Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 05-27-2014, 03:44 PM

Hey-yo!
I am big into creating jewelry and cosplay pieces from very average materials, and recently I have been looking at copper wiring as a tool. I have used it before to create ear pieces (like an elven ear cuff), but now I am wondering what other cool and unique pieces I can make with it!
So any ideas? I'm open to any and will post pics of the ones I end up doing :3

Thanks! :D

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-04-2014, 08:23 PM

Ooh, I like twisty brooches made from copper wiring!

Here's a pretty example:

Also, because I have a damn lot of hair I have a tendency to imagine most crafty things as hairpins.

This looked neat and simple!

Would love to see what you make. :)

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-04-2015, 02:38 AM

I've been making a lot of jewelry from copper wire. I recently made friendship rings for me and my group of friends, and I'm planning on saving up some money in order to get some of those earring hooks to make some cute earrings with I mostly like to make rings, though. Especially with small beads that I find throughout the house

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-04-2015, 04:24 AM

Excited to see what you make!! I used copper wire a long time ago to make pendants. I wrapped them around shiny and glitter-covered marbles to create "cages" of sorts, with little hooks where you could thread them onto necklaces. I also made this one poodle charm with wire and beads.