Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-28-2016, 12:30 PM

Anyone play this? I need to know! Who's your main? Who's the most annoying? What character do you wish you could play but just can't figure out? And... because I can ask it... favorite ship?

Main: Mercy
Fallback: Reaper (I'm eh, average, with him)
Most Annoying: Tracer, Genji, Junkrat, Pharah. Fast bastards and those who use rockets/explosions
Wish I could play: Symmetra and Mei; practice makes perfect
Favorite ship: Mercy 76 but I also love Tracer/Widowmaker and Junkrat/DVa

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-04-2016, 09:03 PM

I love the visuals of the game, but I've never been able to get into shooters of any kind. I'm looking forward to the next World of Warcraft expansion. :D I think my favorite character is Widowmaker visually speaking. Symmetra coming in at close second. :D

I do like following the lore/ rumors about new characters even tho I don't play. XD

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 07-05-2016, 08:58 PM

The game looks super fun and I watch a lot of youtubers play it, Widowmaker and Tracer are my otp hehe. I wish I could play the game, but alas I don't have a good PC, just a crappy old one and a macbook pro.

Chickie Nuggs
❀◕ ‿ ◕&...

Old 11-04-2016, 01:17 PM

I've played Symmetra the most so I'd say she's the closest to a main as it gets. I do switch it up, but I've put 9hrs of total play time into her. I haven't been on overwatch in forever. I even missed out on cool Halloween skins. :(