salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-06-2016, 02:36 AM

Does anyone else here use Snapchat?

It's an app that lets you send photos to your friends that disappear after a maximum of 10 seconds! Plus there are very cool animated filters, like vomiting rainbows, face-swapping, angelic music and halo...there are a ton! And you can also add a "geo-tag" to the photo based on your location, the current time, the speed at which you're moving, emojis, and doodles that you can draw yourself!

There have even been people becoming famous from their snaps, haha.

Anyway, I didn't have a snapchat until a couple of months ago after I realized a bunch of friends had it.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-06-2016, 03:27 AM

I've had mine for quite a while now, and I use it all the time, but I never use the filters except for the time and the temperature ones.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 06-05-2016, 01:16 AM

Yess I downloaded Snapchat on my iPod a while ago and I communicate with my friends more through snaps than actual text conversations through my phone :) And the filters are really nice as well, I never thought that filters would look nice in my pictures but I guess they do~ And there is also this app called snow that have the picture filters like snapchat but I'm not sure if you can send the pictures to people or not? I'll have to look into that but Snapchat is an awesome app

Siipu
From Winter to Spring

Old 06-06-2016, 04:15 PM

I'm kinda obsessed with snapchat.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 06-07-2016, 06:49 PM

I also have snapchat, its really fun sometimes. Like one day me and my friend were at a park and we were just people watching, and we saw some really funny interactions between two guys and turned it unto a shapchat story and shaped it to all our friends, it was great hehe.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-19-2016, 10:03 PM

They updated Snapchat so that you can use several of the different filters with a friend :D

Apicula
Mountain Dweller

Old 06-25-2016, 04:08 AM

I use it pretty regularly, but I'm always pretty deliberate about what I send people. Usually when I send someone a snapchat it'll be because I saw something that made me think about them or I'll sometime meticulously set up joke pictures for them. For example one of the most recent ones I've sent was me recreating Lady Macbeth's blue eyeshadow look from the recent 2015 adaptation to my friends because we talked about how that should be the Hot Summer Look for 2016.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-27-2016, 02:10 PM

That is very cool, Apicula

I still don't post much to Snapchat, since I prefer permanence of my photos. Plus, all the photos I take using the Snapchat app seem to have even lower quality than usual.