Suno
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Suno

Old 11-24-2009, 01:06 PM

Contents.

Plot
Rules
Characters

}} Before going any further, I would like to mention that in this ninja RP, I do not mean 'Naruto' type ninjas. Meaning there won't be any jutsus, spells, or chakra. This will take place in a realistic feudal Japan setting in a village, ect. No powers, just blood, sweat, and tears.{{

Last edited by Suno; 11-24-2009 at 02:49 PM..

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2009, 01:08 PM

[Plot]

In the hidden forests of Riko, therein lies a village in which the ninja clan called 'Kuro' reside. Here, they live and train to protect the forest and the numerous people in it. The Senseis are strict, but Kuro is known as one of the strongest clans around.

Members of Kuro also go out on missions to aid other villages. They may go to thwart an enemy attack on their village or another, provide bodyguard services, ect. There are many things they are involved in.

There are also theives, assassins, and whatever else you can think of. Your character doesn't automatically have to be a ninja.^_~

Last edited by Suno; 11-24-2009 at 02:50 PM..

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2009, 01:12 PM

[Rules]

Message me with all profiles, please.

I'm not one for listing a plethora of rules... most of you know the basics- Respect others, no killing unless permission has been obtained from the thread moderator, no godmodding, ect. I would like to list a few things though, specifically, that I'd appreciate if everyone would adhere to.
This is a HUMAN ONLY Thread. No demons, monsters, anthros, ect. Please.
Romance is cool, but don't go too far...
Please, no cursing. Think of a more creative way to have your character express their emotions.
Please be active! Don't post once and then leave. That's really unnerving...
Please be sure to include a sample post. Look below for the profile skeleton for details.

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2009, 01:19 PM

[Characters/Profile Skeleton]

There are many roles one can play in a village. (field ninja, trainer, medic, ect.)

Feel free to have more than one character, just make sure you can actively keep up with both. ^_^
Menewsha User name:
Character name:
Student, or Sensei: (Are you a ninja still training, or are you a sensei of some sort?)
Clan- (If your clan is something different than Kuro, then specify (if you have one) and give a brief description of what kind of clan. (attributes, ect.)
Specialty: (What type of fighting style, weapons, techniques)
please PM all profiles to me entitled Kuro Shinobi.
Appearance: A picture would be much appreciated.
Sample Post: I need to see what kind of RPer you are before I can approve. Your sample post does not have to actually count as the first post in the RP, but it should coencide with the plot. Think of it as a 'character intro'.

Last edited by Suno; 11-24-2009 at 01:42 PM..

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2009, 01:32 PM

Kuro clan

Menewsha name: Suno
Character name: Rhi
Student, or Sensei: Student
Bio: Rhi lives at the Dojo that belongs to Kuro. Like many in the village, she lost her parents at age 11 while they were on a mission in a different land. She has spent most of her life in solitude, keeping herself busy training. She is always eager to learn new things, but she can push it to such a degree that some think it might just be to keep her mind off her hardships.

She is a caring individual, but Rhi can shut off to fellow Kuro members at times. Her goal is to become a ninja worthy of such value as her parents were, but she is determined not to let their fate befall her. To make this possible, she is studying a range of skills needed to become a skilled shinobi.
Specialty: (What type of fighting style, weapons, techniques) Rhi has a short bladed katana she carries on her back, as well as a few daggers she keeps strapped to her waist. She also has knockout darts and smoke bombs for a quick getaway. She knows a lot about fighting, but prefers to be defensive.
In addition, she is studying to be a healer, learning to use many herbs and plants to make numerous medicinals and how to treat wounds and perform surgeries for her comrades when needed.
Appearance:

Quote:
Menewsha User name: o0Calyx0o

Character name: Nue

Clan- Kuro

Bio: Nue lives with her aunt and mother- her father was killed in battle, while her mother lost the use of her legs. Nue tries to keep herself open to all of her clan members, which is hard, as it goes against her instinct to keep to herself. She is determined to become just as great a shinobi as her father, and to avenge his death as well as her mother's paralysis.

Specialty: Best at long range- fights with a kusari-gama (chan and sickle); also uses throwing daggers and, if the battle gets up close and personal, punching daggers.

Appearance:
Quote:
Menewsha User name:Sliver Claw
Character name: Mako
Student, or Sensei: student
Clan: Kuro
Bio: born and raised in the kuro village. both parents died on a mission to help defend another clan from an enemy when he was 8. he grew up ignored, but he worked hard to become a the top hand -to - hand fighter among the students.
Specialty: master of hand to hand combat, for weapons he uses a set of claws and also has a pouch containing daggers and shuriken. stealthy and quick. knows some tricks.
appearance:
Quote:
Menewsha User name:
BLACKllASH
Character name:
Kusa Bana
Student, or Sensei:
Sensei
Clan:
Kuro
Bio:
Kusa has always been a medic. She grew up up in monestary. One she can not remember due to being kidnapped by an enemy clan. They beat her and used her healing ablities to their favor. She ran away after the village itself was attacked. Kusa wondered through the dark woods for a long time before coming across the village or Kuro. At first she was once again locked away, thought to be a spy. That was twelve years ago. After a war, Kusa was put to use and was allowed to live. Kusa is consitered a sensei by many of the students. She will in fact teach them to heal on the battle feilds. Though Kusa has yet to meet a student whom she could trust enough to be taught some of the more complicated heals.

Kusa is a very content person. She rarly shows any extreme emotions.
Specialty:
Healing mostly. Kusa can heal almost any injury. She can also mix any type of potion needed and will spend hours getting the correct plants. At the same time, Kusa can mix up some of the most deadliest of poisons. She rarely does any real fighting, but is almost always found close by during major wars. When needed, Kusa is an excellent shot when it comes to blow darts. A simple instrument, and can easily be made deadly.
Appearance:
Quote:
Menewsha User name: Daeman35
Character name: Kyrii
Clan- Kuro
Bio: Kyrii had always been an orphan. She ran from place to place seeking a way of life. Her parents were killed in a different part of Japan when she was 7. She ran from it and turned up in a forest. Sleeping on the ground she was brought to some village and has been training there for the past 8 years on how to be a great ninja.
Specialty: Kusari-gama and twin blades.

Appearance:
Ryuzkai clan

Quote:
Menewsha: Hana_Ryuzkai
Character name: Hana Ryuzai
Student, or Sensei: Student/Shinobi
Clan: Adopted into the Ryuzkai clan.
This clan is kowon for their mind tricks and stelth in the shadows
Bio: She was born into a strong ice clan but their were problems. This clan didnt like the rulse of The village and Decited to leave, their was much fighting and in the process the baby was left behind and "forgotten" Ryuzkai-sensi however found her and Took her in with his Son Shigure. Where they lived as a happy family.everyone in the village knows of her familys deceat to the village and tends to have a strong dislike towards her even though she is a very sweet and kind person. She too knows of her real family but chooses to ignore their path and fallow her own. She has a grate love for animals Wolves expecally.
Specialty:
Fighting style; Hand to hand Wepon.
Wepon; Mostly Long and Short Katana and long distance Bow and Arow
Technique;Stelth, assaination, and minimul sharp shooter,mind games
appearance:
Quote:
Menewsha User name: Hana_Ryuzkai
Character name: Shu Ryuzkai
Student, or Sensei: Sensei
Clan- Ryuzkai clan
This clan is kowon for their mind tricks and stelth in the shadows
Bio: At the Age of 19 Ryuzkai was fortunate enough to become wed to the love of his life. A year later at 20 she birthed him a son. Within 3 years Ryuzkai gained a daughter but lost his wife. In his greaf Ryuzkai refued to east sleep or even bathe. he was snapped bact to reality when his son Shigure came to him with the crying orphin saying "Pa pa Sissy is hungry and gram gram is sick, can you help?" Feeling foolish for neglecting his family Ryozkai made it his personal responcability to teach his children and the children in the village everything he knew. Gaining the title "Tughest yet cooest Sensei EVER"
Specialty:
fighting Style: Long range, Short range, Hand to hand
Wepon: Anything he can get his hands on that wont break on contact
Techniques:Stelth, assination, Minimul medical work,and Mind games
appearance:
Quote:
Menewsha User name: Hana_Ryuzkai
Character name: Shigure Ryuzkai
Student, or Sensei: Shinobi/Student
Clan- Ryuzkai clan
This clan is well known for Mind Tricks and Shadow Twisting
Bio: Shigure is the Son to Ryuzkai sensi and older brother to Hana. He has alwaysed felt it was is responsability to protect his sister. Shigure has gotten in manty fights on behalf of his sister and he loves it. He has gone up in the ranks as a medic though. Due to his beatings he had to. comming home with bruses and cust doesnt sit well with your father and teacher. Sence his youth he has always needed a cover so he started to say he was raising wolves. Well crying wolf didnt work well so he actually had to prove it one day. Thus in the process he was narly killed but sukceeded in a lie that turned into a hobby
Specialty:
Fighting style: long range and hand to hand(last resort)
Weapons: Katana,Wolves,Bowe and Arrows
Techniques:Sharp shooter,Medical work,Trap setter, and mind games.
appearance:

Last edited by Suno; 12-07-2009 at 12:58 PM..

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2009, 03:44 AM

- Opening Post -

It was seven minutes to six O'clock AM in the Riko forest. All was quiet all around, save for the minute rustling of a tree or a small bush. The sound of someone's running footsteps were barely audible upon the dirt floor as the birds began their morning chirps. Rhi dashed through the forest as fast as she could, her sandals kicking up clouds of dust, leaving a sandy trail. She made a habit jumping on an occasional tree branch and landing without barely a creak, never missing a beat. A black scarf that covered the bottom half of her face kept her quick breaths quiet as she ran, keeping low to the ground eyes constantly shifting for potential predators or obstacles. Then, after a few more moments, she began to feel a slight fatigue steel over her, and she slowed to a brisk walk. Sweat began to form on her brow, she felt her heart beating strong in her chest. It wasn't long before she arrived back at the Kuro dojo, where, after gazing at the treetops for a moment, she went inside her small room and slid the paper door shut, and commenced to do few sets of sit-ups while she waited for the others to rise.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 11-29-2009, 12:04 AM

Hana sat up wide awake in her bed. She was shaken aways by a terrible nightmar. She listened to the stillness outside then to the sound of her father cooking and talking to Shigure in the kitchen. heaving a sigh she got up and dressd for the day. It was nothing specal that she would wake in a fright. This had been happening for a week now and She had sort of gotten use to it.
"Hana Breakfast is ready!" Shigure called from outside her door. Their home was a rather small home. It was big enough for the three of them and was at least five blocks from the main Ryuzkai "compund".
"Ok big brother!" Hana replied as she slipped into a baggy pair of black pants. She pulled a tight long sleaved shirt over her head and cracked her knuckles before sliding her door open and taking the 10 steps to the kitchen.
"Good moring my bud!" Ryuzkai-sensi stated as he cautght sight of Hana. She gave him a smile before digging in.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2009, 07:28 PM

"Rhi's already up, no surprise." Nue chuckled as she walked into the dojo's front room. "And already at it." Rue, one of the oldest of her generation of the Kuro clan, was training to become a shinobi assassin, as well as a sensei for the dojo. 'Well, since I'm here...' she pulled out the scythe hanging at her waist, unwinding the long chain attached to its end. Carefully, she set up several targets and walked across the room for them. Twisting the chain around her wrist, she threw the scythe, embedding the blade into the first target. She pulled back her other hand, the next target losing an arm before she caught the sickle by the handle.

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 12-06-2009 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: Early post

SilverClaw
When life give you lemons make ....
Send a message via MSN to SilverClaw

Old 12-01-2009, 09:34 PM

mako walked into the dojo watching rhi starting her workout early. he stood there and spotted rue useing her sythe. wow earlier than usual he thought to himself as he walked over to a corner of the dojo the has a log standing up. he tightened his gloves and started attacking it. throwing kicks and punches at the target chipping it a bit, he wished it was someone to actually spar with instead of an inanimate object.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-01-2009, 10:56 PM

"Hana Im gonna need your assistance with the errins i have to run today!" Shigure said as he began washing his bowel. With a full mouth Hana nodded and swallowed hard.
"What do you have to do Big brother!?" She asked excitedly. Hana was in high hopes. She wanted his errens to be something very improtant and dangerous.
"I just have to go to the Kuro main house and see how the elder of the clan is doing!" Shigure stated rather boardly. Though he didnt feel that way He glanced ove at hana to see her glaring at him. "WHAT!?" he asked alittle disturbed by her deathglar.
"I refuse!" She stated. Shigure only hevaved a sigh and walked pass her. As he did he snagged the back of her shirt and dragged her down the hall. hana Let out a screatch and flailed her arms and legs.
"Please Be good Chidren!" Their father stated as he bid the two fairwell.
With in a short time Shigure had made it to the front gate of the Kuro clan compound Hana still at arms length. he now held her by the ear and thretened to rip it off of she tried being sneaky.

http://pokefreak.deviantart.com/art/Aziz-Jaberu-133605135 Shigure
http://feimo.deviantart.com/art/fan-expo-help-132574127 Hana

Last edited by Hana_Ryuzkai; 12-01-2009 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: Heres Shigure and Hana

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-01-2009, 11:20 PM

[[ Hello everyone, thank you so much for joining this thread! I'm really excited about it. I'm sorry to say I've been really busy with complications due to family being in the hospital, and I haven't really been able to be involved in this thread as much as I'd normally be. I'll post asap, I'm just asking that you bear with me and be patient. Thanks!]]

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-02-2009, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suno View Post
[[ Hello everyone, thank you so much for joining this thread! I'm really excited about it. I'm sorry to say I've been really busy with complications due to family being in the hospital, and I haven't really been able to be involved in this thread as much as I'd normally be. I'll post asap, I'm just asking that you bear with me and be patient. Thanks!]]
(( if your having family Problems dont concirn yourself with Posting1 Just do what you need to do with them then worry about us!! you can ALWAYS read to ceatch up! you only have family for a little while in your life! I hope everything goes well with your family!!))

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hana_Ryuzkai View Post
(( if your having family Problems dont concirn yourself with Posting1 Just do what you need to do with them then worry about us!! you can ALWAYS read to ceatch up! you only have family for a little while in your life! I hope everything goes well with your family!!))
[[ Thanks, I appreciate it. ^^ Update: I've finally gotten around to adding the pictures to everyone's profile they sent in. ]]
[[ Also, Rhi is in her own room which is in the back part of the dojo... some students live there. ^^; ]]

It wasn't soon before she could hear other students waking, shuffling around in their rooms as they rolled up their mattresses, dressed, and washed up to start the day. Towel-drying her hair, she had already gotten a quick shower to wash away the early morning sweat. Now she was ready to start anew. After donning a simple cream-colored wraparound top and matching pants, she set the towel down and put her own futon away. Shaking the last bits of water out of her hair, she gathered her sword and shuriken and went to join the others for preclass practice.

A few other students were already practicing in the center area of the dojo, chipping and slicing away at the targets and dummies. She didn't pay them much attention as she made her way through the main room, entering the sandbag chamber and sliding the door shut behind her. The room was long and narrow, the floor uneven-sloping at some parts, wavy at others to make it harder to navigate. From the rafters, long ropes held sandbags that swung mechanically this way and that, hardly making a sound, but moving at considerable pace.

She blindfolded herself, then situated her sword at her waist. She stepped forward into the path of a sandbag, and a second before it touched her, she spun and kicked it out of the way. Rhi began to move forward, dodging and kicking, knocking them out of the way with controlled movements and steady but sure steps on the uneven floor.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-02-2009, 10:29 PM

Shigure finally released Hana and Pushed the door open to stepp onto the main ground. Hana was close behind and shutting the door behind her.
"So this is where the most prestegous Shinobi of our village live!?" She said rather than asked. Shigure nodded and led her past the many homes.
"That is the main traning airea for the students.... Maybe well stop in to hay hello!" He said with a rather devlish griiin that told hana he didnt wanto to just say hi.
"Well why dont we do it now!" Hana stated and "detached" her self from shigure. she hopped up the Dojo's stepps and stood on the portch. "I bet itll be fun!" she teased. Shigure only Heaved a sigh and fallowed his sister.
"only for a quick peak!" he stated and walked to the door and slid it open. "We have some work to do and i dont want to be late!"

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-04-2009, 12:46 PM

Going her third time through the course now, Rhi started forward, sword at the ready. Turning aside, a sandbag barely missed her-another going for her head she sliced in half, sand leaving a trail in the air. She paused for a second, then arose into a somersault that lead her over a low-swinging sandbag. She landed on a ledge of the floor that stopped right before dipping down 8 more feet. She held out her arms for balance and was about to turn when she was struck in the chest. "Oof!" Rhi was thrown backward, and barely managed to get up and rip off her blindfold. She stood out of frustration and swung her sword in a full circle that caused an explosion of sand around her. Inhaling an exhaling deeply, she walked out of the room with her eyes cast low. Perhaps someone in the main room would want to spar, she thought. She looked around at her fellow students in the main training hall.

SilverClaw
When life give you lemons make ....
Send a message via MSN to SilverClaw

Old 12-04-2009, 04:20 PM

out of the corner of his eye Mako saw the door to the dojo open, and then saw rhi walk out of the bag room looking frusterated, as he continued beating the log. he remember then that he had training weights on his legs. and stopped hitting the log. should i take them off? he thought as he looked at his legs, it doesnt even feel like i have them on. he looked up anand jumped spinning around three times then he threw a kick that put a big indent into the log. he backed up admired his indent and turned away to go for a run.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-04-2009, 07:32 PM

Hana looked up at shgure and opened the doors to the dojo. She figuared his work was inportant, so if he got carried away she would be sure to drag him out by the ear this time.

"Its not too bad is it sis!?" Shigure asked as he and Hana walked into see three students traning One had come from a room aand was looking rather angry, another had just made an impression on a log the third was traning on her own.
"Not bad at all lots better than our back yard!" hana laughed as she slipped out of her shoes and stepped onto the hard wood floor barfooted. shigure fallowed her and shoved his hands in his pockets.
"Hi their!" He siad being rather happy go lucky. this was hiding his itch to fight one of the Students from the Kuro clan. He could see how strong each was and would pick his fight acordingly. Hana on the other hand might wind up toying with some one. She had been discovering some hidden talents from her birth clan. So it would only be natural that she would want to test them out on some one who wouldent back down.
"Im Hana Ryuzkai and this is my big brother Shigure Ryuzkai! Its nice to meet you all!" Hana said and gave a small bow.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-05-2009, 03:13 AM

Kusa listened to the small noises outside. She would have gone out if it was not for her patient. With a needle in one hand and a bloody cloth in the other, Kusa worked on the sleeping warrior. He was just a kid, poor thing. Stabbed in a routine training exercise. It did happen, as sad as it was. This time it was only a gash across his right shoulder. Hitting nothing major. This time Kusa was just glad no one was at fault. She cross stitched his bleeding flesh together. Creating what would have been a nice scar if she had not done a great job. After knotting the wound and dressing it with the proper pain killers, Kusa washed herself off. Scrubbing her arms pink, being sure to get any and all blood off of her. One feeling the medic hated the most, dried blood sticking to her own flesh. Her students would not be coming today. Or at least most of them would not be. Rhi did like to learn anything and everything. Now if only she could get by the fish exercise.. Kusa sighed, covering the boy with a thick blanket while he slept. He would be out for another hour or two. Depending on how he reacted with the drug. Taking a small basket filled with goods, Kusa left the small hospital and headed to the Dojo. Upon arriving she noted many students training already. There were always people here. Kusa only came by to drop of medic supplies. For very small injuries.

"Hello Everyone" Kusa said opening a large red box with a cross over the top. One by one she began to place bandages, ointments, and even some cloths inside the box. She noticed two new people in the room. Both probably related from their looks.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 12-07-2009 at 02:20 PM..

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-05-2009, 06:35 AM

Shigure stepped aside for the Medic to stepp in. he snagged Hana's shirt and pulled her aside to allwe the woman to pass. He kept an eye on her. If he wanted to fight some one it would be her. She looked like a formitable foe.
"Play nice Hana!" He said and patted the top of hanas head and approched this medic and examin how she worked.
"Your very skilled!" he stated as he stood directly behind her and watched over her shoulder. "Makes me wonder why i was called here to check on your elder!" She commented still watching her work.

Hana grawled at Shigures actions. He knew she didnt like it when he patted her head. She especally hated it when he did that and left her to awkwerly make new friends. A pout came across her face and she tailed after shigure now hating the idea of even comming into this place. Naturaly Hana wasnt shy but she wasnt shy because she knew who she was being around. Sence she was in the Kuro clan's territory it made her more than alittle shy towards them. She was just hopeing they would come to her before she had to go to them.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2009, 08:55 PM

Nue looked over at the-rather loud- entrants into the dojo. Yanking on the chain, she retrieved her sickle once more from the target, now little more than a pair of cardboard legs. "Welcome to our dojo. I don't mean to be rude, but you really should keep quiet. We're all a little... jumpy here." She said, smirking a little. "I'm Rue."

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 12-06-2009 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Misspelling

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-05-2009, 09:10 PM

Rhi adjusted her hair with a slight toss of her head, sweat beading her brow. She sheathed her sword, her bare arms flexing just a bit with the movement. She took a moment to stand and observe the others. Mako and Nue had given the wooden dummies quite a beating. They would have to get new ones soon. What kind of sparring am I in the mood for... she thought to herself as she looked from one student to another. Neither seemed to notice. Blades... or punches and kicks? Rhi sometimes spent too much time making decisions... this was one of those times. Perhaps people thought her odd for doing so.
The sliding of the door interrupted her thoughts. The young ninja looked over to the dojo doors to see girl and boy enter. Immediately she could tell they were from a different clan. The boy held a smirk on his face, she could see it even as he greeted them cheerily. The girl had other motives as well. Rhi tensed up just a little at the newcomers. She bowed her head slightly at their greeting.
Soon thereafter, Sensei Bana walked in, here to stock the first aid supplies no doubt. Rhi greeted her respectably. She was about to ask her about the goings on about the village, as she knew the medic stayed rather busy, but she noticed the boy step behind her and watch her closely as she worked. These people are looking for something... she thought. Rhi stepped forward, her sword shifting on her back as she walked. "So... Ryuzkai... what brings you here?" She folded her arms loosley as she addressed them.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-06-2009, 01:19 AM

Shigure glanced over at the girl who had addressed him as most adress his father. It caused him to frown a little He hated to be called by his last name. It made him feel funny.
"Im not my old man You know!" He stated before answering the question directed at him. "Im here by order of your Elders wife. Seemes the old man has taken a turn for the worst and they want a second opponion!" he stated as he turned back to watching the olderwom work. She was mostdeffinatly good! as he watched her he became very envous.

hana turned on her heel making surten to keep her arms behind her back indicating she wasnt going to pose any sort of thret. She gave a sweet smile to the wepon barring girl who had greeted her.
"Im sorry!" she said giving a small bow of her head to this girl. "Its the first time ive ever been here and I got a little cerious!" She added with a small glanve above her. It is a very nice place. she thought before hereing the name of the girl whom approched her. "Oh! Im Hana, its nice to see the most reveard clan isnt as stuck up as i thought they might be!" Hana stated but quickly kicked her self in the ass. Thats not a very nice thing to say Hana Ryuzkai! she stated in her head. Her personal scolding showed on her face as she attepmted to search of a diffrent thing to say.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 12-06-2009, 03:10 AM

Nue looked over her shoulder at her cousin. "Rhi, be nice, let the boy work." She ordered. She wasn't much older than the girl, but it was enough to be her elder. She knew Rhi could be a little... much sometimes. She turned back to the Ryuzaki girl. "Hana, was it? It's nice to meet you. We don't often get visitors from other clans."

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 12-06-2009 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Misspelling

Suno
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-06-2009, 11:29 AM

(( Is it Nue or Rue? ))
Rhi glanced at her comrade for a second with somewhat of an irritated eye, but her expression softened. She looked to Shigure. "Sorry, I was just being polite. Usually people like to be addressed by their family name. It gives them a sense of being." A sense of being she had all but forgotten. After Rhi's parents were killed, she became the last of her family of the Onoda. "A second opinion?" She asked him with interest. "Please, elaborate."

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 12-06-2009, 05:41 PM

"He was injured badly, Rhi." Nue reminded her. "Maybe in this case a second opinion was warranted." The look on Rhi's face was obvious to Rue that she had only been thinking of her parents. "Would you like to come and look around?"