Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-17-2007, 08:19 PM

hello, thats for the add!

Also, Sin the penguin's name wasn't Jim. I'm sure it was Derwin or Arthur or some other silly old fashioned sounding name. Don't worry about him too much though he's a good sport in those sort of situations :D

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-17-2007, 08:59 PM

Hehehe, oh well, Bippy we have a little something that needs discussion x3

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-17-2007, 09:57 PM

uh oh...we do? well go ahead.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-17-2007, 10:13 PM

Oh! Sorry! *hugs* It's nothing bad! I read your desc and your char is going to guard the newly married peoples? xD well my char and Poi's are said married people (you can see their descs ont he main thread now)

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-17-2007, 10:19 PM

cool! Sorry for any confusion but her father is a guard and her brother took over her position as replacement if anything happend to their dad. She is at the moment not protecting much of anything. But hey, things change! Again sorry for the confusion :lol:

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-17-2007, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bippy
cool! Sorry for any confusion but her father is a guard and her brother took over her position as replacement if anything happend to their dad. She is at the moment not protecting much of anything. But hey, things change! Again sorry for the confusion :lol:
Ah I see sorry my bad, but yeah you're gonna know who Lazel and Alethina are since you're from Hirren too. (by the way there was two tribes, Ebony and Ivory, better pick one as your origin xD, Lazel was from Ebony and Alethina from Ivory, im guessing whichever you choose is the one your char would hang with most xD)

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-17-2007, 11:36 PM

IT HAS BEGUUUUUUUN!!!!!! x3

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-18-2007, 12:15 AM

hurray! in response to the tribe choice I think I'll go with Ebony. (Oddly enough it was Audra's black tattoos that settled the manner) and once again hurray for the RPG's beginning!

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-18-2007, 12:17 AM

Quote:
hurray! in response to the tribe choice I think I'll go with Ebony. (Oddly enough it was Audra's black tattoos that settled the manner) and once again hurray for the RPG's beginning!
Wheee so she'll know Lazel a little better even though for a good amount of time he was out travelling xD

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-18-2007, 05:02 AM

Weee! Mmmm smell that "New RP" Scent. I wish I had an airfreshener that smelled like that. I'd hang it in my new car. =p

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-18-2007, 05:09 AM

The smell of New RP, yer right, that'd make an interesting carscent thingy or a house refresher! XD
Or a drink!

"Get your own can of NEW RP! It's a whole new world in every can!"

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 06-18-2007, 06:07 AM

New cars smell nasty. DX

But yosh! New RP smell~ -Inhales deeply.-
Aaaahhh~

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-18-2007, 06:11 AM

*laughs* I agree that new car smell is kind of icky, but with a new RP freshener you wouldn't have to worry about it! What would new RP smell like anyway? I'm getting this mix of rain and blueberries for some reason... :D

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 06-18-2007, 06:42 AM

Hmmmmmm.....

We should develop this!!

[Lol, we need Clever's Henry The 8th guy to figure it out! He's the mad scientist type! x3]

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-18-2007, 07:30 AM

lol I concur this discussion should be taken more in depth...perhaps a product could be made! Also, LLAMO!SE...those leaves don't make you look fat.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-18-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:
*laughs* I agree that new car smell is kind of icky, but with a new RP freshener you wouldn't have to worry about it! What would new RP smell like anyway? I'm getting this mix of rain and blueberries for some reason... :D
Piff! No!

New RP smells like Potential of course!

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-18-2007, 01:57 PM

I think some people may have mistaken the actual size of the amount of people going on the first pilgrimage of the day, in all technicality the size of the first group is only the amount of people who have signed up xD in otherwords our group is the first set, not a huge crowd of people walking down the path.

Please try to keep this in mind, its only a small group of people. The reason for this is quite simple, we wont ever been in any majorly seperate location from eachother and our characters can interact freely with whoever or whatevers nearby, that and In Character not that many people show up, only a small crowd per day, about 30 or so, and we're the first group selected to leave.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-18-2007, 02:15 PM

lol We all have a different idea of whats going on. I was thinking villiage which makes me think of Ren faire and everyone's everywhere milling about. =p lets get out of this town of different perspectives 'yo.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-18-2007, 04:21 PM

Miss Bippy: Thankies! ^ ___^ And yes, I'm addressing you with a Miss for the time-being. You seem like a 'Miss' type, to me.
And don't even try to decode my incoherent ramblings. xD

Hatter: xD Yes, let's! I'll have Keenah go dashing for the exit right now!

Sinny: Oi. I was thinking of my character hanging around the village with them and leaving with them being the SECOND group.
Haha, assumptions. x3;

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-19-2007, 10:15 PM

First off in general, yay the site is back up!!

Sin: Thanks for clearing up the people issue, Like Mad Hatter I figured there were slightly more people than just ourselves.

LLAMSNO!S: Miss Bippy...I like that! ^_^

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-20-2007, 05:03 AM

Miss Bippy: =D Yay! And you can either call me Llama or Becca. :3 Either way's okay with me! ^ ^

Omg. Random thought: I want to meet someone named Lloyd and call him Llama. xD
If I had been born a boy, my name would've been Nicholas Lloyd. O: I'd've totally gone by "Nick Llama" xD

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 06-20-2007, 05:22 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Right, I was asked if people will be allowed secondary characters. Now this is important, logically people can not appear in the MIDDLE of our groups' Pilgrimage (the Judges would burn them to a crisp) so if you want a secondary character, create it NOW as soon as you can, send the application to me and I will confirm it. The IYOW is NOT required for anyone who's been accepted before, and with the exception of flaming-scorpion there will be no more players allowed into the RP. Once the opportunity closes I will announce so and we will no longer make new characters.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-20-2007, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L L A M A N O ! S E
Hmmmmmm.....

We should develop this!!

[Lol, we need Clever's Henry The 8th guy to figure it out! He's the mad scientist type! x3]
Not type. He IS a mad scientist. Just not an evil one. Or a very productive one. He spends too much time making goo critters. And there'd have to be a different scent for a different genre of RP...

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2007, 07:37 PM

goo critters? Those sound awesome! You should elaborate more on said critters. Also, I agree with your last statement. RP wouldn't just have a all genre smell, each type would have to have its own. Hey! we could make a whole collection of RP fresheners!

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-20-2007, 07:44 PM

It's from my RP, things that go bump in the night, there's currently a goo monster named Wilmer on the loose trying to take out the city. He may be later kept as a pet.