Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-13-2010, 05:26 AM

Isaac smiled as he listened to her and slowly unbandaged her knee. "yes, I knew all of that about you. I had to know since I needed to know who was important and who wasn't." he said softly as he looked at her knee. It didn't look to bad and he cleaned it better this time. "and as you know my name is Isaac, I am around 24 but I have forgotten really. I was trained by your father to kill to protect you and him from others who wish to do you harm." he said as he rebandaged her knee.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-13-2010, 05:38 AM

"You don't look your age Isaac. You look nineteen too!" she said amazed to hear he was older than how he looked. "If father kept you locked up, then you must have been very good at your job, I applaud you for doing your job correctly." she said and clapped her hands a few times. She watched him re-bandage her knee and smiled. "What else to say...My mother died from an unknown disease...I was around twelve at the time..." she said quietly. She shook her head and tried to think of happy things. "I love to play with my dolls and I like to go to the garden and pick some flowers for my vase..." she said and pointed to an empty vase. "Would you like to help me pick some flowers for my vase?" she asked him.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2010, 06:15 PM

Isaac smiled at her, "yes I always made sure I did my job right. No person ever got away from me and I always made sure that no one came close to the castle." he said as he looked at her and was soon done rebandaging her knee. He then smiled at her, "and the only thing else is that I dont know who are my parents are, I have always worked for your father and that is about it for me." he said as he looked at her and when he heard about her mother he frowned. He gently touched her hand, "i am sorry." he said to her softly and then nodded, "and flowers sound nice, just show me the way.' he said as he lookeda t her and wanted her to smile again.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-13-2010, 11:06 PM

Vera smiled weakly and nodded. "Thank-you..." she whispered and hopped out of bed. "Yes...come this way..." she said and felt sorry for him. "I'm sorry to hear that you never knew your parents...but my father is a nice man most of the times...if you ever need to talk and he won't listen, you can talk to me." she said and looked back to make sure he was following. They soon reached the garden and Vera looked at all the flowers. "I used to come here with mother all the time." she said quietly and sighed. "Well then...what flowers should we pick for the vase?" she asked him.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2010, 11:49 PM

Isaac frowned when he saw the weak smile on her face and wished it was a true smile. He followed her happily out to the garden and when he saw it he could only stare. It was amazing, he had never been in this part of the palace before. he then looked at all the flowers and couldn't tell which one they should take. He then looked at Vera, "I dont know which ones, they all look amazing and beautiful." he said and gently touched the one flower. But as he looked at it he picked it gently and walked over to Vera, "this one doesn't belong in a vase." he said and gently tucked the flower behind Veras ear and smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-13-2010, 11:59 PM

Vera looked at the different flowers then looked at Isaac. "Yes, they are all beautiful." she said. The flowers surrounded them and far off was a tree with a swing. She loved that swing and always played there when she was bored of the indoors. "I know!" she said and snapped her fingers. "We can pick one of each and put those in the vase!" she said. When Isaac placed the flower behind her ear, Vera couldn't help but blush for the first time. "Thank-you." she said and smiled up at him. Vera couldn't help but think that maybe he was developing feelings for her. It actually didn't bother her...she just hoped her father was okay with it. At the moment, Vera only thought of him as a guard...a guard that could possibly be her friend in the future.

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2010, 01:56 AM

Isaac smiled at her and nodded, "lets get picking." he said and started to pick one at a time very gently so that he wouldnt' damage them. He liked being near vera, she was like a friend but he knew that he shouldnt' get close to her. He had learned that being close to anyone ment that they could be use to hurt you. He had seen loved one give themselves up for the other and die for them. he didn't want to see someone close to him get hurt so he would stay his distance or try to at least.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-14-2010, 02:12 AM

Vera nodded and began to carefully pick the flowers she saw. One of each...that's all she needed. "I want to thank-you for helping me pick the flowers..." she said to him. Vera continued to carefully pick different flowers, she was having a lot of fun and was going to have to thank her father. "Oh...we must hurry...dinner is about to start...and I know that you are hungry." she said to him. "I'm a little hungry now that I mention food." she said and smiled. Once she was done she stood up and looked at Isaac. "I'm done...what about you?" she asked him and smelled her flowers.

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2010, 02:18 AM

Isaac smiled as he held up the flowers he had picked, "yeah I think I am done." he said and they looked beautifully arranged and he smiled at her, "and I am not that hungry, I was trained to be able to go for days without food or water. Usually I am only fed two or three times a week." he said as he looked at her. In truth the last time he ate was three or four days agao. He wasn't to sure since he lost track of time in that dark cell. "but lead the way, I will follow." he said as he looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-14-2010, 02:25 AM

"Not when you are my guard. I want you to eat everyday just like me okay?" she instructed. "Now come...we must put these in the vase with some water. Then we will go to the dining area and eat." she said to him. Vera smiled at him and began to walk back inside and then went to her room. She grabbed the vase and walked to the kitchen where she filled it halfway with water. "Okay...let us place the flowers inside..." she said and placed her flowers inside.

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2010, 02:45 AM

Isaac was surprised by the order but nodded. "okay." he said as he followed her to the kitchen and then placed his flowers in teh vase and smiled. They looked wonderfull and then he smiled at Vera, "show the way to the dining area. I haven't been there before." he said as he looked at her and smiled as he waited for her to show the way.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-14-2010, 02:52 AM

Vera shook her head. "Wait...we have to take these flowers back to my room." she said to him. She went up to her room and placed the vase full of flowers on her bedside table. "Okay...now we can go eat." she said and smiled. "Follow me if you will." she said politely as she made her way to the dining room. It was very spacious and beautiful. Paintings hung on the walls and servants were now serving the food. "You will sit right here Isaac." she instructed and pointed to a chair. Vera then took her seat beside her father and smiled as she waited for Isaac to sit in the chair across from her.

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2010, 03:05 AM

Isaac followed her ot her room quietly and made no sound at all but smile at her. But when he got to the dining room eh could only stare. He had never been in such a big and beautiful room before. As he looked aorund he slowly made his way to his chair and sat down. He had never sat down at a table to eat before, he usually sat on the floor and ate the bowl of food that they gave him. Part of him had no idea how to react so eh looked kind of like a lost little puppy dog.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-14-2010, 04:13 AM

Vera looked at him and raised an eyebrow, she hoped that her father didn't see the bandage on her knee as she walked in, and she hoped he didn't say anything about having Isaac at the table. The food was served and Vera sighed quietly. She looked at her father and then at Isaac then down at her food. "Why so quiet?" she asked aloud. Vera wondered if her father was mad or upset, but didn't think too much about it and began to eat her food.

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2010, 04:17 PM

Isaac looked at the table and was afraid to touch it. He hadn't had any food like this and he wans't sure if the king or Vera would like it if he hate it. "I just haven't eaten anything like this or sat at a table to eat." he said softly as he looked down and then at Vera. The king then looked at Vera, "he is use to eating like a dog, maybe he will get use to eating like a human." he said and then smiled at Vera, "but how are you liking haveing isaac around?" he asked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-14-2010, 11:05 PM

"I believe that he will get used to it..." she said and smiled at her guard. Vera carefully listened to her father and continued to eat. "Oh...Isaac is wonderful company...he is very kind to me. I am proud to call him my friend." she said and looked at her father. "I thank-you father...you have found a way to make me happy again...I love you father." she said and smiled sweetly over at her father.

Palmoun

Old 11-14-2010, 11:59 PM

THe king smiled at her, "I love you too daughter and I am glad that you are happy." he said and had a feeling that she was going to be very happy now. She now had a friend with her at all time and she could always have fun. Isaac smiled when he heard Vera and slowly started to eat more. THe food tasted good but very rich, he was use to gruel and maybe some bread. He was surprised when she said that he was her friend and coudl only smile more at. He then looked at Vera, "I am glad to be your friend."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-15-2010, 12:17 AM

Vera smiled at him and nodded. "I am glad to be your friend too Isaac." she said and then continued to eat quietly. "Father...can we go buy me a new dress please?" she asked him and continued to eat as she waited for an answer. She had always been dying to buy a new dress to wear. She didn't know what color she would get, but she would see what came to her on the way. Vera glanced over at Isaac and smiled some to him, she was very happy now and didn't think she would ever be sad again.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2010, 12:27 AM

The king thought about this for a moment and looked at her. "sure you can, but can I ask why you need a new dress?" he asked as he looked at her. He would like to know but knew that she possibly wanted it just because she needed a new one. Isaac listened to them and said nothing as he ate. But after a while he couldn't stand the rich food and stopped eating. He just sat back and listened to them as they talked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-15-2010, 12:43 AM

"Well...Isaac and I were playing hide and seek in the morning. So while he was counting, I ran off to find a place to hide. As i ran, I fell down and tore the dress, and scraped my knee." she said to him. "It hurt but I quickly climbed up a tree and waited. I didn't wait long until Isaac found me. He's very good at that game." she explained to him. "Isaac saw the scrape and treated it and bandaged it up. Then we played again and he changed the bandage when he found me again." she said to him and hoped that he didn't get mad at either of them.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2010, 01:58 AM

The king glared at Isaac when he heard that Vera had been heard. Isaac quickly looked down and knew that he would probably be punished in some way. But the king then smiled at Vera, "it is good that he can take care of you but he should of made sure that you didn't get hurt at all. Hoepfully he will do a better job next time." he said and all hints that he was going to punish issac was gone. Isaac slowly looked up and smiled weakly at Vera. "but at least I made sure that you where all right." the king said as he smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-15-2010, 02:06 AM

Father..if he made sure that I didn't fall...then he would have been following me. Then what's teh point of teh game?" she said to here father and giggled. "Isaac did a great job of tending to my injury..and I thank him." she said and smiled at Isaac. "Thank-you Isaac...for tending the injury." she said gently. Vera continued to eat and soon was finished but stayed seated. She wanted to know if her father would let her get a new dress.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2010, 02:31 AM

The king nodded as he listened to her and then smiled at her, "okay after thinking about it I will allow you to get a dress and if you wish a few other things." he said as he looked at her. He then looked at Isaac, "and keep on doig a good work. Also keep a eye on the injury, I dont want her getting anymore." he said as he looked at him. Isaac then smiled and nodded then looked at Vera and smiled more.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-15-2010, 02:42 AM

"Really father!?" she said and hugged him. "Oh thank-you father!" she said and pulled his hand.. "Let's go now then...Isaac can come too!" she said and looked over at Isaac. "It will be fun...trust me." she said to him. "We'll be looking through dresses and maybe you two can help me pick one out!" she said to them both. Vera couldn't wait to go out and buy her dress, and maybe a few other things if she found anything else. Some would say she was spoiled, but she didn't think she was.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2010, 03:00 AM

The king smiled as he stood up and nodded, "lets go then." he said as he looked at them. Isaac got up and was at Veras side right away. The king nodded in approval, that was how a guard was suppose to be. He was at there side and never took there eyes off of the princess. "now then where do you want to look first?" the king asked as he looked at her. Isaac wasn't really sure what shoping was like and just hoped he liked it.