PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-19-2011, 04:48 PM

After considering the question for a moment, Theodora sighed and remained silent. She wasn't going to make any promises. There was no predicting the future, and no matter how much she wanted to reassure the cat... It simply wasn't in her makeup to lie about anything. Especially not something so important as this. "I can't promise anything, except that I'll try my best to see we aren't separated."

Lapsing into silence again, she regarded the cat with concern. At the mention of him having a credit card she smiled with relief. At least Hunter knew how to provide for himself. After he changed and came around to take her hand, the young woman accepted with surprise. It was so very unusual for Theodora to be treated so cordially. "So, where to first?" Theo asked as they entered the building in step. Her eyes wandered to the chocolate store, but she said nothing about the chocolate and candy covered apples which she adored.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-27-2011, 01:37 AM

Hunter used his arm to dry his face, and coughed a bit to clear his throat. Hunter realized that nothing would be positive that they wouldn't be separated. All he wanted to hear was that she'd try to keep them selves together. "I know, I'm just glad to hear that you don't want to be separated either" Hunter slipped his card in his wallet then back into his pocket. Hunter seen Theo's eyes travel to the chocolate shoppe, and started in the direction of the wonderful smells.

Walking into the large confectionery shoppe walking over to the window where you can see them making chocolate. "Look Theo, don't you think that's cool" Hunter started over to the candy shelf, grabbing a plastic bag and filling it with gummy penguins. "Mmm" Hunter rubbed his stomach with his free hand. "You going to get something" Hunter looked around then grabbed a rainbow candy covered chocolate dipped apple. Hunter passed it to Theo, then smiled a smile to let her know he was glad to buy her stuff considering she let him stay with her.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-30-2011, 09:32 PM

She followed him into the store. Theo's eyes were wide and her mouth was filed with saliva. At the sight of all the delicious chocolate confections, the young woman tried very hard not to reach for her debit card. A smile crossed her face at the sight of Hunter filling a bag with penguins. "But you don't need to get me anything!" Theodora exclaimed as she was handed the delicious looking apple. Biting her lower lip, she laughed.

"Then again, I really like this... So thank you Hunter." Accepting this apple wasn't accepting his affections.. At least, that was what Theodora thought. There was no question of her and this young man getting into anything after such a short acquaintance. Then again, it had been a very eventful few days.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-08-2011, 12:40 AM

Hunter was watching Theo closely watching her eyes travel throughout the shoppe. Hunter smiled at how delicate and how fragile she looked. How was he lucky enough to run into her, It was pure luck. "I insist" Hunter smiled grabbing out his credit card. "I'm loaded" Hunter laughed along with Theodora.

Hunter smiled and nodded his head. "You're very welcome" Hunter walked over grabbing a free chocolate sample without realizing the nuts. Hunter took a bite out of the delicious chocolate, but started to feel his tongue and throat swelling as he swallowed the chocolate. Grabbing another piece examining it, then finally seeing the nuts. "Nuts" Hunters voice wasn't clear. But he kept repeating it. Hunters eyes were watering like a waterfall.

Hunter felt dizzy and unsteady, walking a few paces forward and passing out on the floor. Hunter started dreaming of him being slayed by the unknown men slayers. The slayers were unknown to Hunters brain, they were normally woman. For the shapeshifters were made nice, so Hunter is unable not to love women. Hunter is completely unable to slay a woman slayer.

PapillonCameo:

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 11-07-2011 at 10:14 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-09-2011, 12:03 AM

Chuckling a little, Theodora watched as he went for the free sample. The young woman rather thought Hunter was as sweet as the chocolate he bit into. As these things began running trough her mind, she heard him mumble something about nuts. It was only after her friend had fallen to the ground that she realized what he meant. "Does anyone have an epipen!", screamed the young woman out loud.

Finally getting one, Theodora stabbed Hunter in the appropriate spot then waited to see if this would work. She knew a few people who were allergic, and couldn't believe Hunter could have forgotten. It seemed like he was seriously allergic to nuts, and to forget like that.... Was quite unthinkable when fatalities could result!