For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-25-2016, 11:42 PM

I've baked stale hershey's kisses into cookies before to feed to my coworkers >_>

I just felt bad wasting the candy! And those guys will eat anything.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-31-2016, 06:24 PM

hey at least the food wasn't be wasting as far as i'm concerned. xD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 06-04-2016, 06:29 AM

True. I just need to buy less candy. I seem to buy more than I ever actually eat. I tend to bring it in for my coworkers to eat at some point anyway.

Love Moose
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Anyone else playing Miitomo? Nintendo's new social mii thing?

I say playing, but I really wouldn't call it a game. It's more of a social app with dress up. You dress up your mii and then answer questions and your mii will tell you about your friends and vice versa. You can give serious answers or silly ones. It's just fun to answer weird questions with your friends and see what they have to say. I might be slightly addicted, even though I only have four friends. I'm always looking for more Miitomodachi! If you friend me on twitter @forchancookie and gimme a poke, we can learn weird facts about each other, like what condiment you'd like to squirt out of your pinky finger.

As for game play, there is a Miitomodrop, where you pay to drop your mii and possibly win bits of outfits. But that game is hardly the biggest draw of the whole app. It's definitely the social aspect and the clothes. You can also make photos with your mii in it. Your mii will also send you photos that it has taken. It's pretty fun.

My mii sent me those photos. :)

And I made this one myself.

And yeah, that's about it. Like I said, if you want to be my miitomo friend, tweet me or whatever and we'll do this!

Resources
Here's a Guide to Miitomo Drop that's really handy :D
OMG I love Miitomo. All those cute outfits and pictures

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 06-05-2016, 06:38 AM

Right? The wedding themed outfits in the miitomo drop this week are cute. I got the rose evening gown, now I just need the rose headpiece to go with it. :)

APBCole
BUGS CAUSING ME UNABLE TO POST

Old 06-05-2016, 09:04 AM

I love Miitomo!

The ouffits are all super cool looking. Especially the drop ones in most cases.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-06-2016, 02:15 PM

i wish i had a smart phone now >.> or a tablet at least. but its broken...

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 06-09-2016, 05:16 AM

I have a hard time resisting those miitomo drop outfits! I might have a miitomo drop addiction problem.

Poor Shadami. They really should adapt Miitomo for computers, or use on Facebook or something. I don't find that there's anything going on that you can't do with a mouse.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-11-2016, 12:11 AM

Hubby got miitomo on his phone. so i've seen a teeny tiny bit of it. I got him to type mmmmmmmmmmmmm in cause its hilarious when the bot lady reads it outloud.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 06-11-2016, 04:33 AM

Yeah, the way it decides to pronounce some things is pretty entertaining. I'm kind of shocked at some of the things it gets right though.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-12-2016, 07:07 PM

I find it entertaining. at least the little bits I've seen. Though I wish my husband would think before having it play out loud by our kids since it CAN swear. xD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 06-13-2016, 03:10 AM

Yeah, depending on the answers you and your friends give, those miitomos can have pretty salty sailor mouths.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-14-2016, 11:57 PM

yuppers. the one that played cause he was messing around with it said "SEX TAPES" very loudly at our kitchen table. with my kids and my DAD listening.

APBCole
BUGS CAUSING ME UNABLE TO POST

Old 06-17-2016, 11:04 PM

Drop is literally either the most difficult to get outfits or the easiest.

Also, I wonder if they'll ever move expired drop outfits to the store at some point. The store is kind of bare without some of the cool outfits and alot of the outfits expire really quickly when it comes to trying to get them from drops.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-02-2016, 02:24 AM

Can't help but laugh at your pain Shadami!

@APBCole - I wonder as well. The rotating clothes they do have in the store are getting pretty same-y. Nothing really exciting.

Also, I'd really like to be able to give clothes to friends! I got a few duplicates in miitomo drop with the hopes that some day that could happen. Obviously, I'd rather have three strawberry sweaters than more damn candies!!!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-09-2016, 11:00 PM

i laugh at my pain to. but still. it wasn't something that needed to be basically screamed at the table. xD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-10-2016, 08:37 PM

hey how do we add friends to this? I just got it! :D