FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-05-2011, 12:23 AM

OOC: I'm going to take everyone to the ritual space through a descriptive narrative, a little deus ex machina action so just get your character ready in your next post

Mehimaru
Hey, peoples. I know I have been...

Old 06-05-2011, 01:06 AM

Davina heard chimes go off. She she looked over at her purple alarm clock and realized she had set it for something. Now what could it be?

"Merrrowww." Davina heard this and looked at Siren who was sitting at the room door. She was scratching at the door as if she was trying to get out.

"What is it, you crazy cat," Davina sighed. This cat was so confusing at times. Vi got up to let the cat out. But instead of going out when Davina opened the door, Siren padded over to where Vi had left her garmet bags, the dress still packed in them. She started sniffing at the bags. Suddenly she started pawing at the bottom one.

"What are you going on about, Siren?" Vi asked the feline, but got no answer. The cat just sat down and started licking her paw. And Vi still had no idea why the alarm...didn't the schedule paper thing she received when her father told she was coming here say something about a ritual or soemthing being performed the first night. Vi walked to her desk and picked up the paper she had left there. Quickly reading it, she realized she had been right. There was a ritual thing being perform. Ok, so she had to get ready. Maybe that was what Siren was getting at when she was pawing at the garmet bag.

Vi walked back to the bag and opened it up. Inside was her long sleeved white satin dress with ice blue trim. She put the dress on, sure that Siren would not let her out of the room in anything else. She was used to her cat trying to dress her. She knew that seemed very weird but there was not much she could do about it. The Ice blue hem of the dress draped casually on the floor at her feet. Vi walked back over to her desk and picked up the white lotus hair pin her mother had bought her before she had left for this school. Vi quickly put her hair up in a neat bun using the pin to hold her hair in place.

Vi smiled a weak smile at Siren. The cat had decided to sit at the door again. Siren pawed at the door once more as if trying to get out. Vi walked over and opened the door. Siren gracefully walked out the door, stopped dead still, and looked over her shoulder at Vi as if to say, "Well, come on." Vi followed Siren into the main room of the dorm.

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-05-2011, 07:09 AM

Valan murmurs to himself something about picking a room. He isn't even entirely sure what he's said, but he's also pretty sure nobody else has heard him. He thinks of what to wear for the ritual, but then remembers: He only has 3 pairs of clothes anyway. He decides to go as is, which entails his red and black hooded jacket, T shirt and jeans. Yeah, he thinks I look really mystical. He rolls his eyes to himself, and ponders if anyone would notice if he didn't show up. Yeah, they probably would... Valan has attended several other rituals of other religions, so he guesses this won't be so bad. He decides to meditate in the mean time, and clear his mind...

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 06-05-2011, 01:05 PM

(...>.< It's troublesome, waiting for everyone to post...)

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-05-2011, 01:18 PM

OOC: If one person is way ahead of everyone else it's not really fair, so I like to try to wait for everyone to get their piece in. If it's not really your taste, well, I'm sure you can figure out what to do. Okay, not its time for a little deus ex machina to start your day right

************************************************Through the back doors of Oakwood Wiccan School there is a dirt path, this path leads the students through the forest. As all the students walk down this path they find themselves going deeper into the forest than they thought they would, as the sun begins to set over the horizon Moira, Thyme, Valan, Davina and Glyn, along with the other students, come upon a very large clearing. This is where the ritual is to take place, there are many wooden benches and a fire pit in the middle. An older gentleman, perhaps the Headmaster, is trying to get the fire started. He looks up and smiles at the students who are beginning to arrive.

"Welcome everyone! Sit where you like, make yourselves comfortable. We will be starting in a short while"

Moira could no longer contain her excitement "This is going to be awesome, I've never done a group ritual before!" She was pleased she'd decided to wear her best dress, a rich red cotton cut to the knees and a bit low in the front, and her favourite cloak, simple black on the outside with a pink silk liner. She looked at those around her, Thyme and Valan and two she hadn't quite been introduced to from West dorm "Wanna sit together? He said we could sit anywhere"

Last edited by FaePinkfyre; 06-05-2011 at 01:35 PM..

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 06-05-2011, 02:02 PM

The head said this with a bright sort of Dumbledore cheer. Ha. He shook his head, trying to contain his humor. This was helped by a girls suggesting that the group of them sit together. Which was fine enough with him. Indeed Glyn sat, a curious sort of smile posed on his lips.

"Well, hello..." he said in reply, the same expression in his eyes and face.

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-05-2011, 02:06 PM

Well, at least someone was as excited as she was. This boy in grey seemed to be enjoying himself. She plopped herself down beside him on one of the log benches, she crossed her legs out in front of her, she was still wearing her hot pink leather lace up boots, it wouldn't be a ritual without them. "Hi, I don't think we've met, my name's Moira Ravenwood, North Dorm. Merry Meet" Moira extended her hand to him in greeting

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 06-05-2011, 02:19 PM

The young man couldn't help but to smirk at the boots. Quite different from what he was used to, but. They seemed to add a certain bit of charm to the girl. Glyn just smiled, merging his own hand in the greetings. "Glyn Blair. A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Moira. And Merry Meet," he said, politely nodding, his tone a similar manner.

He was formal around new meetings, simply because this was how he was raised. Many have thought him to be rather mocking because of this manner, but he was only so if he meant to be. Which meant he was pissed off. Greatly. But, he was not, and was instead in quite a good mood.

Mehimaru

Old 06-05-2011, 08:56 PM

Davina palyed with her thumbs. She was very excited and nervous. Ever since her powers manifested she was completely lost. Now her she was unsure of what to do, having never even seen a ritual before. She hoped she would not screw anything up.She listened as Moira and Glyn introduced themselves.
"Hi, Moira, Glyn, I am the Lady Davina, but I would prefer it if you just called me Vi. My old life is over so I am trying to reform who I am," Vi replied before shifting her eyes twoards the ground. She was becoming even more nervous and excited as he moments ticked by. She looked back up at Glyn and Moira. "What does merry meet mean?" she asked softly.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 04:01 AM

Thyme ran down the path way to where the ritual would be held. Her rode bounced with ever step she took and her hair piece was jingling away. She finally made it to the site and she stopped to catch her breath. How embarrassing, she thought. She tried to catch her breath, but couldn't seem to do it fast enough. Once she thought she had her self composed she found herself wandering around. "Where could Moira and Valan be?" She whispered to herself as she walked around. She stopped Moira and rushed to her side. She stopped and gave everyone around her a small wave. "Sorry I'm late." She said softly with a little blush on her cheeks.

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-06-2011, 01:15 PM

Moira chuckled to herself. Where are these people from, Victorian England? Ah well. "It certainly is a pleasure to meet you both Glyn and Vi. Merry Meet is a Wiccan greeting, it just means you're meeting this person in happy circumstances I think. I'm not completely sure though, I've just always heard it around my place" Moira giggled out loud this time as Thyme rushed over "You're not late honey, he said" Moira began to mock the Headmasters tone "we will be starting in a short while....plus the sun has just set, can't really start a full moon esbat until the moon is up, right?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 05:19 PM

Thyme giggled at Moira's impression of the headmaster. "I guess you're right." She said passed her giggling. Thyme looked up and saw that there was a new face among them. "Oh, excuse me. My name is Thyme Salvo." She said stopping her giggling, but she still had a faint redness to her cheeks. She didn't want to seem too childish to a complete stranger.

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-06-2011, 10:33 PM

Valan blinks suddenly. He had been spacing out for the last little bit, but he refocuses and laughs when Thyme giggles. He shakes his head and says: "I'm Valan. Nice to meet you." Valan notices the headmaster-looking fellow trying to light the fire and considers helping him out. Nah, let the man do it himself Valan thinks. He sits down on the bench, next to Moira.
Valan thinks about the various rituals he's performed on his own. He's a bit curious about this whole thing, and a little fearful as well.

OOC: Hey guys I have finals this week so I won't be able to get on everyday. I should be able to manage like, one or two posts per day though, so let me know if that's okay with everyone...

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 06-07-2011, 12:58 AM

Glyn watched with fading interest as the elderly man tried, attempted, and eventually succeeded in lighting the bonfire. He smirked to himself quietly. It was rather hilarious. Though, a bit rude, considering that no one, even himself, offered to help, he thought.
The young man shrugged. Ah well.

Glyn blinked for a moment, pondering a thought. In the outside world of these grounds, names such as theirs wouldn't exactly be the norm. Were they all using their Craft names in place of their given ones? He most certainly was. His given name was...uninteresting, really. He shivered. It was used as a complete alias nowadays...

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-07-2011, 01:18 AM

Moira watched the fire begin to blaze "Beautiful....Okay, lets get away from all these pleasantries" Moira smiled boldly and playfully "We've still got a bit of time until the ritual starts, lets get to know each other" She giggled slightly evilly "I'm a telekinetic, I'm also a pretty fair potion maker. What about you folks. Lets dish!" There was no better way to get to know people than to reveal something personal about yourself first, if she was going to befriend these folks, she wanted to get to know them

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 01:30 AM

Thyme took a seat next to Valan and watched as the fire was finally lite. She clapped her hands for the headmaster and giggled. She turned back to Moira and listened to her. "Oh! Sounds like fun." She said. She listened as Moira explained her abilities to everyone and Thyme was smiling the whole time. "I'm a healer. Oh! I love making potions. We will have to make some potions together Moira." She said happily to the other girl.

Mehimaru

Old 06-07-2011, 05:14 AM

Vi looked down at the ground once more. She found Moira and Thyme's abilities fascinating, although she did not have the courage to say so out loud. She did not see how anything she could do would ever be as cool. She did not know anything about making potions, doing spells, performing rituals, in fact she was sure she was far behind everyone else. She did not even have control over her abilities yet. She could not willingly perform any bits of them. But it was possible the others would find her abilities interesting...at least a little maybe. She looked back up at her companions and gave a weak smile.
"I do not know anything about potions, but I can make it snow," she said. As she spoke soft tuffs of snow began to fall around them. "I was told that I may have other abilities regarding the use of water and ice, but I have not tried anything on purpose. I just know that when I get really afraid, it starts to snow around me." The snow then turned into a very fine misty rain as Vi's eyes teared over. She was very close to crying. "That is why Mother and Father do not want me any more. Because I am weird, they sent me here."

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 06-07-2011, 03:22 PM

Ah, the talk of abilities. Glyn always loved this part. It seemed so...right. He had no clue why, it just made sense to him, to display skills. It was like proof that all of this, this wide spectrum of fantasies that shouldn't be possible, was, in fact, real and alive.

He cleared his throat, closing his eyes as he recalled his own set of specialties. "I try to be broad about the subject, but I've found that I'm gifted at psychic and shadow related abilities," he spoke aloud, not trying to sound boastful. This always seemed to happen with his friends that were of the same religion, or interested in the matter.

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-09-2011, 01:31 PM

Healing, weather powers, psychics? These were some pretty good friends to have. Moira looked at Vi, this girl clearly needed a friend, someone who didn't reject her. Moira smiled at the snow as it turned to rain "Personally, winter is one of my favourite seasons." She smiled at Vi then looked at everyone else "I'm personally not a very good telekinetic yet, but I'm working on it" She raised her hand and looked at a twig on the clearing floor, concentrating she moved her hand up slightly and the twig followed, it rose a couple feet in the air and then fell as Moira dropped her hand. "I can't lift much weight"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:26 PM

((I'm so sorry i forgot about this. Bad Rper. *slaps hand.* bad. Catch me up please.))
Finx pushed her hair out of her face as she examined the faces of her classmates. She laughed inwardly these people were wiccian just like her but who knew which ones would turn out to be evil and which ones would turn out to be good. She had come here for one reason and that was not to make friends if it happened then she was fine with it but she was here to learn and that was it.

Last edited by finx15; 06-09-2011 at 03:04 PM..

Mehimaru

Old 06-10-2011, 03:56 AM

((I am not at home right now, but I will post when I get back, ok?))

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 04:05 AM

Thyme looked at Vi and a few tears threatened to roll down her cheek. "Don't say that. I bet your parents love you. They must have wanted you to get a proper education so that you could control your powers." She said fighting back the tears. She reached over and patted Vi on the shoulder and smiled at her. "We all have our weaknesses. I'm afraid of the sight of blood and I'm a healer." She lowered her head and looked at the ground. "I can't even heal someone properly unless I close my eyes and try not to think about the blood." Thyme said softly. She wasn't proud of her weakness because it was stupid. She shouldn't have been afraid of blood as a healer, but she was.

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-10-2011, 04:48 AM

Valan watches everyone as they tell about their abilities. He frowns a little at Vi's mention of water based abilities. Fire and water don't play nice, he thinks, and in that situation, mine loses... "Total pyro here. It's my main focus" Valan says. He wishes he had brought his pack of cigarettes, but he didn't think it would be wise to do so. Hey Vi, where's your cat?

Last edited by InsiDoubt; 06-10-2011 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: Forgot something..

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-10-2011, 01:45 PM

Moira sat and smiled to herself, she always liked when people got along, there was something about the energy that made her feel all warm and cozy. Being a bit of an empath the energy of people effected her in both positive and negative ways. She was feeling kind of sad and unwanted, probably because of Vi's sadness but in general she was feeling pretty content about the people around her

Mehimaru

Old 06-12-2011, 04:16 AM

((Is back!!))

Vi turned to Thyme, the sadness still in her eyes.

"I have never heard of loving parents calling their child a freak and locking her away for a year before shipping said child off to a school that the parents called a 'freak show for the worst sort of people'. Nor have I heard of loving parents forbidding said child from ever having friends even before they thought she was a freak. My parents sent me to the best of boarding schools overseas and never visited me nor allowed me to come home for holidays. During the summer they either pretended I did not exist or my father beat me for some misbehaviour I never actually did. If that is love, I want no part of it," Vi said in an angered outburst. She suddenly felt really horrible for getting upset at one of the few people who was trying to be her friend. "I am so sorry. That was uncalled for and not at all proper," Vi whispered, her eyes down on the ground again.

Vi looked up at Valen before looking around her. Siren was usually not far from her, but it seemed that Siren had taken that moment to find somewhere else to be.

"I am not sure. Siren does not usually wonder off too far from me," Vi replied. She was a little worried that Siren was not near her. Tempermental cats tended to get into weird messes at times and Siren was the worest for finding adventure in the wrong places.

Last edited by Mehimaru; 06-18-2011 at 06:11 PM..