Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 06:23 PM

He snirked and nodded, rubbing his mouth with a hand.
"It's just...Juri warned me..." He looked up, tears streaming down his face.
"She warned me that love hurt....but she didn't say it hurt THIS bad."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 01-11-2011, 06:26 PM

As i saw the tears flowing from his eyes... mine soon did as well, and I wasnt even sure why. Probably the fact I had never seen him truly cry like this before me, without even trying to hide it.
"Why are you in pain... I dont understand..." I said softly, lowering my eyes to look at his collarbone; my eye level. I folded my wings on my back.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 06:30 PM

He shook his head.
"I..I don't know..but..I don't think I want it to stop." He tackled her back onto the bed, hugging her tightly avoiding her wings so he didn't crush them the way he was sure he was her spine.
"I love you.." He said, over and over, not sure if it was the repetition that kept him from exploding in joy or if he needed her to hear it.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 06:36 PM

I was caught way off guard when we pushed me onto the bed, my wings folded under me were fine. I looked up at him and blushed. "Kane.." I looked up at his wings that were spread out above him and I just smiled, happy to hear his confession of love to me. I ran my fingers over his soft cheek.
"I hate to say it.. but them wings.. suit you so much.."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 06:40 PM

He crushed his face into her neck and laughed.
"Why? Because they're dirt brown and good for nothing? Or because I'm so majestic...of course if you tell me that I'ma have to call BS."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 06:49 PM

I giggled at the feeling if his nose snuggling into my jugular.
"They are indeed brown, with black tips... but that just suits you. White... wouldnt have been for you... and your wings have become one with you so quickly."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 06:52 PM

He rose up just enough to look over her face, green eyes shifting back and forth, his eyes grew wide and his face fearful.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 06:53 PM

I looked up at him, smiling.
"whats wrong?"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 06:57 PM

"....You...just scared the crap out of me..Risa..you're right, white...wouldn't be me, because I'm stained...and now that I have you....I ....I don't want that to transfer to you. I want you to stay the innocent songbird you are now...the one who thinks that she has to shoulder the world, and still lets me rescue her when she needs it, even when she doesn't. The girl who'll tell me off...and who'll cry on my shoulder...Is it...okay? Is it okay for me to love you? I...I'm not sure if I know anymore."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 07:02 PM

I sat up and looked to him, a bit disappointed.
"Kane... brown is not a stained color. It shows that you are more of a free spirit. White... is pure; boring. Its how you see me. If your wings were white... theyd get stained easily in the fights youd get in..." I said simply, sighing and sitting with my legs folded.
"If you are having second thoughts about your love...and my love for you, then why did you get the wing splice in the first place? If were not together... you ruined your life. Forever." I said, sighing deeply, lowering my head.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 07:07 PM

"That's....that's not what I meant...I just....are YOU alright with it...Are you okay with me loving you?" He blushed hard and stood.
"...This...this was stupid..I shouldn't have brought it up..I mean if you weren't okay with it you wouldn't be here right? If you wanted me to leave you would have pushed me off the cliff that night...you...you....wouldn't have told me everything.."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 07:14 PM

I watched him as he got off the bed and stood up. The overhead light lit him and his wings beautifully. His bangs were in his face, as I had always liked them, and as long as I could remember.
"Of course I am. Id prefer to be with you...than alone...like I have been all my life. I was perfectly happy with you when you didnt have wings too... but now that you have them... we can share the skies. Together. And I dont have to carry you." I said, smiling at him from the bed.
"You are perfect. You as you are at this moment is all I need to be happy. Forever."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 07:19 PM

He smiled that stupid grin, the one he gave when he was relieved or off the hook, his shoulders slumped and he joined Risa back on the bed, pulling her close.
"I love you....I love you..." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and heaved a sigh.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 07:23 PM

I smiled, snuggling my face into the nape of his neck, breathing in his warmth. I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"I love you too, Kane. More than you'll ever know."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 07:26 PM

"Time for sleep!" He chirped, dragging them both down on the bed, jerking the covers over Risa till they covered her head. He scooted around so that he could lay parallel to her and draped his arm over her waist...well from what he could tell was her waist under the comforter.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 07:28 PM

I let out a loud giggle and nodded, looking to the window of the sun rising.
"Yes lets get rest so we can fly home tomorrow. Goodnight." I placed my hand over his and took a deep breath, falling asleep quickly and deeply.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 07:30 PM

He smiled, watching her for a moment...then looked out to the sunrise, and nodded, laying his head near hers, foreheads touching again...and soon followed her into blissful rest.