Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-07-2010, 12:57 AM

Name: Isaac vinsata
Bio: He was trained at a very young age to kill for the king and never knew his parents. He had always been told that his parents died when he was little or that they had abandoned him. He was kept away from everyone, in a small room with no windows. They said it was for his own good but he knew that they just wanted to make sure he didn't go anywhere and got any ideas of his own. He was there own personal weapon and it hurt him. He had tryed to excape a few times but each time they managed to get him back. But he is getting wiser and will find a way to get out of his prision and kill the king that makes him do all of this.
Personatlity: he is quiet most of the time since that was what he had been tought to be but underneith his cold assasin look he is really a nice man that has just been deprived of everything because the king said so.
Picture:
Other: he has scars all over him from the jobs he has been give.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-07-2010, 01:41 AM

Name: Vera Coquille
Bio: Vera was born into a royal family. Her parents are very well known and respected by everyone in the city of Ryazan. Vera doesn't really talk to anyone because she has trouble trusting people that she meets, but she will talk to you if she wants to. Her parents have raised her with manners and told her to respect everyone she meets to get respect in return, but she doesn't always follow that rule since she believes that she should be respected in order for her to respect the people. To this day, she still does the same thing, at night she is sometimes out in the gardens of the castle.
Personality: She is a very quiet person who loves and hates her life. She has a Russian accent and is sometimes seen walking around the city.
Picture:

Palmoun

Old 11-07-2010, 02:29 AM

Isaac sighed as he waited in his room and wondered what the weither was like on the outside. He hadn't had a mission in a long time and being in here was staring to drive him crazy. His eyes had gotten use to seeing in the dark now so he felt more like a creature of the night. He knew that no one was coming towards his room since he heard no foot steps coming down to see him. HIs room was in the basement of the castle and in the only room that the king said for no one to come in unless he said so.

The door to the room where covered with claw marks from him trying to get out but there where more locks on this door then the vault to the royal treasury. He was the kings weapon, the thing that stroke fear into the people around him. If he was to get out that would mean death to the king. He had only ever gotten out twice and each time they had managed to catch him again. But when he went out to kill for the king they put a tracker on him, he could never leave without the king knowing exactly where he was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-07-2010, 10:05 PM

Vera happily was walking through the City and looking around. Being the quiet person that she was, not many people talked to her. Vera sighed, she was very bored and wanted to have someone to talk to and sadly she had no one. Her parents rarely talked to her, and she had no brothers or sisters. Vera was an only child. Her parents wanted her to get married but Vera refused to get married until she found the one she loved. She soon reached the water fountain in the town square and looked at herself in the water's reflection. "Why must my life be so boring?" she asked herself. "I wish I had a friend..." she said and frowned.

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2010, 01:24 AM

Isaac growled and soon couldn't take it anymore. He had to get out of that room before he died of bordem. He quckly jumped to his feet and then looked at the one wall. He then started to dig around the one brick and slowly started to make a whole in the wall. After a few minutes he saw light and smiled. "I am out of here." he said and then dug to the surface. He jumped to his feet and shook dirt from his hair. He then took off towards the town and knew that people where staring at him. He didnt' care, he loved the sun on his skin and the fresh air. He then heard water and headed towards the water fountain so that he could was the dirt off of him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-08-2010, 01:31 AM

Vera heard someone running towards the fountain and looked back. All she saw was this guy running to the fountain. Quickly, Vera moved away from the fountain and hid behind a tree and looked at him. She hadn't ever seen him in the city before...so she was cautious. "Wonder who he is...." she asked herself and watched him carefully. What she did notice, was that he was very dirty. "Eww...he must be a commoner." she spat and shuddered.

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2010, 01:38 AM

Isaac smiled when he saw the water and before he could think he jumped into it and started to wash the dirt away. After a few minutes he stood up and shook his head to get the water off of his hair. He saw people staring but he didn't care, he was finally free. He then got out of the water and now that you could see his clothing you saw it was the clothing of a warrior. It was the only thing the king allowed him to wear. He then took a deep breath of air and laughed. THis was great. He then started to walk down the road and the towns people seemed to keep out of his way but he didn't mind.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-08-2010, 01:47 AM

Vera saw him and was surprised to see how well toned his body was. She watched him walk away and got out from behind the tree. "Hmm...what was that all about?" she asked herself and took a few steps after him but stopped herself. "No...you mustn't follow him...let him go away. He probably needs to go home." she told herself and watched him for a little while before finally walking away. She looked at the people who bowed and she bowed her head in return. Being the princess had it's ups and downs.

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2010, 03:57 AM

Isaac smiled and was enjoying himself but then heard the familiar sound of the guards coming after him. He sighed and just stood there and saw the guards coming at him. If he tryed to run it would only make matters wise. He felt them tie him up with chains and cuffed his hands. They didn't trust him at all and they started to take him back to the palace. They stopped only to bow at the princess but Isaac didn't. He could care less about the girl infront of him but she was cute. The guards then resumed pulling him back to where his prison lie.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-08-2010, 04:24 AM

"Wait!" she told the guards. Vera was a little upset that the man didn't bow but that didn't matter to her. She wanted to know where they were taking this poor man. "Where are you taking this man? He has done nothing wrong and I demand you Release him now!" she said. A little note for all who were watching. Vera was stubborn and had to have her way or else she would see that the people who didn't obey her were punished. That was the only fun thing about being the princess. "If you do not release him, I will make sure my father takes away your jobs and maybe your heads!" she added with a glare.

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2010, 04:42 AM

The guards where surprised by the princess and at first none of them where going to let him go but when they heard her threat some of them started to lose. The chains. But some came forward and he looked at her, "princess this man escaped from your father. He is to be taken back to his room in the palace where he shall remain till the king needs him." the one guard said a d Isaac growled. He hated how they treated him like he didn't mean anything o them. The guard then looked at Isaac and then back at the princess, "are you sure you want use to releaced him? He is very dangerous and if we leave he could possibly kill." he said as he looked at her

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-08-2010, 04:47 AM

Vera listened to them and was surprised to hear what they said. "He lives in the palace?" she asked then looked at Isaac. "If this man lives in the palace then he should be free to come and go as he pleases." she said and smiled kindly at them all before glaring. "Come...we will speak to my father about this then!" she said and snapped her fingers twice before walking to the palace. "I don't see the man as a killer...but I will ask father just to be safe." she said. They soon reached the palace and she looked at the guards. "Come...let's find father...bring the man too!" she ordered and looked around for her father. "Father!" she called.

Palmoun

Old 11-09-2010, 12:57 AM

Isaac was surprised that she was trying to get him free. No one usually cared for him since no one really knew him and the king wanted it to stay like this. The guards kept a tight grip on him as the king came in and they all bowed down to him. Isaac just growled at the king since it was him who locked him up in his cell. The king came in when he heard his daughter calling and looked at her, "what is it daughter?" he asked but then saw Isaac and growled, "I thought I said that it was forbidden for you to go outside." he said and Isaac said nothing and just looked at the ground. This was the guy that raised him, made him he was today so he was like his father. But he hated him too since he made him kill, made him stay in that dark cell. He was the reason eh wanted to escape when he wanted to.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2010, 03:22 AM

"Father...what are you talking about? Why is this man living in the palace?" she asked him then frowned. "If he lives in the palace then I say he should be free to come and go as he pleases." she added and looked at Isaac then back at her father. "I am allowed to come and go, so he should be able to do that too!" she said and crossed her arms. "When I saw him, he was happy to be outside...he was very dirty too." she said and wrinkled her nose. "No one should be forbidden to go outside unless they are in the dungeon, but he doesn't look dangerous like the guards tell me." she said and glared at the guards. "So he shouldn't be in a dungeon." she added and looked at her father. "Let him come and go as he wishes father..." she said and frowned up at her father.

Palmoun

Old 11-09-2010, 03:40 AM

Her father looked at her, "I can not do that, daughter, you see he is specially trained. He isn't like others and he is suppose to stay in his room where he belongs." he said and then smirked, "and the reason he was dirty was because he dug himself out of his room." he said and then glared at Isaac. "I said for you to wait, I said you would get a new assinment soon. Now you will just have to wait longer." he said and Isaac growled and tryed to lung at the king. But he guard held him back as Isaac snarled at the king. But the king just laughed, "take him back." he said simply and the guards started to drag him away back to his room. The king then loomed at his daughter, "he is my attack dog, but he needs a very shirt leash." he explained

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2010, 03:49 AM

"Guards! Let him go!" she ordered. "Father...you shouldn't treat a human being like an animal!" she said and stomped her feet. "You will let him go or else I will do something drastic!" she threatened. "I love you father...but mother said that humans are NOT animals and that animals are NOT humans." she explained. "If you want attack dogs, you have the guards to do that for us!" she said. Vera was getting very angry to the point to tears. She didn't like crying in front of anyone but if she had to...she would do it.

Palmoun

Old 11-09-2010, 04:03 AM

Her father looked at her, "and yet the guards are still humans, so really your making no sence."he said as he looked at her. "and that boy has been trained and touht only to do one thing and that is to do as I say. So he is a guard in one way but he is my assasin in others. He is my secret weapon and I will not let him go." he said as he looked at his daughter. He then sighed and touched her cheek, "I trained him to do this to protect you and my kingdom. He is what keeps me and you between life and death sometimes. So he is a nicessety, I will not let him go if it means putting you in danger." he saidas he looked at her.

The guards continued to take Isaac away for the kings order was law. They took him down to a more secure room and threw him in. "you are to stay in here." the ones said before shutting the door and locking it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2010, 04:16 AM

Vera pulled away from his touch and began to cry. "You hate me don't you father?" she asked him and shook her head. "I wanted you to let the poor man go! Why can't you let me have my way for once! Mother would...why can't you?!" she cried and ran off to her room. This was one of the down sides to being the princess. Your own family never took you serious. She looked at a family photo and frowned, she missed her mother. Her mother had died from a disease that she never really knew the name for. "It's not fair!" she said and put down the picture. Vera continued to cry softly in her room and hugged a pillow.

Palmoun

Old 11-09-2010, 04:22 AM

The king frowned and didn't want her to cry. She Had never been the same after her mother died and he had just given up the chance to make her happy for once. But he needed that boy, he was the only thing that he could use against enemys. But after a while he headed towards his daughters room and Quietly went inside. He saw her crying and sighed as he walked over and layed a hand on her. "does letting this boy out mean that much to you?" he asked her softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2010, 04:32 AM

Again, she flinched away from his touch. "It doesn't matter to me anymore...you can keep him locked in or let him out. It doesn't make a difference anymore." she said and kept the pillow close to her. Vera had noticed that a lot had changed since her mother had died, Vera always tried to have the castle running like it had when her mother was alive, but it never seemed to work. Now her father ordered the people and he had different opinions than her mother, so of course he would run the castle differently. Vera's actions didn't even matter anymore...it was as if she wasn't even there. "Letting him out will only make the boy happy. It won't affect me anymore....I won't be happy if you let him out...I won't care." she said.

Palmoun

Old 11-09-2010, 04:45 AM

The king frowned and looked down, "it will make him happy but what will make you happy? I will do anything to make you happy." he said to her softly and you could tell he ment. He wanted to see her smile like when her mother was around and he would do anything to make her happy. "please tell me anything you want. I know I haven't been much of a father since your mother left but it has just been hard. I will try to be more of a father for you and try to make you haapy. Just tell me what will make you happy." he said as he looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2010, 04:53 AM

Vera looked at her father with red eyes from all the tears she let out. "I don't know..." she said to him and went over to his arms for comfort. "I don't know what will make me happy. I have been trying hard to stay happy but it is so hard." she said to him and frowned. Vera's mother always found ways to make her smile, sadly her mother was no longer alive. It seemed that her mother had taken away the happiness of the castle and everyone in it along with her when she died.

Palmoun

Old 11-10-2010, 02:15 AM

The king wrapped his arms around her and knew exactly what he ment, it was hard on him too. He was hardly ever happy now and he ignored the pain of losing his wife by working harder. He then looked down at her, "I know but you have to try to be happy." he said as he looked at her. He then got a idea, if that boy he trained was so happy to be outside maybe if he made the boy her guard his happyness would rub off on her. "but I have a idea, how would you like that boy from before be your guard." he said as he looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-10-2010, 02:24 AM

Vera snuggled closer to her father and closed her eyes as she listened to him. "My guard?" she asked him and looked up at him confused. "What do you mean father?" she asked him. A guard...she never had a guard before. Vera never thought she needed one. Apparently her father thought she did. The only good thing she saw about this was that the boy would be happy. Vera would have someone to talk to...but Vera was a very quiet girl, it was hard to get her talk to someone who was not her father.

Palmoun

Old 11-10-2010, 02:32 AM

Her father looked at her, "I mean he will shadow you, he will make sure that your safe and be your friend. He will do anything you ask him and be there for you when I cant be." he said as he smiled at her. "in other words he will be your best friend." he said and hoped a friend would be able to get her happy. He just wanted her to be happy and he hoped that this would make her htte happy girl he had seen before.