Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-11-2013, 06:17 AM

Vitus smiled and watched as her loved walked around the Library. Travous and Matt had turned to admiring the painting of themselves on one of the stands, joking quietly to eachother how they looked so goofy. Chuckling internally at their conversation Vitus kept her steps slow as she followed Alice. Seeing the book she picked brought a slight smile to her face. The pixie had spoken of that book, but always got distracted by another one to ever pull it out and read it. Which explained the light dust, plus cleaning was the last thing on the vampiress's mind lately. "Of course. You can take as many as you want. Just put them on that silver tray when done, so then I can put them back later." she said and then gave a light smile. "I am glad you found a book that you like. Would you like to continue the tour?" she asked lightly as she began to head back out of the library, through the living room and kitchen, to the formal dinning room and off of that was the formal living room, that had a more grand fireplace and furniture then the simple and inviting family room that they had just walked through. Up on the walls were paintings of the forest, horses, and Alice in a beautiful dress, holding a flute. She was trying to teach Vitus to play, and had many times played the flute while Vitus played the piano. "This is the formal dinning room. We have it mainly for the elven guests we have since they are quite fancy creatures... But other then that we don't use it much except to cuddle up in front of the fire place because this one is much warmer, and closer to the door." the pale woman explained.

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:48 PM

Alice nodded obeyingly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She followed the tall slender woman into a large room with a long table with a dozen chairs. The fireplace was grand. Alice knelt near it, trying to bring back memories. Nothing. Blank. The book fell from her arms and tear welled in her eyes. Alice scrambled to wipe her eyes and pick up her book at the same time. "I'm sorry." She exhaled, looking at the vampiress straight into the eyes. I'm trying so hard to remember, but there's nothing." Alice started crying. "All I know is that I want to hold your hand, hug you, and... kiss you, so I must love you right? I just don't know why and I feel awful for bringing so much pain to you."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-11-2013, 11:59 PM

Watching as Alice stared at their fireplace, the vampiress could tell that she was thinking deeply. Her little pixie always got a certain look in her eyes when she was thinking deeply like this. Seeing her drop the book, the woman wanted nothing more then to go to her lover's aid, but she kept herself still, knowing she wasn't to get too close to her dear pixie for she might frighten the already troubled girl. Meeting those eyes, Vitus was a bit shocked hearing the words from her distraught pixie. She felt those feelings? Then there was truly hope. Smiling softly, the woman knelt down and took her beloved into her arms and lead her to cradle against her body. Stroking her dyed black hair, the undead woman kissed her forehead. "Its alright Alice. Things are hard and stressed right now... And its understandable that you are feeling quite confused since you cannot remember. But if you want a hug or to hold my hand, or to kiss. Just ask. I will give you anything you ask... And maybe we can make new and happier memories if you do never recover your old ones... Its scary, but I will be with you every step of the way." she whispered lovingly and looked into those tear filled eyes. Wiping the tears away gently, Vitus's smile never faded. "I always loved how beautiful you are when you cry. It makes you glow with such life I can never poses... I wish I could freeze a tear and keep it forever... But I hate that you are hurting too." she said lovingly and brushed a strand of her own hair out of her face.

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:31 AM

Alice's whole body tingled when Vitus had kissed her forehead. She stared up at her for a long time. Alice placed her fingers on top of the Vampire's cool hand. She looked at her again and leaned forward. She laid her lips on Vitus' with her eyes squeezed shut and her cheeks, stained with tears, turned a bright pink. Every fear and every stress had gone from her body. Alice couldn't force herself to pull away. Their lips were like magnets.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-12-2013, 01:46 AM

Vitus met Alice's eyes for what seemed like hours. Her smile never moved from her lips, and as her pixie moved her hands on top of her own chilled hand, the vampiress found hope in her heart growing. Seeing her lover lean forward, the woman kept still, knowing she still had to be careful with her dear little flower. Surprise came over her features as Alice did truly close the gap between them and kissed her on the lips. Returning the kiss softly, Vitus kept herself still, even when she wished to pull Alice to her closer, to feel that warmth. Listening to the pounding of her lover's heart, and the sound of her lungs, the vampire woman pulled away when she knew her love was starving for air. Watching her expression closely, she hoped Alice felt better, and much more trusting in her. But she would take every little step, even if it took forever. She would always wait for her little flower.