strawberry witch
lil witchy
Send a message via AIM to strawberry witch

Old 10-28-2014, 06:02 PM

Hey, yall! I'm sure a lot of you have at least heard of this Aussie pop-punk band, especially with their association with One Direction, but don't dismiss them as another boyband! These kids can actually play their instruments, just as well if not better than many musicians twice their age.

I saw them in concert with 1D and they were very impressive. They had great energy and knew how to work the crowd, and I would definitely see them again!

Anyone else part of the 5sos fam? Or interested in them? Questions? Love me.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2014, 06:25 AM

Oooh I might look into them then! 8) I love boy bands to be honest, but it's the super fangirls that scare me the most lol;
What song do you recommend first? :D

(I love your signature art~<3)

strawberry witch
lil witchy

Old 10-30-2014, 03:39 PM

Well, they're less of a boyband and more of an actual band, but still with the fun, boyish energy. If you plan on giving them a shot, I recommend watching their videos for "Don't Stop" or "Good Girls". Those are some fun songs that kind of show off their individual talents. Other than that, I'd suggest their cover of Green Day's "American Idiot" or even watch some interviews to understand them.

((And thank you! :D))

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 12-28-2014, 10:48 PM

I listened to their song 'Amnesia' recently and I really loved them! I think I'll give them a shot (especially after that 1D rage everyone went on a couple years back XD) I don't usually listen to a lot of boy-bands, but these guys were interesting

strawberry witch
lil witchy

Old 03-28-2015, 12:16 AM

The fun thing about 5sos is that they're not a boy band. They follow the same kind of mold as ATL and such, and are really talented musicians. I really love seeing them bring back the idea of an actual band with members playing instruments, because that got lost on the media for a while. Hopefully we can bring more people into the 5sos fam!