Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 11-22-2010, 06:33 PM

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this
This is a story about several couples who's lives become tangled when they meet someone else. At first, all the happy couples are... happy, but when they are separated due to some bizarre series of events (life, work, location, etc.), the couples begin to fall for someone else. She used to love him, but now longs for this other man. He still loves her, but his heart calls to another.

Each partner of the original couple used to be happy, but now that they've tasted real true love, they realize that they were so close to true happiness, but might not ever fully have it.

This is the story of the build-up to the moment where the couples decide who they will chose. Will they stick together? Or will they move on with that new somebody they met?

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 06:36 PM

my way or the highway

The following are the rules of this roleplay.
  1. Apply to all Menewsha rules.
  2. PG-13 rating, please.
  3. Love is encouraged as are scandals and other such dramatic things.
  4. A profile needs to be sent in prior to posting. Once it's accepting (you'll get a PM back, you may post if it states so).
  5. You can play up to three characters.
  6. Title your profile with "True Love's Kiss"
  7. Hmmmmm... I wonder what this rules says (HIGHLIGHT FROM HERE TO LITERACY IS CRUCIAL): Okay, I lied, title it "So Close"
  8. Literacy is crucial. Please use proper English.
  9. You must post at least two decent sized paragraphs.
  10. One liners are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
  11. Rules are meant to be broken, so anything I have written here is negotiable.
  12. No god-modding. Ever.
  13. Flaming is not allowed.
  14. Purposely hurting over Mene users is just downright cruel. Don't do it.
  15. Let me know when you're going to be MIA.
  16. I reserve the right to drop kick you from the roleplay for NOT obeying these rules.
  17. Inactive users will be warned twice. Third warning and I remove your character (unless otherwise discussed).
  18. I can change these rules whenever I want!

Last edited by Wavi; 11-22-2010 at 09:29 PM..

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 06:39 PM

the reserves/profile code

Fill this out. Feel free to edit the colors and font type. Note: I want THREE images of your character. I prefer realistic, but I'll take anime, too.

If you need help making an icon, I recommend uploading the image you wish to use to www.picnik.com, editing it as you wish, and then uploading it to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting.

HTML Code:
[COLOR="Black"][FONT="Times New Roman"][CENTER][IMG]100x100 Image[/IMG] [IMG]100x100 Image of Character[/IMG] [IMG]100x100 Image[/IMG]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Color OfYouChoice"]Character Name Goes Here[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="Times New Roman"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][Character Type][/SIZE]
[Nickname - Delete if not applicable]
•••••
[gender, sexuality]
[write out age here]
[write out height and weight]
[write out eye color]
[write out hair color]

[SIZE="3"][Menewsha Username][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 06:42 PM

the possible characters
Note, these characters are just possible suggestions. As you've probably noticed, similar personalities/types have been paired up. Anyways, purple characters are taken characters.

More characters might come later depending on the number of people who show an interest.

Original Couple One:
shy musician [elizabeth_mazur] x famous author [Wavikz]
x

Original Couple Two:
Gothic artist [DarkAngel562415] x ex-druggie hippie
x

Original Couple Three:
drama queen [broadway_princessxo34] x jokester [Wavikz]
x

Alternative Original Couple:
hardworking woman x stock broker
x

Alternative Original Couple:
ethical hottie cop [PhantasmicAnomaly] x genius doctor
x

Double Trouble Team:
cheerleader captain [Eiiri] x con artist [BlackCart29]
x

Other People:
cosplay punk [flamethrower1391] x the rancher [jahero]
x

Last edited by Wavi; 11-23-2010 at 01:06 PM..

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 06:42 PM

the accepted characters

Yay! Characters! :]

first original couple

Samuel Kent Parker
famous author
Sam, Sammy, Sammy-K
•••••
male, straight
twenty-three years young
five foot eleven at one-hundred thirty pounds
dazzling baby blues
dashing milk chocolate brown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."
Wavikz

second original couple
Quote:

Priscilla Jinx Darkfur
Gothic Artist
Jinx
•••••
Female, Bi Sexual
Twenty-Five
Five Six, One hundred thirty and five
Icy blue
Black

DarkAngel562415

third original couple
Quote:

Catalina Isolde
Drama Queen
Princess, Hollywood
•••••
Female Straight
19 years
5’8” 98 lbs
Bright Green
Chocolate brown

“I always am the center of attention. Deal with it.”
Broadway_princessxo34

Blake O. McCluer
the jokester
McClue
•••••
male, unknown
twenty years under the belt
standing six feet high at one-hundred pounds
cruel eyes of ice and hatred
pale blonde hair to seduce you with

"Your tears don't fall, they crash around me...."
Wavikz

forth original couple

fifth original couple
Quote:

Cecilia Jasmine Donovan
Ethical Hottie Cop
Cici (Cee-cee), C.J., Jaz
•••••
[Female, Heterosexual]
[Twenty-three years of age]
[Five feet and nine inches at one-hundred forty-three pounds]
[Dark green eyes]
[Honey-blonde hair]

[PhantasmicAnomaly]

double trouble team
Quote:

California Devins
cheerleader captain
Cali
•••••
female, straight
twenty-one
five three, one hundred ten
silver-blue
blond

Eiiri

Quote:

Dominic Hudson
Con Artist
Dom
•••••
male, whatever it takes to get the job done
twenty-three
175lbs
brown
brown

BlackCart29

the other people
Quote:

Jahero Heamorea
the rancher
Hero
•••••
male, straight
5"4 and 175 lbs
blue eyes
brown hair

jahero

Quote:

Takayumi Nakamura
Cosplay Punk
Tak, Yumi
•••••
Female, straight
Twenty
Five foot five, Ninety-four pounds
Brown
Dark Brown

"What do you got, if you ain't got love."
flamethrower1391

Last edited by Wavi; 11-23-2010 at 01:07 PM..

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 06:43 PM

the lists and other important information

This is the list of who Wavi would like to see the characters pair up with. :]
who's to pair up with who list
shy musician [elizabeth_mazur] x ex-druggie hippie
Gothic artist [DarkAngel562415] x con artist [BlackCart29]
drama queen [broadway_princessxo34] x the rancher [jahero]
hardworking woman x jokester [Wavikz]
ethical hottie cop [PhantasmicAnomaly] x famous author [Wavikz]
cheerleader captain [Eiiri] x genius doctor
other x stock broker

Last edited by Wavi; 11-22-2010 at 09:27 PM..

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 06:44 PM

just in case something was forgotten

Hopefully nothing was!

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 06:45 PM

things tend to be forgotten a lot, so this is just a back-up reserve

I really hope this is unused!

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 06:45 PM

officially open and accepting
OOC Thread located here: [ x ]

Come on in and find your true love!

Last edited by Wavi; 11-22-2010 at 06:53 PM..

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 07:47 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zTe1H5-s79AJVM:http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Jake%20Gyllenhaal%20-%201%20-%20Brokeback%20Mountain.jpg&t=1[/IMGRIGHT]"Parker. Parker. PARKER!" Nearly falling out of his chair, Sam Parker fumbled to keep seated. "For Christ sake, mother! Don't startle me like that! Sheesh!" Taking in some deep breathes, he rolled his chair over to his sid desk. "Oh. OH CRAP! Shit! Mother, why didn't you wake me sooner!"

Rising from his black leather chair, he ran about like a chicken with its head cut off. "Book signing. Today. What part of, 'wake me up early' didn't you understand?" He saw her eyes roll. "Just because I'm your mother doesn't mean I sub as your alarm clock." Walking to the kitchen, Samuel followed. "Do you think there will be an angry mob if I show up... thirty-seven minutes late?"

"I know I'd be pissed," called out a voice from the living room. "But that's just me. So, if you need to use me as an excuse, by all means, do so. I would like to suggest that today's excuse be... sword fighting to break past the mad man who just so happens to lay claim to your ridiculously comfortable couch." Blake O. McCluer was his name. He and Parker were high school buddies and then went off to college together. Only rather than sticking with college, Parker dropped out and went into writing, claiming it was his... calling. McClue was too full of himself to care about finishing any degrees, so he ended up dropping out as well. However, to his dismay, he ended up leaving with a major in Public Relations and a minor in Bull Shit.

Both leaving the apartment suite, they rode down the elevator and stepped onto the street. It was busy today. The ideal day to hatch up the perfect prank and the ideal day to work on being an iconic author.

jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 11-22-2010, 08:52 PM

Jahero woke up at 4:30am. There were neon lights of blues and greens flashing at his eyes. " Dame, I would rather of had the dogs wake me up with a kiss to the face then have lights cause me to go blind" he said as he coverd his eyes with his arm. Jahero had come into town to make some payments on his ranch and do some other things. His ranch was 3 hours out of town, and because he got into town on the later side he desided just to stay at a hotel for the night, but just his luck he cant go back to sleep once his up. Good for working on the ranch bad in the city.

Jahero got out of the hotel bed, and folded back the sheets. He picked up the phone next to the bed on the night stand, next to the old style clock. A older gentelmans voice said good morning, how can i help you?" Jahero smiled on the other side of the phone. "Yes, could i get some coffee please with some pancake, toast and a small steak please" The older man waiting a moment before answering. " Yes, i think we can do that sir" "Thank you " Jahero said and hung up the phone.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-22-2010, 09:32 PM

Her eyes opened slowly as her roommates alarm clock went off. "You've got to be kidding me!" Her room mate didn't even open her eyes. "WAKE UP! JEN! Wake up and shut that stupid thing off!!!! Hurry up!" Catalina burried her head under the pillow, but Jen didn't budge. "That's it! You're alarm is getting thrown out of the room! It doesn't wake you up anyway!" She unplugged the clock and opened their window letting it fall from the third story window onto the hard sidewalk. She picked up her bright red sparkly phone and dialed Blake's number relaxing back onto her bed.

"Hi Blakey dear. Are you there?" Cat purposely spoke loud enough to annoy her roommate and hopefully wake her up. The roommate thing was not fun, and Cataline was in line for the next open single room. She hated school, and her roommate, but if she didn't live at school she wouldn't be close to Blake, and without him she'd be very unhappy.

While on the phone she searched through her dresser and picked out a pair of navy blue jeans and a golden striped top along with gold strappy heals. Carefully she began to change into them.

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-22-2010, 09:34 PM

Cecilia Jasmine Donovan

Today had been going rather well; she had woken up to a beautiful robin song, followed moments later by one of her favorite songs on the alarm clock. The night before had been very pleasant, she'd had the night off and her boyfriend had not been on-call with the hospital, so they had gone out and had a relaxing dinner...followed by some laser tag. Oh, she always whooped him in that game, but then again, she had to be a good shot for her job. Being a cop had its ups and downs, but one perk was that no one messed with a girl who knew how to properly shoot in under five seconds.

A hot shower, followed by a breakfast of egg sandwich and orange juice, were the next things on her list before she made herself ready for the day. Although she didn't mind going shopping for clothing, it was nice to get up in the morning and not have to worry what to wear for her job. A white tank-top was soon covered by her cerulean-blue uniform shirt, black pants came next that were tied off with her holster belt, and she finished up by sweeping her hair back into a loose ponytail. A few finishing touches here and there were performed before she grabbed her gun out of its locked box and made her way out the door. Driving to the station was uneventful and the handing of her assignment that day was just as uneventful.

It seemed that she was going to be part of the crowd control for the famous author, Samuel Kent Parker, which would probably be a simple enough task. Heh, if she was lucky, maybe one of the crazy fans would try to break through the lines and they'd have some drama for the camera. Paparazzi always loved when a fan went beserk and Cecilia loved just as much to tackle them down. Okay, maybe that was a little strange, but it made the job exciting!

Arriving there about an hour before the beginning of the signing, she nearly laughed when she saw some of the crowd had been camping out there since last night. Considering that last night had been one of the coldest for this particular month, it was a little sad, but then hard-core fans just had to be there first! Taking her position, she waited for the inevitable arrival of the famous author.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Yes, today had been going rather well...and now it was all shot to hell!

"People, please remain calm, we are currently trying to find the location of Mr. Parker." Cecelia said, trying to make her voice heard over the crescendo of angry voices. There were even yells that they were holding the author hostage, refusing to let them see the man. One fan made a threatening move that had Cecilia put her hand to the portion of her belt that held pepper spray, "Remain behind the line or you will be subject to arrest. Another move like that, mister, and you can say goodbye to your front-row seat!"

The paparazzi were having a field day with getting shots of the fans and police officers. Oh great, just what was need, bad PR on both ends. The chief was going to chew every one of them whose face came out in the next newspaper!

Last edited by PhantasmicAnomaly; 11-22-2010 at 09:50 PM..

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-22-2010, 10:16 PM

Walking up slowly, Priscilla turns off her annoying alarm clock. Getting up she slowly walks over to her mirror that was hanging on the wall over her dresser that had all off her beauty projects on it. "Ugh...another day of work" she says before heading off to her bathroom. She still didn't understand why her boss wanted her to be at work so early. Starting the shower she pulls her black raven hair up into a pony tail looking at herself.

Getting out of the shower about 20 minutes later, Jinx wraps a towel around her pulling her hair out of the pony tail, letting the damp hair fall to the center of her back. Brushing her bangs out of her hair she goes back to her room and goes into her closet. Pulling out a corset dress with one of her designs on the front, she lays it across the bed. Glancing over at the clock that was on the side of her bed. "Good I have a hour and half left, that should give me enough time" she says going over to her dresser and starts blow drying her hair.

Grabbing her keys and bag off her couch in the living room, her heeled knee high boots tapped against the floor as she walked. Yawning softly she locks the door to her apartment behind her she walks out to her Ford GT Red Mustang with 2 black stripes running over the hood all the way back. Getting into the all black interior car she starts the engine and drives off to grab some breakfast before heading off to her job.

Wavi

Old 11-22-2010, 10:33 PM

When his phone went off, Blake immediately went all giddy. "Hey there baby face. How's my sexy Kitty-Kat doing today?" Making a kissing sound into the phone, he moved the cell from his left ear to his right. "God I've missed you. One of these days you'll have to let me stay over. I'm just dying to see you."

Sliding into the limo, Blake shot his friend a bizarre glance. "So you know my good bud Sammy-K? Well, the moron overslept for his big day. He's going to get it when his ex-wife manager finds out he was late. Oh, I think I'm just going to add fuel to the fire and say he had a hooker over. Wouldn't that be entertaining?" Winking, Blake's attention went back to his girl on the other side of the line. "God baby, I want to kiss those lips. Heh, maybe when Mister Famous Author here is signing, I might slip away and play hookie with you? Eh, does that sound fun? Perhaps you can teach me something you learned in college. Something about physical attraction?"

When the car rolled up to the book store's curb, Blake's eyes nearly fell from his head. "Holy Mother of Beef! Check out that crowd! Dude, you're rich and famous! Ha ha! Ya hear that Kitty? My bud is rich and famous! After party tonight? You. Me. Hot tub. Alone. Well, I gotta go. Love you, Kitty."

Sliding his phone into his pocket, he elbowed Sam. "Dude, dude, dude! Look at all the babes! I'm bettin' fidy dolla that that slut is pantie-less!" Getting out of the car, Blake shot his hands into the air. "No need to scream ladies, your prince charming is... here." Handing swinging down but then shooting back up, Blake lifted the nearby school girl's skirt. As predicted, she was without panties. "Hot," he flirted with her as he pushed by.

"Please, please, please. No need to scream, my loving fans. I'm here. But I must ask, why are you all so... early? This signing thing doesn't start until I arrive. So don't be hatin' cuz you had to wait. The famous are never late. We're also on-time."

Pushing past the fawning, swooning, and bra-removing fangirls, Samuel Parker paused when he saw the sexy security guard he'd be given. "Hot damn. You, my angel from heaven, are going to be my inspiration. The first book was about a girl named Candi Spice and her misfortunes in the big city. This next book, will be about how she crosses path with a deviously handsome writer who sweeps her off her feet and brings her into his world of riches, jewels, and glamor."

Using his hands as rulers, he took a step back and nodded. "You're a bit less busty, but you'll do. I'll make you famous, angel. Famous!" Pushing the glass door open, he plopped himself on his so-called thrown. "Come hither my adoring fan club. Let me read you my favorite section and then my John Hancock shall meet your book! That is, unless you'd rather I sign... elsewhere." Leaning over toward Cecilia, he whispered, "I'll sign that fine rack of yours, but I'll expect something in return."

Blowing her a kiss, he spun around and paged through the book titled Sex-City: The Lost and the Fallen. "Ah, ha! Here we are!" Grin on his face and book beneath his nose, the words he wrote trailed off his tongue with such poise, emotion, and intensity.

"Her eyes burned bright with illumination from an ill dream. A dream that could never be brought to life. Henceforth, Candi would suffer from within as that bullet that crippled his pelvis continued to borrow within. Blood pouring from her heart and onto the pavement, she could see the circles drawn out. Her body would be found the following morning. Dead. Dead beneath the very lamppost where her so-called lover was to woo her, Candi looked up to see the hollow remains of a silver tool. The gun which hung from her lover's hands collided with the ground. It made a soft pinging noise, which forced her throbbing eyes closed. Breathing in her final breath, he prayed that this traitorous man would fall where he stood. Smite from that unreal god, that's what she wanted. But, alas, she knew it would not come as the light that brings souls into heaven was calling her name. This, she believed, was her final breath...."

PhantasmicAnomaly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-22-2010, 11:15 PM

Cecilia couldn't describe her relief when a car matching the description of the one that was to carry Samuel Parker came into view. When the first person came out, she was a little confused, having been shown a picture of the man in question before coming over, and this certainly wasn't the guy. Or maybe Mr. Parker had decided to dye his hair blonde...and get plastic surgery. Yeah, no way this was the person in question, but it all soon cleared up when the other man came into view. With his chocolate brown hair and blue eyes, this was the man she had seen in the picture.

Too bad his picture hadn't warned her at all about how he would react to being late. Instead of apologizing, he asked them why they were all early and that stars were never late. Oh, so he had written a couple successful books, so he was royalty? She really couldn't understand those who were so hyped-up on their importance, which was probably why she hadn't dumped her genius doctor of a boyfriend. He was down-to-earth, friendly, and knew when to admit he had made a mistake.

She was really starting to regret getting this assignment when the guy stopped in front of her. Instead of blushing, smiling, and giggling like she was sure the others would have done at having been "complimented" in such a way, she kept her face mostly neutral, with only a hint of a frosty smile on her face. Really? This kind of behavior was deemed attractive? Well, maybe if you were a gold digger and didn't mind getting insulted while you were trying get into the guy's pants to siphon off some of the excess riches. The longer this Parker guy continued talking, the more she wanted to knock him out, and she nearly did when he whispered about signing her "a bit less busty rack".

I will not kill the author. I will not kill the author. I will not kill the author. She chanted the mantra over and over again in her head, keeping her hand far away from her gun. Oh, the torture it was when you had a homicidal thought and actually had the means of which to go about it. As the shock and anger subsided, she began to listen to his voice as he read his favorite part of his novel. She did have to admit that he was a very good speaker and she found herself listening more intently that she would have otherwise allowed herself.

Cecilia had to keep herself from laughing, though, when he came to the part about Candi's apparent last breath. She hadn't forgotten what he had said earlier about her being his next Candi. So she was the inspiration for a dying person? Oh, the flattery! She didn't know how she could restrain herself from throwing herself on him from the passion he had ignited from within!
[/FONT]

Last edited by Flink; 12-15-2010 at 09:04 PM..

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 11-22-2010, 11:15 PM

By 9 Jahero was out and about. He had finshed his round at the bank and even had the time to call the ranch to see how the horses and dogs were doing. He was driving his blue mustang. With a picture of white wolves running along the side. This way the only time he really got to drive it. Build it him self really. Jahero loved his work as a rancher. Raising mustangs and huskies.

As Jahero came got into the deeper trences of the city, a road block soon stopped him. "What the fuck is this..." jahero started to say as he noticed a large crowd of people blocking the road. He looked out of his right window and noticed a sign. 'Samuel Kent Parker, book signing today' the sign said. " wow much have been a really good book" Jahero desided to stop and take a look to see what was up with the book and the crowd of pooring people. He parked and slowly walked thur the line

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-22-2010, 11:36 PM

Yawning softly as she drives to the art studio that she worked at, Jinx turns up the radio bobbing her head softly to the music as she drove down that highway. Exiting about 5 miles later she drives into a Starbuck's and parks the car. She never did understand why this Starbuck's didn't have a drive threw but all of the other ones did. Sighing softly she grabs bag and locks the door walking inside. As soon as she walked he people gave her looks. She just rolled her eyes and walked to the counter and looked at the menu that was hanging on the wall.

"Yes I'll like to have a Double Chocolate Chip Frappicino" Jinx says pulling out her credit card "And also a blue berry muffin" she says looking up and the cashier was looking at her funny "Is there something wrong?" she says with a giving him a look "No, I'm sorry ma. You're order will be ready shortly" he says pressing the button on the cash register "Thank you" she says rolling her eyes as she hands him her credit card and he rings her up. Pulling out her black mirror with a skull and cross bone on the back she checks her make up while she waited. Her eyes were a smokey gray with her black liquid eyeliner. Rubbing her nose slightly, the piecing that she got not to long ago still hurts but she didn't mind it.

Walking out the store, her heels echoing off the walls as she walked. She sipped on her frappicino as she unlocked her car and got back in. "People these days...." she says pulling out parking lot in front of the cafe taking a bite of her muffin. Glancing at the clock she noticed that she had only 20 minutes to get to work.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 11-23-2010, 01:27 AM

Takayumi rolled over in her bed with her hand on her stomach. It was another beautiful day for cosplays. Today, a group of friends and she had a gig at a local club where they were going to do a comedy cosplay on Naruto. She would be dressed up as Sakura and fighting Naruto and Orochimaru for Sasuke. But before all of that, she had to go the office for eight hours. It was a boring job, but she needed the money for college. She wanted to be an animationist, but she couldn't get a loan, and her parents were teachers, so they couldn't help her pay for college.

She sat up in the bed and looked down at the alarm clock. She had thirty minutes to get ready and leave. Plenty of time for her when she didn't worry about her hair and makeup. She usually just got a shower, grabbed something random out of the closet (usually the first thing she found), and grabbed everything she needed for work. It was an easy and quick process. It also helped that she didn't live far from the office. She could walk if she wanted to. Most of the time, she did.

She walked through the front doors of the building and toward the elevators.
"Hello," she said to the receptionist as she past the middle-aged woman. She was quite a friendly person. She always said hello to anyone who would listen and wasn't such a grouch. In the elevator, she stayed in one of the back corners. She was headed to one of the higher floors, so it was best to stay back and out of poeple's way.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-23-2010, 01:50 AM

(Lamo! That made me laugh.)

"You can stay over as soon as I get rid of my..." She moved the phone away from her mouth and yelled, "LOUD ANNOYING SNORING ROOMMATE!" Catalina put the phone back up to her ear and listened to his sweet voice. "Physical attraction? I don't think you need any help on that." She smiled slightly and sat back on her bead waiting to change her shirt until she was off the phone. "After party? Well, just call me and let me know. You know I'll be there....Love you too Blakey. See you later, I can't wait."

Cat smiled softly after hanging up the phone. She was thinking about skipping class and going to the booksigning, Just to see Blake. "JEN! I have a suprise for you!" She quickly changed her shirt and went over to shake her roommate awake. "Get up! Get up! Get up! We're going to a book signing for Samual Parker! I know him personally." She stated quickly pulling out a skimpy bikini and putting it into her purse. "Ready?"

Jen had listened to the Samual Parker thing and dressed rather quickly so they could run down the street and to the book signing, sure that meant ditching class, but that didn't really matter to either of them. Catalina heard the group before she saw them, hundreds of screaming girls. She pushed Jen into line and nodded, "You wait here." Quickly she shoved girls out of her way and squeezed through the tight openings. "Blakey! Over here!" She screamed as loud as she possibly could. "BLAKE!"

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 11-23-2010, 05:51 PM

There were plenty of things that California Devins loved; coffee, basketball, partying. On the flip side, there plenty of things she hated. Getting up at the crack of dawn after game day was one of them. Okay, it was like ten o'clock, but when she had been out until three in the morning, it felt like the crack of dawn. She awoke to the sound of her phone ringing, an annoying mix of the sound of it vibrating against the bedside table and Keisha's 'Tik Tok.' She knew who it was before she answered, everyone in her phone book had personalized ring tones.

"Do you know what time it is Nancy?" she asked groggily into the phone, only to be replied with shrieks and shouting. Cali winced and pulled the phone away from her ear until they subsided. "Can I have that again? Sans the high-pitched noises, please," she asked again, definitely more awake this time. She could hear some heavy breathing on Nancy's end of the phone as she tried to calm herself. "Samuel..Parker..is..doing..a..book..signing..here ..today!" the girl said slowly, squealing out the last couple words.

It took Cali a few moments to figure out who the hell Samuel Parker actually was. "He's...oh, he's that author you like, right?" she asked, finally remembering who he was. She couldn't believe that she had forgotten, Nancy had been talking about his newest book for ages; it had reminded her of those tween girls and Twilight. "So why are you calling me about this? I don't like his books," she told her friend, half-way knowing what she was going to say. "I want you to come with me, you said you would last night. I'll be there in thirty minutes, so get your hot ass out of bed and be ready when I get there," Nancy said with a click of the phone, hanging up before Cali could respond.

Cali groaned, she had agreed to this. She had assumed that Nancy had been so drunk at the party the previous night, she wouldn't remember. She pulled herself out of bed and looked into a mirror, wanting to fall back into bed. She ran to her bathroom and took the quickest shower ever, a record eleven minutes. She quickly blow dries her hair, brushing out the soft blond curls. She loved wearing her hair down, since for work as head cheerleader for the city's basketball team she had to wear her hair up most of the time. She put on a light amount of make-up, just enough to hide the flaws she didn't like and returned to her room. She had to sift through her clothes, which always seemed to end up everywhere. She picked out a pair of artfully torn skinny jeans and a loose peasant shirt. She added a black vest, a bright yellow scarf, and a pair of kick-ass hot pink heels. She was ready to go the moment that Nancy rang her doorbell.

"Hey beautiful, we need coffee if I am going to go to this thing," she told her friend as she grabbed her purse and keys. "Got it covered," the girl told her, handing her a large coffee cup. From the smell of it, the beverage was her favorite drink. "Thank you," she said smiling at her friend. They walked out of her condo, heading for Nancy's car. They talked about the previous night's game as they headed to the signing. They parked and walked to where there was a long line of screaming fans. Apparently, he had just arrived. Nancy ran to join the screaming fans, leaving Cali to walk up there alone. As she walked up she couldn't help but notice the officer on duty, trying to remain passive. "Wow, looks like you're having fun," she grinned at her.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 11-23-2010, 08:07 PM

Jahero waited in line for what seemed like ever. He was being push and sometimes even pulled in and out of line and time wasnt moving any faster, etheir was the line for that matter. So when an openinng in the line came up he took it and walked into the book store. He looked around. All the crazy was outside thank god. In the middle of the store sat a gentel man with brown hair and the look of 'me me me' on his face. "That must be Mr. parker" Jahero thought to him self. He moved himself out of line and over to the small coffee shop to the side of the book store. He order a small green tea and surger cookie and sat down to watch the line.

A few girls where crying when Parkers smiled at them, he signed there names and Jahero swore that she was just going to drop where she stood because he brased Parkers fingure. He just smiled and the guy standing nexts to him. His manger maybe called out the word "next please". Jahero turned his head to the window which gave him a view of the line outside. An officer was takening control of the crowned. She seemed to enjoy the chance to jump around a little. Beats being in aa car all the time, he thought as he watched a wave of fans push and pull each other.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 11-23-2010, 08:46 PM

The office was quiet like it usually was. Her boss, a famous fashionista, didn't like her staff carrying on and making noise. She was known among everyone as Ms. Hitler or the Devil's Bitch. Today, she had called Takayumi into her office to give her and errand to run. "I need you to go get me this book I've so been hearing about. There is a signing downtown, and I would like you to get me that book as quick as you can and get it signed by that lovely man."

Takayumi bowed, "Yes, madam." She turned to walked out of the office and back to her desk. She grabbed her things and walked out of the building in a haste. If she couldn't get that book signed and back here before noon, she was sure she would need to look for a new job.

She found the book store quite easily. There was a line that seemed to wrap around the block three times. "This is going to take forever." She sighed as she got in line and waited. Hopefully the author would stay to sign everyone's books and didn't have to leave to do something else. She would surely be fired then.

Wavi

Old 12-02-2010, 08:00 PM

Samuel Parker just keep signing away. It was really getting old now, he thought. Yes, he loved the attention, but it got routine after the first hour. Here and there a few girls flashed him, which inspired him some, but aside from that, nothing was really that interesting.

Recalling his conversation with the cop, he smiled when she walked behind him to scold a female for removing her bra and asking for it to be signed. "Just so you," he called over to her in a so-so voice, "Candi doesn't die. She thinks she's dying. Had you read the books, you'd know she was dreaming." Spinning around, he looked the female over. "But seriously, if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to follow you around. I could use some new inspiration. You seem to be the ideal woman. Smart. Active. Attractive. Ethical. Hell, you're probably even rich and married. I bet women grovel at your feet. If not, then they do not understand you. You've got a very classy and sophisticated touch. I really admire that in a woman. Your kind is hard to come across. Whomever you're dating is a very lucky man." His smile faded when he heard a woman scream his name. "Ah, the life of... fame."

His eyes shifted to the next person. A male by the name of Jahero. He seemed strange compared to the others. Smiling, Sam stood and walked over to the wannabe cowboy. "If you don't mind, I'd like a photo shoot with you. I have always wanted to meet a farmer. Thank you," he said shaking his hand. "It's you and your people that provide me with my delicious food. If you wouldn't protest, would you mind if I used your farm in my next book? I've been dying to write a western-themed novel."

Meanwhile, Blake was pushing through the line to find his girlfriend. "Kitty!" Tackling her, the blonde smiled his charming grin. "I've missed you. And thanks for coming down. It means a lot. I've been dying to get away from the flash mob. If I have to see another topless woman I'm going to vomit. Well, unless it's you." Winking, he escorted his girlfriend out and over to the nearby cafe. "Can I get you anything?"

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 12-02-2010, 08:09 PM

Jahero turned when he felt someone standing close to him. He looked up to see Samuel Parker standing in front of him with somewhat of a grin on his face. Jahero took a small drink of his green tea before he answered Mr. Parkers question. " I dont see why it would hurt anyone for a picture. The farm we may have to talk about because im not a reguler farmer. I'm a rancher. I breed horses and dogs for a living. I only have a few farm animals. But i guess your more than welcomed to it if you would like. " Jahero said with a warm smile. He took another drink of his tea before looking back at the line waiting for Mr.parker to return to his seat. He then looked back at Samuel.

"Well anyway how about that picture" he said standing up and brushing off his pants a little. A little dust came off his jeans.