Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2010, 11:31 PM

Vitus shook her head and slowly sat up. She jumped to her feet gracefully and walked over to the beautiful pixie. She smelt the honey and her black and red hair blew gently in the breeze. She then dipped a finger in it and looked at Alice. She highly doubted a little girl like her would really try to hurt her. She just wasn't that type. She then licked it off her finger surprised to actually find it really very sweet. Almost as sweet as dragon blood. She looked at Alice surprised and then took another lick trying to place where she had tasted it before. "What exactly is this?" she asked trying to remember.

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:40 PM

Alice looked at Vitus in delight. "Well, it's from the bright blue Forgetmenots not far from here. The pollen from them is the sweetest. Then I had to use some of my magic to make the honey, but now I'm kind of..." She let her knees fall to the gorund, "T-tired." Her eyes drooped a bit, but she blinked it off. "But I'm okay. I... swear." She half smiled. Alice began playing with her hair to keep herself from falling asleep.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2010, 11:49 PM

Surprised at Alice's answer Vitus nearly hissed had Alice not collapsed to her knees. She quickly went to her knees as well andtook the honey from her and set it away. "You combined too much magic... Now it either is going to make you sleep or feel deep passion..." she said and shook her head remembering the dirty trick used on her before. "Stay awake." she said firmly. If Alice fell asleep and woke again the passion would kick in.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 12:02 AM

Alice nodded. "I-I'll try." She looked at Vitus; into her eyes, her bright blue eyes. They sparkled so brightly, she winced. Alice looked to the ground staring at a patch of grass. She thought it looked so comfortable. It would be next to impossible to resist. All she wanted to do was to lay down and rest her eyes on that patch of grass. She put her palms on the ground to keep her head from falling. It wasn't enough. Sleep was taking over her and everything in her body became heavy. "I'm really sorry. I tr-tried" She laid down and closed her eyes instantly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 12:08 AM

Vitus looked at Alice unsure how to keep her up without smacking the crap out of her. She then swore under her breath as the small girl fell to the ground and zonked out. She hissed out sware words and threw the honey as far as she could. She paced angerily and suddenly everything became heavy. She was shocked that she had eaten enough to cause such an effect and suddenly her knees gave. She landed on the ground softly next to Alice and was soon out like a light.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 12:19 AM

Alice awoke slowly at first. Her eyes opened at a very slow pace. Her vision cleared. She saw Vitus next to her, sleeping. She snapped up and put her hand to her head. She blinked a few times. What had just happened. She stood up and noticed the honey that she had given to Vitus on the ground. She went on her knees and stared at it for as long she could. Did me falling asleep make her this angry? I wonder why? She looked back at Vitus watching her sleep. Alice shook her head. Asleep and she still manages to be beautiful. She closed her eyes inahled, taking in her radiance. Why was their race so beautiful, while the pixies were stuck with being cute? She sighed and put her hand under her chin, balancing her head with her elbow.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 12:27 AM

Vitus groaned softly and woke. Her head was spinning and she put a hand to her head. Great... THis is going to be intresting.... she slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She streched and then met Alice's eyes and a thrill ran threw her. She couldn't look away from those eyes but then forced herself to. "Sleep well?" she asked softly and was forced to look back at her again by need. The honey had been strong. She was surprised she fel tsuch a pull to the little pixie.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 12:36 AM

Alice blinked. She nodded "Yes." She smiled, "How about you?" She stood up and took a step towards Vitus. Alice couldn't keep away. It was like her feet were pulling her towards the goddess-like creature. When she reached her she sat down next to her and looked at her eyes. They were endearing, captivating. They were like a magnet to her. Alice mentally put something between them to keep in control. Alice managed to look down at her legs. Her heart was racing. What was going on? She had never felt this way before, but it wasn't a bad feeling. In fact, she kind of liked it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 01:16 AM

Vitus nodded silently and as Alice sat infron tof her she felt want and her body's need to come closer. The girl was so cute... So soft looking... She just wanted to reach out and touch her cheek. She couldn't really resist and really didn't want to. She came closer to the pixie and then reached out to her. Leaning close she cupped the beautiful rosey cheek and looked at her intently. "Alice..." she whispered the name tasting so sweet on her tounge.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 01:21 AM

Alice blushed a deep red in her cheeks. She could feel her face burning in Vitus' cold hand. Her hands began shaking and she felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She looked down. "Y-yes?" She managed to say with a squeak in her voice. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Yes?" She looked back up at Vitus and she wanted so badly for Vitus to continue on with something. Alice wasn't quite sure what though.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 01:23 AM

Vitus could hear Alice's beating heart making her want for her small little cute body more. She came closer and then with her other hand she pushed her down upon her back. She looked into ALice's eyes and everything about her was being drawn in by this little innosent pixie. She then leaned down and pressed her cold lips to Alice's warm ones the shock and sensation underscribaly amazing.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 02:56 AM

Alice's lips tingled and her wings perked up. She felt a spark between them. This feeling that was overcomingher was uncontrollable. She closed her eyes and took in the feeling. One minute these two completely different species were fighting, but now, the passion burned in her heart with the feel of Vitus' lips on Alice's. She wanted it to last forever. Why? She didn't know. Her heart began to beat at a steady pace. She was calm now. At peace

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 03:06 AM

Vitus kept the kiss and then pulled away for a mere second. She wasn't satisfied. Her passion ran deep as she came closer pressing her body closer to the innocence of Alice's body. SHe kissed her again and her hand slid down her side. Her black and red hair fell around them creating a sheild from the world as they shared the amazing kiss. The passion was like fire threw her viens and her chest felt warm were her dead heart was.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 03:15 AM

Alice felt Vitus' smooth hair touch her arm. She gently wrapped her arms around Vitus' neck. They kept their lips in contact for a bit and Alice pulled away, looking into her dazzling eyes for what seemed like hours. She ran her hand down and across her neck. She wasn't shaking anymore. It was Alice's turn. She slowly put her lips to Vitus' and gently kissed her. She felt for her hand took hold of it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 03:22 AM

Vitus smiled as she felt Alice place her lips on her own. She kissed her back lovingly unable to cage the amazing feeling she felt when she was with Alice. The pixie just seemed to fit with her perfectly with her lips on her own. Intwining her fingers with Alice's she pulled away and looked into her eyes. She did not understand what she felt. She had never felt love... Or care.... Or soft passion that was Alice. It was something totally alien to her but amazingly beautiful as well.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 03:32 AM

Alice smiled up at Vitus. She had never felt this way about anyone before. She didn't understand why. Her head was mixed with confusion and love. She looked at their intertwined hands and said, "So... What now?" She felt her heart stop for a little while
(sorry its short im getting pestered by my sister)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 04:23 AM

Vitus smiled slightly down at Alice and shrugged. She laughed lightly and shook her head. "The one good thing about my life... I can do anything I want..." she said lightly and looked at her. She then picked up sound and put a finger to Alice's sweet tasting lips. Then knowing it was a search party she scooped Alice into her arms and took off into the forest. Once safely away in a tree she looked down at the prescious load in her arms. "Sorry." she said softly and her bright blue eyes seemed to glow in the dark folage of the tree.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 04:29 AM

Alice felt Vitus' arms around her body. She smiled. "It's alright... but you do know they can fly too right?" She began playing with Vitus' long black and red hair, running her fingers through it carefully. It was soft and smooth and let off a scent so sweet she could just melt. Alice looked around to make sure no one was around. She flew up and onto Vitus' lap facing her. She kissed her cheek and giggled.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 04:40 AM

Vitus nodded knowing that and then was surprised as Alice flew into her lap and kissed her. She looked down sheepishly knowing that s=if she could she would probably be blushing. How did such a little girl make her so soft so easily? She then met her eyes and looked at Alice. She had to be warned. "I have to leave.... And if you come with me I'll let you go at the boarder.... It will be too dangerous if you stay with me..." she said looking into her eyes seriously. "My work is no where for a pixie...."

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 04:46 AM

Alice's smile faded away from her cheeks. Her fists clenched tp the sides. "But..." She looked down sadly. She shook her head "I don't want to be without you... I know we've only known eachother for only a short while..." Tears stung her eyes. She couldn't say anything more. Her throat had tightened up. She wiped her eyes with her arm didn't move. She wasn't going to leave her without a fight.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 05:23 AM

Vitus wanted to apologise right away seeing the tears forming in Alice's eyes and then bit her lip. She knew she was really going to regret this... Because if anything happened to her.... She wouldn't be able to live with herself. She then pulled Alice into a protective hug and gave in. "Alright.... But you have to do exactly as I tell you... And you will probably never see your family again..." she whispered cupping the back of her head.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 05:36 AM

The tears in Alice's began to fade away slowly as she embraced Vitus. She smiled and nodded. "I'll do anything if it means being with you." She rested her head on Vitus' chest and hugged her so tight. She didn't want to let go. Alice looked into her eyes and smiled widely at her. "You mean a lot to me, Vitus."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 05:42 AM

Vitus smiled cradling Alice's head against her chest. It felt right holding her like she belonged here in her arms. She thenkissed Alice's cheek and slid off the branch landing on her feet lightly cradling her cute little pixie to her body. "And you mean so much to me as well Alice..." she whispered and looked down at her. Her bright blue eyes going a shade brighter ans she looked ahead again. "Hold on." she said and took off at a run making everything pass in a blurr of color.

EmoMarionette

Old 05-26-2010, 05:53 AM

Alice loved Vitus' lips on her. The coldness of them made it that much more exciting. She watched Vitus leave hoping she'd be back in seconds. She closed her eyes and imagined Vitus. Knowing that she was going to be with Vitus for as long as she was alive, made her the happiest pixie alive. Her wings fluttered so fast that she accidently floated in the air. "woah" She brought herself back down and smiled.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-26-2010, 06:03 AM

Vitus was back within seconds ans scooped her little pixie up into her arms and kissed her sweet lips. She hated being gone for only a few seconds which was quite surprising. "The border is clear and once we get over it we can be at my home in about five minutes." she said and set her back down. "Do you want me to carry you or do you want to ride on my back?" she asked softly and looked at her intent on getting out of here with her.