evilcupcakecat
There will ALWAYS be confusion.....

Old 04-09-2013, 07:36 PM

Vene came down from where she was hovering and said "I'm Vene now, please don't be so rude when you only first met me." while holding her hand out for a shake and smiling. ((Vene is quick to anger and quick to forgive)) "Also what is an axule?" Vene said.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-09-2013, 07:51 PM

Minako gently shakes Vene's hands and bows while doing so. "My apologies Miss Vene. As I said I was in the midst of combat so my adrenaline was running quite fast. Also I thought I was being abducted. To answer your question Axule is my last name inherited from my father. Now I have a question for you. What are you?" She places her whip on her hip through her underwear.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 PM

When Vene see's minako bowing she said "You don't have to bow, i'm not royalty of anything. Also I don't really like the term 'miss'"
then she said "Oh, and there are swimsuits over there" she said pointing to the racks. Vene then let go of minako's hand and ran over to Ri and said "Hello! I'm vene!".

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-09-2013, 08:23 PM

"Very well then Vene." Before asking any more questions Vene left to another being. Looking at her own attire she thought it was enough for a pool but guessed others didn't think so. She went over to the rack of cloths and spotted a simple black swimsuit and plucked that off. She then went behind a bush and began getting changed.

Ri'Staraa
Hunger makes a thief of any man.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ri'Staraa

Old 04-09-2013, 10:53 PM

Ri was startled as the anthropomorphic being ran his way and suddenly thrust her hand toward him in introduction. He seemed a bit nervous and his eyes darted around in a quick second, taking in the fact that her actions had gathered a lot of attention his way. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, allowing the act to soften his expression and when he opened his steely gray eyes again there was a smirk on his face in stead.

"Greetings, then. I am Ri'Staraa, a jewel of the dessert wind" He bowed, remembering that the winged creature did not appreciate the word 'miss' he stayed away from any gender pronouns at all. "I assume you haven't heard of me before... as odd as that seems to me. But only because this place appears so.." he looked around, wrinkling his nose in disapproval, "Foreign to me..."

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-09-2013, 10:58 PM

"It was foreign to me to when I first came here about...mmm three days ago. But now I kind of had to get used to it. Anyway you don't need to bow." Vene said nubbing the back of her neck.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-09-2013, 11:03 PM

Minako's ears pick up when she heard the words "Three years". She stood up dressed in her new swimsuit. "Three years!!! I can't stay that long! I have grand children! Plus I'm getting married in a few months! Oh and don't get me started if my clients can't get their monsters especially the great King Morar Haunt!" She starts almost tearing her hair out in a panic and pacing back and forth.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-10-2013, 04:48 PM

From his spot against the wall where he'd been listening, a look of slight fear went across Zay's face, from what Vene had just said. ..three years..? I'm sure by even nightfall someone will be sent to find me. They'll think I've run away, father will be most displeased, he'll think I ran away..! Zay thought worriedly to himself. "..and worse, I left my book by that tree.." With a sad sigh Zay got to his feet, then slowly started to walk over to the others, with more questions on his mind than he knew what to do with.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-10-2013, 07:51 PM

"I said three days...." Vene said rather worried.

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-10-2013, 09:47 PM

Zay sighed quietly in relief at Vene's correction to them all. He came to a stop near the group that had been talking, and took a deep breath, then spoke. "..a-are we all trapped here now?" He asked a little nervously, that possibility unclear to him.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-11-2013, 10:53 AM

((Sorry for some reason I read three years... Dunno what happened there.))
Minako settled herself down and grabbed her stuff. Then made her way to the group. "Sorry I though I heard you said three years. By the way where did you come from?"

Larele
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-11-2013, 08:25 PM

((Was this roleplay ended?))

Last edited by Larele; 04-22-2013 at 05:10 PM..

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-26-2013, 01:29 AM

((NO! I hope not!))

Vene shrugged and said "I...don't know, we may be stuck here and where I came from? Oh, I travel...all over"

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-27-2013, 12:13 PM

((Woot it's back! I thought it died! It was dead all through the event glad it's back~))

Minako thinks for a bit. There has to be a being behind all of this. "Vene is there a building to this pool area that we can access? It would be best if we all joined and looked through it to find who or what is behind this. If needed I can create golems with some magic and natural resources to protect us from harm." She scans the area while talking.

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-28-2013, 12:11 AM

"Yeah, there's a pool building over there but no one is in it, and I already checked through it, so golems won't be needed" Vene said motining toword the smallish building to the left.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-28-2013, 12:39 AM

Minako thinks more. "You can fly can't you? Is there any more to this place beyond the pool and building? Or is it just this small area and everything else blocked off?" She focus her gaze on Vene. "Sorry for all the questions I just want to collect clues."

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-28-2013, 12:57 AM

"Yes, I can fly- didn't you see me do it before? And there is more to this place, but I can't get through...there is a force-field there or something." Vene said. ((I though this thread was dead too!))

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-28-2013, 02:34 AM

Minako gives a devious grin and moves her glasses up closer to her eyes. "I'll work on the force field ok. I am the best scientist in my galaxy. Something like this should be just up my ally."
((Glad it's not dead I love this RP~))

evilcupcakecat

Old 04-28-2013, 03:58 PM

"No, this force-field is invisable, and it hurts-a lot when you touch it. I don't think you should touch it." Vene said turning back to Ri.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-28-2013, 04:32 PM

Without saying a word she leaves and goes back to the bush to get her whip. She knew she could analyse the force field with the whip that is what it's met to do and also harm any monster she fought. She was about to venture out but then decided to stop and stay at the pool. There were too may people that would possibly try to stop her so she was going to wait for nightfall to try and take on the force field.

evilcupcakecat

Old 05-05-2013, 03:01 AM

Vene sat down and took her whip out to examine it. It was made out of the same material that minako's whip was, and was black, shiny and had two tips that were worn out from the to much usage of them. After examining it for a couple of minutes Vene put her whip back and started petting her cat.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 05-05-2013, 11:49 AM

((I don't know what to reply. I do wonder if we are the only two working on your rp now? Should we ping the others?))

evilcupcakecat

Old 05-05-2013, 11:04 PM

((The only other one doing this RP is Ri'staraa, my mom, and she doesn't go online on that account much....maybe we could advertise??)) Vene looked around for a secondt before plopping on the ground and sighing while looking up at the clouds that didn't seem to move at all.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 05-06-2013, 12:52 AM

((Advertise in the Random Acts of Kindness thread (RAK) that Hummy owns but don't be pushy about it. Also make a thread in the main part of the RP forum asking for help getting an RP started. In RAK people are really nice it's my main hang out spot~))

Minako sees Vene sitting alone and sighing. She decides to try to be friendly since she knows she will be here for a long while. Minako walks up to Vene. "Hey there. Would you like to go for a swim?" She puts a smile on while looking at Vene.

evilcupcakecat

Old 05-14-2013, 09:34 PM

"Heh, when I transported here I already went for a swim and...most cats don't like water much....I could wade?" Vene said sitting up.