i see a preview or something? Lol.

So what's so special about this boy then? :)

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 12:07 AM

Add me, since I don't know your full name to send you one XD https://www.facebook.com/ilubbyy

Yes! When he gets back on Friday I will take possession of my laptop and send you the preview :) We'll go from there.

I can't even explain it man...he's just...I've never loved anyone like I love Nick. I don't think anyone has ever loved anyone as much as I love him. GAH I AM TURNING INTO ONE OF THEM LOVE PEOPLE. /fail.

We click. I picture life and he's right there in that picture. He is just everything that I've wanted in a man and more. He has flaws (who doesn't) but they don't even bother me...I don't even know how to explain it xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Wow, sounds like you've had more than your share of excitement for the month. I'm glad things turned around for you and you'll have a job again!

And no worries, this wall is sparkly clean now.
LMAO XD THanks!!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 01:20 AM

You don't need to explain it. I feel the same way about David. I know exactly what you mean lol. :)
Almost 8 months, and im still very much in love. Which i've never felt ever in any of my relationships!!

Okie dokie ^^
Did you get my message about them being bottomless. Like straight and rectangle shaped like the dividers? its just stuff sits much more tidier when you have banners like that :).

Okies i will add you when i get home. Not suppose to be on fb from work, so better not :P

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-10-2013, 02:25 AM

Hey hon, any updates on the banners?

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-16-2013, 12:15 AM

I have quite the order if you are willing to take it upon yourself. Um.. I have no bribes.. uh but I do have an extra overlord's wrath, and I have gold and I have drawing skills. So let me know if any of that is acceptable.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 05:40 PM

R a n d e h:

I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
What do you want? Explain in AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE I want a two user bars one saying "CosmicFoxKitty Says;" and the other just like it but without words, it's for my post style on ernya
Anything else? I want it ladybug themed :3
Bribe: 1,200 gold?

I don't know if you're still doing this I can give more detail if needed :3
If you're not doing this I understand :)

Turtle Sensei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2014, 04:25 AM

I WANT A THREAD LAYOUT!
Link to Thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...-art-shop.html
Main Banner: Kick in it Turtle Style (with a shoe print?)
Sub-Banners: Samples, Prices, Orders, Pick Ups, Quest Items
Any graphics you want used? 2nqe78i_zps94d0cc76.jpg Photo by Rain_Styormz | Photobucket
Any specific colours you want used or not used? Different shades of green, yellow, pink and words in black please!
Do you want anything extra? ie dividers, linked out buttons, signature buttons: I would love a signature linked button and some green,yellow and pink dividers
Bribe: OK... So this is where it gets difficult! I'm back from a rather long hiatus and am therefore broke! Would you accept art for a trade? Or do you want the Long Cat Scarf? I think that's what it's called? Its the only non common item in have.