Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2011, 02:10 PM

Talen blushed hugging his husband back resting his head against his shoulder. "I think that would be grand." he replied though he had no desire to leave Sumi's arms.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-06-2011, 04:48 PM

(time skip it lol)

The next day Sumi smiled to Talan and looked at his sleeping wife. He slip out of the bed to go take a shower nice and warm. He wonder how to use his power now or what to do.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2011, 11:16 PM

Talen stayed in the bed fast asleep and replaced Sumi with a pillow to snuggle with. He slept quite a bit now that he lost a few years and he had a rather, exciting night. Either way he was in a rather deep sleep still.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-24-2011, 09:19 PM

Sumi got dressed after his shower and went to the the kitchen in this private aptment the school had set up for them. He was stuff still from eating all those rabbits the other day but he know his wife would be hungry. So he decide to make panacakes, eggs, toast and even sauges for his wife. But the promble was Sumi did not know how to cook he never need too. So there was a lot of noise coming from the kitchen. There was a few hashed yelps of pain as he brunt him self and the kitchen looked a mess. If you looked at what he was making you wouldn't think what he was making look edable.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2011, 01:50 AM

Getting woken up by the racket Talen taken the blanket off of the bed he wrapped it around himself and went to find where it came from. "What are you doing?" Talen asked rubbing his eyes as he yawned looking at the mess of the kitchen and his husband. He couldn't help but laugh a bit at the sight.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-25-2011, 06:33 PM

Sumi turned his head back to look at Talan he was cover in egg and flour. "Ummm making your breakfast?" He looked really cute all amess from the bad cooking.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2011, 08:27 PM

Talen walked over to Sumi than kissed him gently on the lips, "And it tastes amazing." he said with a little laugh brushing off some of the floor. Before looking at what he was making. "Would you like me to teach you how to cook?" he asked looking over at him not wanting his husbands hard work to go to waste.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-25-2011, 09:53 PM

"But only today... I wanted to surispe you." He sighed he really want to amke some thing for his love but getting help only defeated that idea. He kised Talan and hugged him getting him a little dirty when he did that.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 12:44 AM

"You can surprise me another day. First you need to know how to cook you goof." he said with a little laugh before kissing him back not caring how dirty he got. When he broke away from Sumi he fixed the blanket around his waist and tied it there before moving about the small kitchen. "First I will give you this." he said handing his husband a cookbook. Like Talen would do all the work for him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-26-2011, 12:46 AM

Sumi laughed and placed his hand behind his head. "Well I tried." He took the cook book and smiled. "So... what next....?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 01:22 AM

Talen sat down on a stool right outside of the kitchen, "Find what you want to cook." he said in a loving voice happy he could help his husband with something.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-26-2011, 02:14 AM

"Ummm let me clean up the kitchen before we start ok?" Sumi turned off the stove because what he ahd been burned.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2011, 12:35 AM

"Do whatever you need to my dear you'll still be the one cooking." he said watching him before slowly getting up. "I'm going to go change quick." he said before leaving back to the room to get some actual clothes on.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-27-2011, 03:12 PM

Sumi nodded to Talan then started to clean up the kitchen. It took a while because he really had trashed it while he had tried to cook for his wife. After a while he was done and Sumi went abck in to the shower and got clean up him self. He thought if he did all this he may have a better shot at cooking this time. Well with his wife help of course but he really wanted to make this on his own but he could not do that when he know nothing of cooking.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2011, 10:13 PM

Now in some clothing Talen returned to the kitchen and pulled back all his hair so it didn't get in the way. "Alright, have you found something you wanted to make?" he asked referring to the cookbook. Talen was going to be the least amount of help, he knew how much Sumi wanted to make him something. All he would teach him is techniques, like cracking an egg or mixing something. The rest was up to his husband to understand.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-27-2011, 11:09 PM

"Well I have not look in it but i know what I wanted to make you. It was eggs toast and panacakes." He sighed. "Ot thatw hat that mess was..."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-28-2011, 01:33 AM

"Alright, don't worry hun. I'll teach you how to cook." he said with a smile before flipping through the cookbook to a recipe of pancakes. "First you want to get out the ingredients you need before you start anything." he explained standing by his husbands side ready to help him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-28-2011, 02:54 AM

sumi smiled as he got the food he would need to make the panacakes. "Ok i have ever thing so have to i break the eggs?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2011, 12:07 AM

Talen showed Sumi how to crack an egg telling him to knock it gently on the table and if it didn't break right away just hit it a tad bit harder. "It isn't difficult just need to control your strength."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-29-2011, 03:21 AM

"I think I feel wrong breaking eggs." He but get it after his 5 different egg and was about to get them right after that but still it was a waste of food the ones he wasted.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-03-2011, 01:47 AM

"I'm sorry love but a lot of things are made with eggs." Talen said gently kissing him on the cheek before telling him the next step after the eggs were cracked. "Now would be a good time to put your frying pan onto the stove so it can heat up."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-05-2011, 02:21 PM

Sumi did as he was told and looked to Talan and smiled. "Well I guess its not so bad if I am cooking them for you." He smiled and nudge talan a little closer to him.