Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-23-2011, 04:49 PM

((wait I think I have a idea. What if thr part of the village tha hates them sent out a messege to a different villagesayng that they are being caged by dustan. The other village comes to kill them and heads to thr cave to get them. But when they get there they only see Neva and baindo since they went backto get some supplies. So they capture Neva and baindo and take them ti therevillage since they didn't get word on hoe many of them they were. So no one would know what happens to Neva and baindo. What do you think?))

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-24-2011, 10:31 AM

(I think that's okay for now X3 would you mind starting?)

Palmoun

Old 08-25-2011, 12:21 AM

Neva smiled and was watched Konran. She seemed to be doing better now that she was in human form. Baindo had been treating her and she was helping when she could. Right now she just watched and then heard Dustan call for her. Quickly she headed out of there and soon found dustan in the living room. "do you think that you and baindo could head back to the cave and get some supplies for us? we want to move them soon and we need some things." he said and Neva nodded. "of course we can." she said and dustan gave a list of supplies to her before she ran back to baindo. "hey we need to head back to the cave." she said as she walked over to him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-28-2011, 12:32 PM

When Neva came in to get Baindo he was half asleep sitting on the foot of Konran's bed leaned against the wall after he had given her some medicine. He had hardly left her side since he came and found her in such bad shape. She was bed bound and he had to take care of her. He hoped that this fact didn't both Neva but he didn't think it would so he continued to stay close to Konran just as she had him when his legs had been broken. He woke up instantly to Neva's voice and yawned some as he awoke a bit more and sat up stretching some. "Hm? Ah okay, if he needs us to go then I guess I'm okay with it." He yawned as he got up and rubbed Konran's head before he turned to Neva and smiled some walking out of the room then out of the house with her. "I hope you're not upset with me for spending all my time with Konran... it's just that I really worry about her, she's a very very close friend of mine, has been my whole life." he said softly as they walked and hoped that she understood and didn't mind too much.

(sorry it took so long XP how are you?)

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2011, 12:24 AM

((I am good, lost internet for a little while but good))

Neva smiled when she saw him wake up and come over. She then gently took his hand and shook her head, "I am not mad or angery, I completely understand." she said as she looked up at him and smiled as they walked out of the village. "but I have one thing I am mad about, your not sleeping enough. You need to get a good nights rest if your going ot take care of her." she said as she looked up at him. She was always worried about him and the others. She was the one who made sure they got water and food and slept.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-29-2011, 12:30 AM

"I'm sorry, I've just been worried and it's been hard for me to sleep knowing that she's hurt. She's very important to me, we've been together since... either when I was born or when she was born... I don't know if we were born close to the same time or not." Baindo sighed some then wrapped an arm around Neva as they walked and he kissed her head softly and was very grateful for her. If it hadn't been for her he probably would have passed out from exhaustion.

(it's okay I understand X3 )

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2011, 01:34 AM

Neva nodded when she heard him stayed close. When she felt his arms around her she kissed his cheek and stayed close, "I know she is impoirtant but it doesn't mean that you have to lose sleep and get yourself sick. If you continue like this you will get sick and I dont want that." she said as she looked at him and stayed close to him. If he got sick she would have to take care of all of them.