dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 08:13 PM

Ya that's smart most of the student body will try to get out as soon as they can Conner looked around when he saw some kid just walking around covered in blood as she turned screamed and started to run at them guy's what's up with her

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 08:24 PM

"i don't know," she said.

Jasmine stayed hidden in a nook in the wall. She was glad her small size let her fit into tiny spaces. when they were talking about a girl screaming, she wondered what was going on here.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 08:30 PM

hey hey lady back of as the girl ran at them Conner pulled back his arm then punched her throwing her to her feet Oh my god im so sorry The girl then got up and went to bite Conner but he backed up as fast as he could what the fuck

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 08:40 PM

"is that what you were talking about joseph," lindsey said readying her weapon.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 08:57 PM

But what do we do with her is this a virus ahhh sickness Conner held his hatchet up and ready to take the girl's head off

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 08:59 PM

"obviously if it is transfirredin one bit," she said. "well i for one am not goona wait for it to bit me," she said and attacked the girl with the sharp end of her brrom stick.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 09:18 PM

Conner saw the body fall to the ground well what now Joseph what should we do now Conner turned and faced Joseph

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-27-2011, 09:29 PM

"like he said. get to the roof. we would probably have the advantage from there," she said.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-27-2011, 10:45 PM

Atsuki went to see if the girl was dead, but the girl got up, and bit his arm "Agh!" he shouted. "Atsuki!" Joseph Shouted, pulling him away.

[before anyone states thisi s god moding, you never said that you hit her head. owo]

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 11:07 PM

(we now I just thought that's what happened)

Conner brought down his hatchet cutting the girl's head in half Conner ran to Atsuki hey are you ok man Conner ripped a part of his sleeve off and tied it tight onto Atsuki

Andraus

Old 11-27-2011, 11:46 PM

[I no, and im not biting off anyone's head.....yet owo]

"Il be fine, the bitch just bit me" he said. "Come on guy's! Last staircase" he said, then ran up. On top was a Scene of Pure horry. Fire and Smoke was eminatting from the Entire city. Self-defense force Chopper's where flying high above.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-28-2011, 12:20 AM

Lindsey helped Atsuki get to the staircase. "oh my god its all over the city. what are we going to do," she said.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2011, 03:03 AM

(lmao)
Conner made it to the top of the stair case when he saw the city in runes Fuck no Fuck how long has it been like this Conner then saw a horde of the sick people in the way of the broadcasting station ohhh im going to have some fun with these fucker's

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-28-2011, 03:46 AM

Hinata had silently followed everyone from the lunchroom, ut stopped when she realized that someone was missing."guys, im going to find rosemary! She's not here!" She yelled up to them, and ran off to find her cousin, hoping it wasn't too late.
Rosemary heard all the commotion over her music and went to see what was going on, annoyed.what she saw made her forget her annoyance."DAMN!" She shouted, and grabbed a mop nearby.she used it to start fighting all the creatures off.she knew what they were instantly, from all the reading she did.what threw her was how fast it happened.she decided the rooftop was the best place to go at this point, so she made her way there, fighting off the zombies who had just hours ago been her teachers and classmates.
Hinata found Rosemary fighting for her life in the hallway.looking around, she found a yardstick that would have to do, and used it to fight her way to het cousins side."Rose come on! We're all headed for the roof!" She said."how do I know you're not one of them?" Rose answered."because im talking and fighting them off! Now come on!" Hina said.Rose nodded and followed.soon they were up on the roof together with the others, surveying the damage."how did it happen so fast?" Rosemary asked."what the hell is it?" Hinata replied, knowing her cousin would know the answer."simple.what we're facing here is the zombie apocalypse." Rosemary replied with a note of finality.
((Dun dun dun to be continued moment.lol. ta can you guys slow down and give me a chance to post!? And thanks I love evanescence.))

Andraus

Old 11-30-2011, 05:07 AM

"We should Barricade ourselves in the School Shed, And work out a plan. "he said, pointing across the Roof. On top, were about 20 or so Undead. "On my Mark....!" he said, crouching slightly. "3, 2, 1, RUN!" he shouted, then started sprinting across the roof.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-30-2011, 11:48 AM

Lindsey ran too with atsuki by her side. she ran fast enough to get away from zombies but slow enough for atsuki to keep up with her.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 08:07 PM

Conner ran as fast as he could trying to get to the outher side but he was bashing in the heads of Zombie's that got to close to them Hurry Hurry up guy's Conner bashed open a zombie's head

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-30-2011, 10:42 PM

Lindsey got to the stairs with Atsuki. She noticed a zombie coming up behind them and helped atsuki lean against the rail then got her weapon and attacked the zombie. She stuck the sharp end in its head.

Andraus

Old 11-30-2011, 11:52 PM

After Smashing about Several Head's, Joseph Headed up the stair's, setting up a Small Barricade Which consisted of chair's, box's with Metal Piece's, and Tables.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 12:22 AM

"will that hold?" kindsey asked setting atsuki down for a bit.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:48 AM

((stop............................hammer time sorry. Slow down a little will yah I didn't even get the chance to post.))
Finx rose from her desk in the nurses office frowning as she heard bloddcurtiling screams. She grabbed her medical bag and went to go check it out and found people eating each other which made her feel like throwing up. As they come at her she used her mdeical bag as a weapon keeping them at bay until she could run for her life blundering up the stairs she found some of the students on the roof with the cannibal people.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 02:14 AM

"look its miss finx. maybe she can help atsuki," lindsey said.

Andraus

Old 12-01-2011, 03:13 AM

"Miss Finx! Hurry!" he said, smashing the head's of the one's on the stairs "Come on!"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2011, 05:23 AM

Hinata and rosemary sprinted with the rest.rosemary surprised them all by being the fastest.hinata looked at het cousin with admiration, just before a zombie came up behind her."Hina, look out!!" rose called, but it was too late.hinata spun around as the creature sliced into her arm with a switchblade, her face frozen in shock.she used a karate move on it and its head went rolling, but she was bleeding alot.rose got to her and the two huddled together."miss finx! Here, we need help!" Hina called weakly.rose held her close, getting blood all down the front of her, but didn't care."miss finx,help her,please!" rose had never sounded so desperately frightened.

Last edited by Gemini; 12-01-2011 at 05:35 AM..

Andraus

Old 12-01-2011, 05:30 AM

[Gemini: She cant get bit! If she Get's Bit, she changes. The Main Charecter's Cant die yet! thats Why I put up Profiles for Auxilery Payers]