2katty2
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 10:37 AM

Hello, many of you know me from around this site and many others. I have been on a Hiatus for about a year now. I want to get back into the swing of things here slowly but surely.

I have nothing from Mene after Valentine 2010 through Valentine 2011. I will be more than happy to trade my items for your items of similar value.

I take Mene Cash, trades, and mennies/items

Items that I have and am willing to sell:

Please make reasonable offers and don't ask me what I want. Tell me what you are willing to give me.

Strawberry Sugar Cookie

Menewsha Cookie Collective

Fox Hat

Hammer of Thor

Bunny Bag

Overlords Wrath

Mystic Faun

Halloween Goodie Bag
VooDoo Doll Skin
Halloween Lantern
Candy & Flowers
Passing Souls Coffin

Presents Little Teal, Red & Green, Big, Green, Purple Spotted

Last edited by 2katty2; 02-28-2011 at 08:35 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 02-22-2011, 11:25 AM

hi :)
I hope this is okay to post in
*peers around*
you should check out my store *points to siggy* I have a few items you might like :)

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_serender159 View Post
hi :)
I hope this is okay to post in
*peers around*
you should check out my store *points to siggy* I have a few items you might like :)
Of course it is ok to post here. You have some items that you think that I may like so you tell me how to check it out...

It seems perfectly reasonable to me.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 02-22-2011, 08:52 PM

:) well I'm glad you found my shop of interest :)

hello by the way! and welcome back!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-23-2011, 12:55 AM

Hello 2katty2. :)

Remember, each user is allowed only one shop thread in the Exchange Forum. I've gone ahead and locked your previous thread and i'll ask that you continue to use this one for your future buying/selling needs. Thanks. ;D

wish

Old 02-23-2011, 01:07 AM

HIKATTY!!!!!! What has happened in the past year?!

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2011, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Hello 2katty2. :)

Remember, each user is allowed only one shop thread in the Exchange Forum. I've gone ahead and locked your previous thread and i'll ask that you continue to use this one for your future buying/selling needs. Thanks. ;D
I am sorry that I messed up. It was not intentional. How in the heck did you find my old thread? I was trying to find it.

I was just doing this until I could go back and find that thread because I knew that it existed I just didn't know where to find it... It has been that long since I was last here.

Once I found it and updated it I was going to ask that this one be locked and let go.

Wish,

Sorry it has been a couple of days we had to much snow here and had no internet for a few days. Now my internet is back but I am heading out of town in the morning and won't be back until Sunday.

My life has been really crazy busy. Cliff and I have been doing great. We are trying to buy a house right now.

My Son finally got over his junk and got clean and sober and I have spent the last year helping him to get custody of his two youngest kids because the Mother had them taken away from her by the state.

For Valentines day Cliff got my tickets to a concert of an older group that I love and the concert is Saturday night. I am incredibly excited about it this band plays mostly soft lovey kind of music, great for couples and valentines...

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 02-28-2011, 08:26 AM

It has been more than 24 hours and my thread is not on the front page so I am bringing it forward so that I can hopefully buy sell and trade some items...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 02-28-2011, 03:18 PM

katty??? do you remember me? :)

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2katty2 View Post
I am sorry that I messed up. It was not intentional. How in the heck did you find my old thread? I was trying to find it.

I was just doing this until I could go back and find that thread because I knew that it existed I just didn't know where to find it... It has been that long since I was last here.

Once I found it and updated it I was going to ask that this one be locked and let go.
In your profile is a line of tabs. Select the one marked 'Statistics' and you'll see a link reading 'Find all threads started by [yourname]'. Every thread you've created will be there.

Here's the link to your first thread. I've unlocked it.

Feel free to update it and when you're done just drop me a PM and i'll go ahead and lock this one up. :)