secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 12-05-2016, 03:07 PM

I mean, it also depends on your budget. Like I loooooove my Samsung charger. Super fast at charging and I get at least 2 full charges out of it. Know a lot of people that like the mophie brand (not myself personally).

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 12-06-2016, 04:24 PM

Late to the game, but you should be able to get by with something from the register at Walmart. 5 bucks, does the trick.

I keep meaning to get myself one, though.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-15-2016, 03:20 PM

i still forgot to ask hubby what his box thing is. it charges his phone full 5 times i think.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 12-19-2016, 10:50 AM

salvete: I have one, it's the Anker portable charger. I highly recommend it. I don't recommend the cheap ones because they will drain very fast. I got mine on sale for a really good price it was reduced from £70/$87 to only £28/$35 and if you fully charge it, it can last you a VERY long time. It lasted me 4 or 5 days when I went on a trip to France and I charged my phone a lot. They have it on Amazon and it's the Anker Astro E5 16000mAh Compact Portable Charger (2nd Generation). Just a quick heads up, the higher the mAh, the longer it'll last you and the more power it'll give you to charge your phone over and over again without draining quickly. Don't go for the cheap ones, they are rubbish and break quickly too. My friend had a cheap one and it broke after a week, it would also drain very fast.

Last edited by Mikio; 12-19-2016 at 10:59 AM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-19-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikio View Post
salvete: I have one, it's the Anker portable charger. I highly recommend it. I don't recommend the cheap ones because they will drain very fast. I got mine on sale for a really good price it was reduced from £70/$87 to only £28/$35 and if you fully charge it, it can last you a VERY long time. It lasted me 4 or 5 days when I went on a trip to France and I charged my phone a lot. They have it on Amazon and it's the Anker Astro E5 16000mAh Compact Portable Charger (2nd Generation). Just a quick heads up, the higher the mAh, the longer it'll last you and the more power it'll give you to charge your phone over and over again without draining quickly. Don't go for the cheap ones, they are rubbish and break quickly too. My friend had a cheap one and it broke after a week, it would also drain very fast.
thank you so much Mikio for the recommendation!!! <3 I have a friend who also recommended Anker as a good charger (I need to think up a different gift for him now haha).

For one of my friends, I already got him a somewhat cheaper portable battery pack. I forget how much it was exactly, maybe regular price was $34.99 or $39.99. That was because he is going away for two weeks for the holidays, so I had to quickly find a battery pack in stores as opposed to order online. He was really happy to receive it, and I hope it works nicely for him.

For my other friend, who knows more about technology, I will look into what chargers Anker sells and if they will be a good fit. Thank you again everyone so much <3

---------- Post added 12-19-2016 at 02:16 PM ----------

oh and the other charger I was looking at is from Jackery. Mikio: would you know how this brand compares to Anker?

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 12-22-2016, 09:30 PM

You're very welcome!

I wouldn't know because I haven't tried that one myself nor have I had any friends who did. The reviews seem good though. I would always recommend Anker products though, personally I used to have a phone case from Anker and it was of great quality and lasted me a long, long time. I recently went back to buy another one but they were no longer selling them.