Dr Iceic
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-16-2009, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance In Tragedy View Post
Seriously people? have you really gave up on this university...? i thought you were better than that. im dissapointed in you as well iceic! i expected something from you! -sigh-
((Dude, shut up. God i get tired of you. I have a life outside internet thank you. Im a lifeguard and i work from 8am till 7pm. i dont have time to put up with your shit.))

The good doctor had fallen asleep while waiting for patients to come in. it didnt bother him. He felt as though he deserved that nap. He left his office and moved toward the hallway vending machines. "All the possibilities...." he said scratching his chin.

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via Yahoo to Romance In Tragedy

Old 07-16-2009, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethileen View Post
Ethileen nodded and walked over to Mr.Sisk. Having heared what Gary said, made her a bit uneasy.
"Where would you like to go first Ethileen? We've got so many places to go to, there's, the first floor, and the second floor. Then that's about it, nah I'm just jerking your chain. We have a couple of interesting places here in the University!" he said pulling out a map of the University, It had an atlas of places to go. "Well, i suggest we could go to the pool! it's kind of a fun thing to do during the summer!" and was full of enthusiasm.

Last edited by Romance In Tragedy; 07-16-2009 at 04:14 AM.. Reason: So... Many typos..

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kohana Stargazer

Old 07-17-2009, 01:55 AM

After getting a ride back to the university, Kohana grabbed the traveling bag she took with her. Yawning lightly as she placed the strapped onto her shoulder. "I should've left a note or called before I went back home.....family emergencies can be such a pain.....they made it seem so serious when they called....sometimes my family can be quite the assholes...tricked me into going all the way back there and then wouldn't let me leave....

I hope Gary isn't too mad...it was more like kidnap then anything....being held hostage in my own home....by those I thought I could trust..."
With that said, Kohana retreated back inside the University, it's not like anybody noticed she left as far as she knew. (Besides Gary.)

Wouldn't make that much of a difference, even if she was gone for a couple of months. The only thing that really mattered, was that she was back and she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 07-17-2009, 02:11 AM

He perked his ears up as he caught a scent in the air. 'Mmmphh ... smells familiar ...'
Tilting his head to the side slightly he thought about the scent for a moment before his eyes grew wide. 'I know that smell!'

He hopped up from the desk and trotted into the hallway, moving to the lobby before he caught the image of Kohana at the entrance with a travel bag at her side. 'I knew it!!' He exclaimed before diving ontop of the young female kitsune, his tail wagging back and forth as he hugged her tightly and nuzzled her cheek while holding her.

'Mmm ... you have been missed ...' He said it in a light growl as he held her close to his chest enjoying the scent of her body and the feel of her soft mounds against his chest.

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2009, 02:31 AM

With a twitch of her ears and a familiar scent at her nose. When she turned to see a familiar face, next thing she knew, she was laying on the floor. Yipping then giggling as she hugged the older male kitsune tightly, she purred softly as her ears lightly drooped. "Gary! You should really give people a warning next time....you're not exactly.....light..." She said as she looked up at him.

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via Yahoo to Romance In Tragedy

Old 07-17-2009, 02:37 AM

Leon's eyes stared to the right and saw Gary on top of someone already. "It's not that time of the day again is it?" he said smirking.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 07-17-2009, 02:39 AM

Grins over at Leon as his tail thrashes while he was ontop of Kohana. 'hmm .. i cant help it ... you know how i am with this particular kitsune here ...' Growls lovingly as he kisses at her lips lighty a few times before reluctantly crawling off her and standing up. helping her up to her feet as well as he hugs her tightly again while wagging his tail.

Last edited by Gary Stargazer; 07-17-2009 at 02:42 AM..

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-17-2009, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Stargazer View Post
Grins over at Leon as his tail thrashes while he was ontop of Kohana. 'hmm .. i cant help it ... you know how i am with this particular kitsune here ...' Growls lovingly as he kisses at her lips lighty a few times before reluctantly crawling off her and standing up. helping her up to her feet as well as he hugs her tightly again while wagging his tail.
"oh, god do i know that.." he said shivering as his mind reminded him of the past. "Accidently walking into a room.." He said remembering the nightmares.

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2009, 02:48 AM

Kohana lightly rolled her eyes while softly chuckling. Returning each of his light kisses before taking his hand to get back onto her feet. She then brushed the back of her skirt as well as her tail of any dirt before huggin Gary back, purring sweetly. "Hi Leon..it's been awhile...and we told you not to go in...you opened the door." Kohana snickered out.

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-17-2009, 03:17 AM

"Well, i do get a bit curious at times you know Kohona." he said playing a bit with his hair, his sunglasses lowering a bit. "Can you really blame me? It was a pretty good sight, well except for the view of gary, that still haunts me."

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2009, 03:32 AM

Kohana giggled. "Well....you did walk in when he was ontop....should've came in a few minutes before, you wouldn't have those nightmares as badly as you do if you did." She teased.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 07-17-2009, 03:37 AM

Sticks his tongue out at Leon as he holds her close to him, raking his nails up and down her back as his own tail flicks back and forth. 'Hmph ... trying to catch a peek of my kitsune huh leon?'

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-17-2009, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Stargazer View Post
Sticks his tongue out at Leon as he holds her close to him, raking his nails up and down her back as his own tail flicks back and forth. 'Hmph ... trying to catch a peek of my kitsune huh leon?'
"Actually yeah, pretty much." he said with a smirk on his face. And watching you on her is kinda making my situation worse. I guess it's actually that time for me to find a mate." he said smilnig devilishly. and pushed up his sunglasses to cover up his red eyes with the feline iris. (Yup, being a expirementational human sucks.)

(Sorry if i kinda went off there.)

Last edited by Rusalka; 07-17-2009 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: accidental double

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2009, 03:46 AM

Kohana lightly shook her head before affectionately purring. Her tail swaying back and forth as she lightly nuzzled Gary. "Oh you'll find that special girl, Leon. There's at least someone for everyone, no matter who they are. Unforturnately for Gary, it's more like 4 to 5 for him."

[[Oh it's alright]]

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-17-2009, 03:55 AM

"I think that's an understatement Miss Kohana." he said and then imitated a Rocky movie voice, "He's a sensitive area wrecking machine!" and laughed softly at himself. "I bet there is one for me." he then mumbled, "nowhere to be seen in the horizon though." and then put on a smile to cover it up. "Lifes an ocean in a storm, you enver know where yuor headed, though i know where you two are." and wagged his tail a bit inside his pants.

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2009, 10:01 PM

Kohana giggled softly as she glanced over at Leon. "Oh Leon, don't be silly. I just returned, Gary isn't getting any further than he is now. Besides....I'm sure there's been lots of women to show up at this university that probably catched your eye~" She softly purred as her tail continued swaying.

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-18-2009, 10:16 PM

"mmmm, well there's one that has particularly caught my attention like a atomic bomb." he said blushing a bit and licking his lips slightly. He sighed heavily and sat down on the grass. "Such a beautiful day. Makes you wish things stayed like this forever, though if it did, wheres all the excitement in that!"

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 07-18-2009, 10:18 PM

Smirks at Kohana's words as his hand grips at her soft fluffy tail, stroking and petting it lightly as he purrs into her ear. 'I'm not getting any further huh?' He said it with a devious smirk on his lips as he gripped her tail gently while holding her close to him.

Looks to leon with a grin. 'I noticed ... well i already said to myself i would not go after her so atleast you dont have to worry about me going after your little atom bomb .... what an odd pet name... >>'

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-18-2009, 10:28 PM

"Ish a metaphor!" he said pouting and pointing at Gary. "Pet name.. Such a absurd comment.." he said scowling him. "Such a dirty kitsune."

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2009, 10:52 PM

Yips lightly as she faintly blushed, pouting a bit as she looked up at Gary. "Yes, I didn't stutter and you're not going deaf. You're not getting too far today." She said with a nod of her head.

She then looked to Leon. "He's always a dirty kitsune.....that's nothing new...not one bit. We all know from past experience." She teased before resting her head against his chest.

"Though...who are you two speaking of? What did I miss?" She softly asked.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 07-18-2009, 11:06 PM

Strokes Kohana's hair lovingly as he purrs into her ear while she snuggles into his chest. 'mmm ... he met a new student here that has captivated him. She is out of town until sunday i think.'

Reaches up and rubs one of her ears, petting her lovingly as his own tail sways while she clings on him. 'Heh ... so glad you are back ... are you going to take back up your position on the staff?'

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2009, 11:21 PM

Purrs affectiontely as her tail wagged happily. "Mmm....I see....she wouldn't happen be another kitsune...would she?" Purring somewhat louder as the tip of her ears flicker a bit.

"Mmm.....and to answer your question, I think I will...." Smiling sweetly as she gently rubbed her head against his chest.

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-19-2009, 03:16 AM

"Well yeah, shes out of town till Sunday.." He pulled out a small stereo and played a song on loop, 'Back And Forth, by Dr Steel'. "listen to me, listen to me." he said smiling happily. He sat there nodding his head happily

AishaLeigh
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to AishaLeigh Send a message via Yahoo to AishaLeigh

Old 07-20-2009, 10:49 PM

smiles and laughs "welcome back kohana."

Aya Negawa
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Aya Negawa Send a message via Yahoo to Aya Negawa

Old 07-25-2009, 06:56 PM

Aya walked in on them all and tilited her head to the side. She looked a lot healthier then before, with her skin glowing slightly and hair put into a style that wouldn't cover her face entirely like before when she had been bombarded with work. "Hi everyone... I missed you Kohana. I was hoping to see you again." She smiled and went over to them, raising an eyebrow at Gary. "I assume he's been having his way with you? Or is it the other way around?"